Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 192. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Look at the price

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I knew the prices were too low, I ended up being innocent in dreaming that I'd see the prices still lower and maybe it's too late to join? Now is to wait for the small dumping and start buying Intense Coin.

There is not too late to do anything. You will probably be sorry not to take this chance buying ITNS. I may never dump back to under 80 sats because that was too low and I was very surprised why it could be at that level for so long.
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
I knew the prices were too low, I ended up being innocent in dreaming that I'd see the prices still lower and maybe it's too late to join? Now is to wait for the small dumping and start buying Intense Coin.

LOL.

Less than 100 sat (a bit more now Cheesy), more rare than verge or digibyte in supply, nice project, you are gonna wait forever.

Take in count the fact that a lot of people gain a lot of bitcoin during the last few days because of december. Some will now invest in Intense.

2018 is the year of crypto, some crypto won't return to a lower price. Like each new year.

(do not hesitate to ask me if you want a space suit Wink )
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
Intense is based on Monero. It means, first it is a privacy coin just like Monero. Intense gets the features of privacy and security that Monero is known for.  

Intense will be the currency of a blockchain-backed decentralized VPN the devs are building.  Wallets will also be available in the future for mobile platforms, meaning mobile users can select which VPN providers they want to use and they will pay with Intense coins. Devs will also be targeting in the future the mobile market just like Electroneum.

A prototype is targeted for release in the 1st/2nd quarter of 2018. First quarter of 2018 will start next week, Jan. 1, 2018.  The wait will not be that long. Smiley

Monero, Eelectroneum and Intense all use the cryptonight alogrithm.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

I did the same thing. I've been also mining on my old computer from almost the beginning but actually wanted to buy some more since haven't got much from mining.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
If I want to join your airdrop, then where should I check my registration status?

newbie members may not yet be allowed , at least being a "junior member"
eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
If I want to join your airdrop, then where should I check my registration status?
Activity: 127
Do you guys have any idea how can we contact Cryptopia and ask them to list Intense?
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
I like cryptopia also... they seem alot faster at getting coins into the exchange compared to most i find.   I wish these exchanges would have the US dollar price in another column as well.... that would make it alot easier to find prices that aren't like .00000 behind .. that extra 0 can really sneak up on you when your tired..... 

5 BTC to get listed.
Wow 5 BTC to get listed there? I wonder how did all the shitcoins with no use get there.

Cryptopia also list coins for free if that coin got a decent volume on a low exchange (ELLA and PIRL went form stoacks.exchange to cryptopia for free).
Normally ITNS should be on cryptopia also for free, let's wait and see.

so, are the core team know about that? I think there could be any announce about it if that is true..
Activity: 196
StasyQ
I like cryptopia also... they seem alot faster at getting coins into the exchange compared to most i find.   I wish these exchanges would have the US dollar price in another column as well.... that would make it alot easier to find prices that aren't like .00000 behind .. that extra 0 can really sneak up on you when your tired..... 

5 BTC to get listed.
Wow 5 BTC to get listed there? I wonder how did all the shitcoins with no use get there.

Cryptopia also list coins for free if that coin got a decent volume on a low exchange (ELLA and PIRL went form stoacks.exchange to cryptopia for free).
Normally ITNS should be on cryptopia also for free, let's wait and see.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Intanse coin is taking off

5 BTC to get listed.

Or, you can change the directory of blockchain saving. May be there is no free space in your hard drive.
Difficulty and price increasing alot =)
Well if this difficulty stays that mean that price will go up more, because price is too low for this difficulty

mm.. Sorry, but how did you calculate this? So, where is the correlation between dif and price?
Activity: 84
ITNS total buy orders on stock.exchanges also pass its ATH, from 1,2BTC to 2,4BTC. Things are getting intense!
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
yeah! 80 sats per 1 ITNS!!!
Activity: 112
Well if this difficulty stays that mean that price will go up more, because price is too low for this difficulty
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Activity: 127

5 BTC to get listed.
Jump to: