Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 87. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Well we'll all be itching longer, shitty Stocks.Ex back to being broken. Order book filled with dead lots so nothing ever goes through, just sits there. I swear they got like a 20% uptime loi. Need to just burn the site down and move onto a new venture.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
I own 80 million.
But I'm tired of waiting.
I just want to give up.

Cry Cry Cry

So you have 22% of all circulating supply. Hard to believe. How did you achieve to own so many ITNS?

Or you own 80 millions of what?

sorry ...
Error in Google Translator.
I have 800k.
so funny Cheesy

I'm sitting here with over 160,000 ITNS, my hands are itching.  Sad
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I own 80 million.
I just want to give up.

Cry Cry Cry

So you have 22% of all circulating supply. Hard to believe. How did you achieve to own so many ITNS?

sorry ...
I have 800k.
so funny Cheesy
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I own 80 million.
I just want to give up.

Cry Cry Cry

sorry ...
I have 800k.
Activity: 30
I own 80 million.
I just want to give up.

Cry Cry Cry

If possible, please send me some.... As I always have to travel to China or even those worst Asian countries like Bahrain, North Korea, the internet censorship is very severe and VPN is a must to have a freedom of surfing the Internet. If you really wanna give up, please pm me and send me some ITNS.
Activity: 115
I own 80 million.
I just want to give up.

Cry Cry Cry
If you are tired of hodling I can offer you some quality help!
Send the heavy bag of ITNS to me iz4p6kqtR8BGpSvmbXqQkM4irBCn84pkd9MtqmrFpgQJR5zVH2E1TTmB6qhNzcQZZUQ8DRfNzNpKR3w 7fkobGDfX1wSzA819H ,gladly will help you!  Wink

We are all tired of waiting especially after the big drop from $0.10 to $0.009. Holding after big profit is usually the worst thing you can do. Now we have to wait a long time for rise again.

If the bitcoin/altcoin market didn't tank this January, many here would have been celebrating already. But that's life in the cryptomarket. One day you are sitting on a mountain of paper profits and the next month, your profits are just 1/10th of what they were. Only good traders love this kind of market. Long term holders unfortunately will continue to experience the unpredictable gyration of market prices.

Intense is barely 6 months old. Even other coins/tokens who had an ICO, with similar VPN projects, and have money to burn still have not released prototypes. This kind of big projects take time. Even Verge took more than a year to realize huge gains for its investors. It even stayed at 1 sat for a very very long time. Intense price movement, if we check closely, is not that far off from the price moves made by other altcoins in this recent market correction.
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
If it is possible, list the exchanges with which you conduct a dialogue  Wink

The devs already mentioned this during a discussion in the Discord channel. One Intense supporter, not part of the dev team, contacted Cryptopia and sent an application to list Intense. So far as I know, there's still no positive development on that end. One of the dev team mentioned that they have contacted Kucoin. So far, also no news yet.

Correct, we had a supporter that offered 6 BTC to have us listed on Cryptopia. We are talking to Kucoin. However, we do not have any additional info about being listed with them at this time. When we have additional details about getting on a new exchange, we will let you know.
Activity: 132

The devs already mentioned this during a discussion in the Discord channel. One Intense supporter, not part of the dev team, contacted Cryptopia and sent an application to list Intense. So far as I know, there's still no positive development on that end. One of the dev team mentioned that they have contacted Kucoin. So far, also no news yet.

Lethean COO

I will absolutely reach out to our team and see if we can provide this information.
Activity: 86
Activity: 52
I own 80 million.
I just want to give up.

Cry Cry Cry

Activity: 2
[Pool Update 12 February 2018]

We have just placed in production several updates to our Intense West-Pool

* 1´st pool ever with the new XMR Rebased Intense code.
* PPLNS system implemented in XMR Rebased.
* Workers stats by Worker/Wallet.
* User Email alerts.
* User define min payout.
* More than 1.000.000 ITNS was pay to our miners.
* Exclusive Workers Stats feature (Workers/HR/Profit).
* 0% Pool Fee
* UX Refresh
* Fixed Dificulty Implemented
* NiceHash Now Open

Hope you enjoy mining with us!
https://intense.west-pool.org/
Activity: 43
Hello, please give me an invitation to the discord, the main page does not work

This is the link

https://discord.gg/f3XQgA3

Please let me know if you have any issues.

thanks, really the problem was with me, links working
Activity: 13
great to know that work is getting done, keep it and it a good thing to have a communication person between community and devs
Lethean COO

This is the link

https://discord.gg/f3XQgA3

Please let me know if you have any issues.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Works for me (first post of this thread).
Activity: 43
Activity: 154
I own 80 million.
I just want to give up.

Cry Cry Cry
Send the heavy bag of ITNS to me iz4p6kqtR8BGpSvmbXqQkM4irBCn84pkd9MtqmrFpgQJR5zVH2E1TTmB6qhNzcQZZUQ8DRfNzNpKR3w 7fkobGDfX1wSzA819H ,gladly will help you!  Wink

We are all tired of waiting especially after the big drop from $0.10 to $0.009. Holding after big profit is usually the worst thing you can do. Now we have to wait a long time for rise again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
I own 80 million.
I just want to give up.

Cry Cry Cry
Lethean COO
We are working to get listed on other exchanges. We know how important a new exchange is to the community and we are working hard to make it happen. When we get official word about a new exchange, we will let you guys know.

This is a common word that anyone can do.
We want you to be active.

I can assure you that we are actively seeking to be listed on a new exchange. When we get news that we can share about it, I can assure you that we will let you know.
Pages:
Jump to: