Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 189. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6
There are a lot of miners on the main pool http://intensecoin.com/pool/. Maybe it's not good. Because everything will be concentrated in the same hands. How should we be? Can we split up and move on to other pools?

of course you can. Join discord, we have a lot of discussion there.

it's not about me. I alone will not decide anything. we need to get together and share. all need.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
There are a lot of miners on the main pool http://intensecoin.com/pool/. Maybe it's not good. Because everything will be concentrated in the same hands. How should we be? Can we split up and move on to other pools?

of course you can. Join discord, we have a lot of discussion there.
All the way with Christmas. What happened? why the price so quickly became more?  Shocked

Nobody knows what pushed the price today, but now it is painful to see the price dropping and the diff is still very high, I'm a sad miner now...

do not need to be sad, you need to continue to mine and believe in the best!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

in discord someone mentioned a certain John McAfee and his tweets and if he had read the INTS whitepaper

John McAfee haha. We need a new exchange before. And then to show him the project.

I didn't see anything from him about intensecoin... he mentioned reddcoin today ..... which i don't agree with him on... it doesn't interest me at all
Activity: 162

in discord someone mentioned a certain John McAfee and his tweets and if he had read the INTS whitepaper
Activity: 84
All the way with Christmas. What happened? why the price so quickly became more?  Shocked

Nobody knows what pushed the price today, but now it is painful to see the price dropping and the diff is still very high, I'm a sad miner now...
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Does anyone know what actually make the difficulty go up when mining the coin?   gone 5x in the last day..... from like 190m to 750m in like a day? 

More network hashrate equals higher difficulty.
Does anyone know what actually make the difficulty go up when mining the coin?   gone 5x in the last day..... from like 190m to 750m in like a day? 
loads of comments on ints the past couple days.  Hopefully this will bring in some Hype to the coin and will be an influence to a new better exchange
Seems like mining pool hashrate is up to 1B.... ... yikes!!!  I was mining this last week and getting 7k coins a day with 8 gpu...... now like 920~    
Activity: 280
wow
Difficulty: 532,047,278
new record

Wow thats insane ...... i left the pool after hitting 100m   can't believe it

1.000M  Sad
Activity: 84
someone sold his coin because he want to take more at a lower price (he dumped from 150 to 86 sat, and he put an order at 86 sat), guys, let him and don't sell ANYTHING Smiley Do not put any sell order under 250 and don't sell anything today between 86 and 165 sat. This dude need to regret it, he's playing with the weak hands.

(now he put at 89)

He's also making multiple instance of sell order under 160sat to make people selling under his price. Don't be fooled.

I don't think we can do much about it. There are always sellers and buyers, if somebody dared to take the risk by dumping and wait for lower buy back, he deserves it if he succeeds.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Hey guys little help.
I am mining on https://pool.intensecoin.net for almost 7 hours on my CPU i7, balance still zero, everything still zero.
Is there some delay on the payments or ?
thanks for help

Get an AMD ryzen processor or a Threadripper!!   Smiley)))

if you have 10x i7 cpu ,maybe you will have few coins ,so many people gpu mining INT , the net hash is so high now.

Look at the date of the first post;^) I think he resolved his problems already!)
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hey guys little help.
I am mining on https://pool.intensecoin.net for almost 7 hours on my CPU i7, balance still zero, everything still zero.
thanks for help

if you have 10x i7 cpu ,maybe you will have few coins ,so many people gpu mining INT , the net hash is so high now.
Hey guys little help.
thanks for help

someone sold his coin because he want to take more at a lower price (he dumped from 150 to 86 sat, and he put an order at 86 sat), guys, let him and don't sell ANYTHING Smiley Do not put any sell order under 250 and don't sell anything today between 86 and 165 sat. This dude need to regret it, he's playing with the weak hands.

(now he put at 89)

He's also making multiple instance of sell order under 160sat to make people selling under his price. Don't be fooled.

I think now anyone, who has at least 0.5btc can manipulate the price.. we always have to watch the traiding history.

Not cool.... oh well it will get up there eventually..... and people like that get burned sooner or later....
Activity: 367
Merit: 255

(now he put at 89)

I think now anyone, who has at least 0.5btc can manipulate the price.. we always have to watch the traiding history.
Activity: 535
Merit: 267

(now he put at 89)

Jump to: