Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 191. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
What does it take to lose this newbie status?  Ive been using this forum for like 8months.... i just don't like to post much

You have to be more active, posting, asking, not just reading i supose.
Be part active in bitcointalk and your staus will grow like $INTS

Wink
Activity: 154
What does it take to lose this newbie status?  Ive been using this forum for like 8months.... i just don't like to post much
Wow, nice jump... I'm in from November with ~4kh on the pool, looking forward for the price jump Smiley
By the way, I'm very much interested in the actual implementation of the VPN functionality which I need for my work...
Go for it!

True that, here im waiting for VPN functionality too, already use one but in my oppinion this may be the one, the future is near just have to be patient Tongue
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Wow, nice jump... I'm in from November with ~4kh on the pool, looking forward for the price jump Smiley
By the way, I'm very much interested in the actual implementation of the VPN functionality which I need for my work...
Go for it!
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Are there some problems with the pools? It doesn't show any information about hashrates, blocks and payouts.

Maybe is dued to the increase in network hash rate of ~300-500%  Tongue
Are there some problems with the pools? It doesn't show any information about hashrates, blocks and payouts.

Here everything is allright by now ... maybe you´re having some problems in your pc mate. A bit slower than usual only. Wink

i had the same problem some minute ago now look is working without issue.

Maybe a temporary issue .. lets keep mining, with higher diff as always, cause in future even with high diff it would give a good profit for sure, just like now Wink
Activity: 210

Here everything is allright by now ... maybe you´re having some problems in your pc mate. A bit slower than usual only. Wink

i had the same problem some minute ago now look is working without issue.
Activity: 48

the official one is working fine ATM, at least for me

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
The price is crashing but mining diff is still x6 lol. It's always an endless math of profits between mining and trading. Let the price be back to 1xx sats, I would prefer a steady increase.

Things are getting Intense as i said a long time ago, you guys just have to be patient Smiley

INTENSE is comming to make the diference Tongue
I can't believe how far the price has jumped!

You can believe, and in the future, the sky is the limit ... just have to be part of it Wink

Im in for a long time and i see the project growing ........
I knew the prices were too low, I ended up being innocent in dreaming that I'd see the prices still lower and maybe it's too late to join? Now is to wait for the small dumping and start buying Intense Coin.

There is not too late to do anything. You will probably be sorry not to take this chance buying ITNS. I may never dump back to under 80 sats because that was too low and I was very surprised why it could be at that level for so long.

It still good to mine and to buy, a price will be higher in next moths/years. Just have to be patient and come on board.

This project is very good and the owners are top guys.

Lets Keep Intense Wink
Activity: 53
The price is crashing but mining diff is still x6 lol. It's always an endless math of profits between mining and trading. Let the price be back to 1xx sats, I would prefer a steady increase.

Things are getting Intense as i said a long time ago, you guys just have to be patient Smiley

I can't believe how far the price has jumped!

Activity: 84
Activity: 535
no it was a mistake from someone Wink i saw it in direct live

But it's the same because we will go to 500
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Look at the price

Omg)) If we will take a look at the history of trading there was 500 satoshi today.. Why I was asleep?(
Activity: 535
We follow XSH price Wink
Look at the price

Ahah! Last Price
0.00000114 BTC
And this is only begining!)) Now only a few investors with a few bitcoins - thats lol. 1000sat in a month when market cap will be 15 btc! Now Itns is a free promotion to stocks))
I knew the prices were too low, I ended up being innocent in dreaming that I'd see the prices still lower and maybe it's too late to join? Now is to wait for the small dumping and start buying Intense Coin.

Earlier there was a post with compairing volumes of xmr and itns. You can buy it now without fear.. Or a little))
Jump to: