Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 190. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
wow
Difficulty: 532,047,278
new record

Wow thats insane ...... i left the pool after hitting 100m   can't believe it
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Hello, core team!
Have you full wallet guide?
Cant connect to my wallet.bin whith simplewallet for 2 days..

Lol, fixed somehow)) but full wallet and daemon guide step by step still needed, I think,
 for people who are new in cryptonight community!
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Hello, core team!
Have you full wallet guide?
Cant connect to my wallet.bin whith simplewallet for 2 days..
Activity: 210
look at me! with my new signature.  Cool the Power on me is INTENSE!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
What does it take to lose this newbie status?  Ive been using this forum for like 8months.... i just don't like to post much

Then post a bit a more and you'll reach the junior level very quick Smiley

I'm also a read-only type user, I think this air-drop routine (to give more coins who make more comment) just generates more spam on the whole forum  Cry
What does it take to lose this newbie status?  Ive been using this forum for like 8months.... i just don't like to post much

You have to be more active, posting, asking, not just reading i supose.
Be part active in bitcointalk and your staus will grow like $INTS

Wink

Thanks i guess so... will get on that for sure.... i usually only post once i solve a problem that hasn't been discussed before or to share results so people have a good idea of what to expect.  
Activity: 99
Merry Christmas Guys! And nice rise in the past few days Smiley
Can anyone explain the staking function of this coin?   How it works... Do i just have to leave the wallet open or is there a certain amount that i have to lock in or something,  i don't see alot of documentation on this? 

Activity: 53
Merry Xmas IntenseCoin team and community! Thanks for the all the hard work put in and for the surprise price rise gift today! 2018 will be ever more INTENSE!
Activity: 35
Merry Christmas , ITNS dev team ! wish best wishes to you and everyone.
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
Dear ITNS Community!

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and some nice an calm days with your family!

We want to thank you all a lot for the outstanding support so far! You guys are the best!

Don't forget to join our signature campaign!  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-intense-coin-blockchain-backed-decentralized-vpn-signatures-xmas-2611344
Please read the requirements carefully:)

The first round is ending in approx. 36 hours and has a pool of 200,000 ITNS !

Activity: 254
Merit: 104
What does it take to lose this newbie status?  Ive been using this forum for like 8months.... i just don't like to post much

Then post a bit a more and you'll reach the junior level very quick Smiley

Intense is based on Monero. It means, first it is a privacy coin just like Monero. Intense gets the features of privacy and security that Monero is known for.  

Intense will be the currency of a blockchain-backed decentralized VPN the devs are building.  Wallets will also be available in the future for mobile platforms, meaning mobile users can select which VPN providers they want to use and they will pay with Intense coins. Devs will also be targeting in the future the mobile market just like Electroneum.
A prototype is targeted for release in the 1st/2nd quarter of 2018. First quarter of 2018 will start next week, Jan. 1, 2018.  The wait will not be that long. Smiley
Monero, Eelectroneum and Intense all use the cryptonight alogrithm.

This summary on the point! Thanks.

Activity: 84
I THINK $0.1 MINIMUM WILL BE ITS RATE these COMING DAYS!!!

$0.1 per ITNS is the initial target until the end of next year, but who knows, things are all crazy in crypto world, we might pass that milestone right in the next month.
Activity: 162

you need to actively participate in the forum, if you do not write messages do not upload of activity
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I THINK $0.1 MINIMUM WILL BE ITS RATE these COMING DAYS!!!
Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
Are there some problems with the pools? It doesn't show any information about hashrates, blocks and payouts.

The pool was probably over loaded. Crazy price pump in the last few hours draw in a lot of miners to the pool. I think dev team should have a look at the possibility to increase pool resources.

Maybe wait, breath and see what could happen in next few days, no? Wink

This team is patient and as always make the best decisions to all of us, we just have to wait a sec Tongue
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
this is funny. I like thic project. I already been Junior Member and can join camp. So awesomee !!!
INTS is up a lot today, for what reason?Is it preparing for a new exchange?

It's because Chrismas is coming, mate Smiley
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
INTS is up a lot today, for what reason?Is it preparing for a new exchange?
Are there some problems with the pools? It doesn't show any information about hashrates, blocks and payouts.

The pool was probably over loaded. Crazy price pump in the last few hours draw in a lot of miners to the pool. I think dev team should have a look at the possibility to increase pool resources.
Jump to: