Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 89. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

Projects, in special the good ones, take many time, so let´s have Iron fist and wait.

Can't lie, I was thinking of mentioning you as one who seems like a "greedy fuck" lol... Always above n beyond "ITNS for life!" in your posts.

INTENSE ROCKS mate, Iron fist baby!

What´s so great about it right now? You´re delusional.

Yes i am lol. now just sent you a Merit point, like that you wont forget this day and the things i said in a few months.

The generation of coins is quite high. There is no binding of coins in the masternodes. A lot of coin holders. I do not believe in the moon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Projects, in special the good ones, take many time, so let´s have Iron fist and wait.

Can't lie, I was thinking of mentioning you as one who seems like a "greedy fuck" lol... Always above n beyond "ITNS for life!" in your posts.

Yes i am lol. now just sent you a Merit point, like that you wont forget this day and the things i said in a few months.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Something more movement in stock, exchange and intense seems to be, although the price has gone up a little bit but how is the btc is quite complicated that the other altocoins go up !!! what happens to the btc !!!! haha, well on day 15 the new newstiler comes out? let's see what news the devs bring us about intense !!

Yes, quite strange movements. Someone is systematically selling about 500k coins at a time. And this is not the first time. On February 5 and 9, there were similar moves in the market. These movements each time sharply brought down the price.

I saw this once in another project, when developers merged their assets. They were ready to sell at any price, because they did not plan to continue development.

Therefore, such movements scare me as an investor. I really do not want to believe in such a possibility, but too many factors catch up with such thoughts.
Activity: 392
Something more movement in stock, exchange and intense seems to be, although the price has gone up a little bit but how is the btc is quite complicated that the other altocoins go up !!! what happens to the btc !!!! haha, well on day 15 the new newstiler comes out? let's see what news the devs bring us about intense !!
Activity: 154
Merit: 2

lol im not a "greedy fuck" im just a person who believes in this project more then 100% since the first time i read it and made my own "investigation" about devs, all i read about them...they are all professionals, i can even say, i put my hands on fire for them, so, call me warever you want.
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
Is the Intense the most profitable coin for you to mine? If not, isn't it better to mine more profitable coin and exchange it to Intense?
In my case ETH is more profitable but for some unknown reason I prefer to mine Intense, instead of mining ETH and exchange it to Intense. In this way I'm loosing some money, but still... I cannot explain why I'm doing it this way.

I find it a bit of a chore to go to the exchanges to buy ITNS... so I keep all my AMD cards & CPUs aimed directly at ITNS.

damm dude over 1mill coins, whats your hashrate and how long have you been mining ITNS?
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Is the Intense the most profitable coin for you to mine? If not, isn't it better to mine more profitable coin and exchange it to Intense?
In my case ETH is more profitable but for some unknown reason I prefer to mine Intense, instead of mining ETH and exchange it to Intense. In this way I'm loosing some money, but still... I cannot explain why I'm doing it this way.

I find it a bit of a chore to go to the exchanges to buy ITNS... so I keep all my AMD cards & CPUs aimed directly at ITNS.

How much coins do you guys actually own? Im feeling uncomfortable now with a big bag of IntenseCoin.

Over a million here... still mining until I get ~3 million.

That's alot, you'll be filthy rich if it ever goes to the moon.

That's the idea =)
Activity: 392
At my intense moment I am currently being very profitable, the penalty is the fall in the price of the btc that has ballasted all the other currencies, but I do not worry about keeping and keeping my dear ones intense, sure that soon and with the support of the whole community will be in the clouds !!!!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 103

How much coins do you guys actually own? Im feeling uncomfortable now with a big bag of IntenseCoin.

That's alot, you'll be filthy rich if it ever goes to the moon.

Activity: 181
Does anyone know if there is a hard limit on number of workers on HashVault.Pro ?
It seems whenever I put more than 66 workers online some of them lose connection and remain no more than 66.
Do not know about hashvault, but you can try itns.miner.rocks, it does not have limits for workers or connections, and has workers stats and email alerts.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Since the dev's abandoned this project it could be considered a dead coin, but it still can be pumped any time like E-coin for example.

Coin could be considered as a dead coin if the dev´s abandoned it but they didn´t.

In few days will be another update from dev´s so we will see.

[/quote]

Devs are active everyday on discord mate, so i will never think in a dead coin, even if one day this coin die, i still believe it like happen with redcoin i guess. I love Intense Coin!
I don't think we're approaching dead coin territory (too soon to even say that at this point), but definitely some head scratchers during the months I've been mining/following the coin. The Monero switch being one of the biggest... It's like you know there's a Version 2.0 out there, so why start with 1.0 just to realize the shit you need is found under 2.0? Now months of development are down the tubes because of a careless decision.

But bottom line, treat these coins like you're in penny stock land and you'll be good. It's the greedy fucks that wait for the 100000000000% payoff that go broke in the end holding worthless shit. The greedy people that think a coin goes from $0 to $1000 overnight, with no dips in between to just buy back in at if you please.

I cashed out my coins once the skyrocketing happened for a huge payday and now I could care less if the coin goes bust tomorrow (though it'd be cool if it didn't haha). After a month of mining I made more than 1-2 rigs of RX 570s would earn me in a year. I'm still mining it, but I don't need to fear hearing any bad news resulting in the coin turning worthless.

Activity: 95
Merit: 11
I don't think we're approaching dead coin territory (too soon to even say that at this point), but definitely some head scratchers during the months I've been mining/following the coin. The Monero switch being one of the biggest... It's like you know there's a Version 2.0 out there, so why start with 1.0 just to realize the shit you need is found under 2.0? Now months of development are down the tubes because of a careless decision.

But bottom line, treat these coins like you're in penny stock land and you'll be good. It's the greedy fucks that wait for the 100000000000% payoff that go broke in the end holding worthless shit. The greedy people that think a coin goes from $0 to $1000 overnight, with no dips in between to just buy back in at if you please.

I cashed out my coins once the skyrocketing happened for a huge payday and now I could care less if the coin goes bust tomorrow (though it'd be cool if it didn't haha). After a month of mining I made more than 1-2 rigs of RX 570s would earn me in a year. I'm still mining it, but I don't need to fear hearing any bad news resulting in the coin turning worthless.
Pages:
Jump to: