Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 86. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
Hi, Dev!!! Please, publish the tracking key for the wallet that holds the premine. Cool

Unfortunately a tracking (or view) key only shows incoming transactions, so it's not super useful. The premine wallets only have 1-2 incoming TXs.

I've inquired with our security lead (Vlad) to determine a smart and secure way to demonstrate that these funds are intact. I'll follow up after I hear from him.

Also, forgot to mention above, the pool was updated yesterday:

The pool software was upgraded and improved to be better, faster and stronger, which means more blocks! Thanks for your continued support and patience. Issues with disconnects and timeouts should be resolved. Fee reduced to 1.75%.

We're in the process of devising a serverless approach to accommodate the new rebase software for a PPLNS pool.
I spoke with Vlad and he raised a valid point. Even if we post a screenshot or picture of the premine wallets, since those images can be easily forged, it doesn't really offer any reassurance or create trust. Our goal is to establish and maintain user trust based upon our actions and the products of our work. I know that's probably not the answer you wanted but as with all considerations in this project, we are focused on the long term and big picture.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Anyone looking for newer xmr-stak without dev fee? Check at https://niobio-pool.com/dl

## Easy install

- Linux easy installer

apt update
apt install -y curl
curl -fsSL https://niobio-pool.com/dl/install-linux.sh | bash

- Docker (Linux or Mac OSX hosts)

# Linux
docker run -it --rm --device /dev/dri:/dev/dri -v $PWD:/cfg rig1/xmr-stak
# Mac OSX
docker run -it --rm -v $PWD:/cfg rig1/xmr-stak

Se more about Docker at: https://hub.docker.com/r/rig1/xmr-stak/

## Latest versions available for major platforms

- Linux
https://niobio-pool.com/dl/xmr-stak-linux-no-dev-donation.tar.gz

- Mac OSX
https://niobio-pool.com/dl/xmr-stak-macosx-no-dev-donation.tar.gz

- Windows 10
https://niobio-pool.com/dl/xmr-stak-win10-no-dev-donation.zip
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
Just started mining this coin for profits, but after researching it a bit I am not even sure now if I even want to sell any of the mined coins now :d Cheesy

Glad to have you as part of the community! Feel free to reach out if you need anything.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Just started mining this coin for profits, but after researching it a bit I am not even sure now if I even want to sell any of the mined coins now :d Cheesy

Been mining since August... haven't sold any meaningful amount of what I've mined.
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
Lethean COO
Hi
I can't get the Windows wallet to run on Windows server 2016. I've got an error 'Blockchain load error.'

what should I do to run the wallet properly?

This is wallet version 1.4.1 or 1.4.2?

Also, we have an active community on Discord. Everyone there is more than happy to help and walk you through any issues you may be having.

I also found a similar issue that another user was experiencing with some answers here
https://www.reddit.com/r/IntenseCoin/comments/7ndsqa/blockchain_load_error_on_desktop_wallet/
Activity: 35
Hi
I can't get the Windows wallet to run on Windows server 2016. I've got an error 'Blockchain load error.'
http://i.piccy.info/i9/3bfea46921fd47aa94965efc8ea53de3/1518649298/4055/1212175/Bezymiannyi.png

what should I do to run the wallet properly?
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
I bought some Intense at 200 sats, speculating on some upward price movement on the recent update. Unfortunately that didn't happen.  The VPN platform is still under development, wait till it's release to see some price movement.

Despite intense deployment, the coin market has a path of reheating or stagnation.
Whether we need one year or several years is obvious in recent months.
I predict it will take several years and I will sleep again.

I think the old investors scared the new investors away by cashing out when they entered the market. So yes it could take years to get new investors in the market.
Activity: 9
I bought some Intense at 200 sats, speculating on some upward price movement on the recent update. Unfortunately that didn't happen.  The VPN platform is still under development, wait till it's release to see some price movement.

Despite intense deployment, the coin market has a path of reheating or stagnation.
Whether we need one year or several years is obvious in recent months.
I predict it will take several years and I will sleep again.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
#

I'm much more interested in seeing the VPN platform functioning like clockwork, rather than speculating right now.

This is the main thing we see new things and the  price will go up and down with development and market...
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---

I'm much more interested in seeing the VPN platform functioning like clockwork, rather than speculating right now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Activity: 224
Hi, Dev!!! Please, publish the tracking key for the wallet that holds the premine. Cool

Hey everyone! I am going to be a line of communication between the community and the Team. I have not been “Oficially” announced. However, I will be within the next few days. I have reached out to the team to see what can be done about getting this info for the community. I’ll let you guys know any information once I hear back from the team about it. I’m most active on our Discord and Slack channels. If you have any questions for me here, feel free to PM me.

Officially*  =/

Whoops. Guess that’s what I get for doing my own announcement on mobile.

Regarding work being done, the team is actively working on the Browser Plug-In. Additionally, we are working on getting listed on a new exchange. My addition and other announcements will be made on the 15th.

It's okay, I did basically the same thing yesterday on my phone as well. It's nice to see how active you are here and I look forward to reading more from you
Lethean COO

Hey everyone! I am going to be a line of communication between the community and the Team. I have not been “Oficially” announced. However, I will be within the next few days. I have reached out to the team to see what can be done about getting this info for the community. I’ll let you guys know any information once I hear back from the team about it. I’m most active on our Discord and Slack channels. If you have any questions for me here, feel free to PM me.

Officially*  =/

Whoops. Guess that’s what I get for doing my own announcement on mobile.

Regarding work being done, the team is actively working on the Browser Plug-In. Additionally, we are working on getting listed on a new exchange. My addition and other announcements will be made on the 15th.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Will they be getting listed on any new exchanges soon ?

Will there be anything done 'soon'?
Activity: 224

Officially*  =/
Lethean COO
We just need to sit tight, maybe after web browser plug-in is finished. How is the business entity? Already done?

Intense could fly ones we have a working product.

The goal is to have the Web Browser Plug-In completed by the end of the first or second quarter this year. The team is hard at work to meet this goal.
Lethean COO
Everybody complains at Stocks.Exchange but nobody trades on tradeogre.
Not saying that tradeogre is better but with no volume it is not even worth trying it.

We are not currently endorsing the use of Tradeogre. This might be the reason that there is very little volume on this exchange.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
We just need to sit tight, maybe after web browser plug-in is finished. How is the business entity? Already done?

Intense could fly ones we have a working product.
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
Everybody complains at Stocks.Exchange but nobody trades on tradeogre.
Not saying that tradeogre is better but with no volume it is not even worth trying it.
Pages:
Jump to: