Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 88. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
We are working to get listed on other exchanges. We know how important a new exchange is to the community and we are working hard to make it happen. When we get official word about a new exchange, we will let you guys know.

This is a common word that anyone can do.
We want you to be active.
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
Hi, Dev!!! Please, publish the tracking key for the wallet that holds the premine. Cool

Hey everyone! I am going to be a line of communication between the community and the Team. I have not been “Oficially” announced. However, I will be within the next few days. I have reached out to the team to see what can be done about getting this info for the community. I’ll let you guys know any information once I hear back from the team about it. I’m most active on our Discord and Slack channels. If you have any questions for me here, feel free to PM me.

welcome Pigwee!  any news about new exchanges? i seen the tweet offering 6 btc to be listed, surely you guys got one of them to bite the offer?

We are working to get listed on other exchanges. We know how important a new exchange is to the community and we are working hard to make it happen. When we get official word about a new exchange, we will let you guys know.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I own 80 million.
But I'm tired of waiting.
I just want to give up.

Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
About little activity on slack: we are mostly on discord if you wanna chat.
About the monero rebase: the project has been growing so fast that the software base just had to be upgraded in a big step. And it is almost complete, so take note of the effort and the little time it took to achieve the goal, then say "dead coin" again, LoL!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
In the transaction hash, are we able to trace which ITNS address that we sent to?
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Hi, Dev!!! Please, publish the tracking key for the wallet that holds the premine. Cool

Hey everyone! I am going to be a line of communication between the community and the Team. I have not been “Oficially” announced. However, I will be within the next few days. I have reached out to the team to see what can be done about getting this info for the community. I’ll let you guys know any information once I hear back from the team about it. I’m most active on our Discord and Slack channels. If you have any questions for me here, feel free to PM me.

welcome Pigwee!  any news about new exchanges? i seen the tweet offering 6 btc to be listed, surely you guys got one of them to bite the offer?
Activity: 47
created pool for INTENSE COIN
http://pool.ahka.net/intensecoin/
Minimum Payment Threshold: 1 ITNS
Total Pool Fee: 0.5%

happy mining
Activity: 86
These are very good news that work is continued. If there is an opportunity to somehow show a wallet with premine - that it only will increase trust in general to the project!
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer

Unfortunately a tracking (or view) key only shows incoming transactions, so it's not super useful. The premine wallets only have 1-2 incoming TXs.

I've inquired with our security lead (Vlad) to determine a smart and secure way to demonstrate that these funds are intact. I'll follow up after I hear from him.

Also, forgot to mention above, the pool was updated yesterday:

The pool software was upgraded and improved to be better, faster and stronger, which means more blocks! Thanks for your continued support and patience. Issues with disconnects and timeouts should be resolved. Fee reduced to 1.75%.

We're in the process of devising a serverless approach to accommodate the new rebase software for a PPLNS pool.
Activity: 53
Great work dev team!
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
Hi all, I have been asked by a few people to come here and post because people think I am gone or dumping coins or something  Cheesy Quite the contrary! First, please see my news post from this hour, our XMR rebase beta is now public and ready for testing:

https://intensecoin.com/2018/02/12/new-daemon-and-wallet-in-beta/

As others have observed, we have been more active than ever on Github with daily commits:

And that does not even begin to acknowledge how much internal work and development is ongoing for the VPN. I've been swamped with the rebase while Lukas, Vlad and Miguel are all working very hard on our VPN and Browser Extension (BE).

The products will come, but it's going to take time. That's on our roadmap.

In any case, ThePigWee will be here to chat and represent ITNS while our devs continue diligent work on the backbone of Intense Coin, which is our VPN and BE. I'm very happy to have him on board and he is in close communication with the devs. Don't be afraid to ask him questions! Smiley
Activity: 53
The devs are indeed alive and well.

Check the github for latest updates: https://github.com/valiant1x/
Last commit 3 hrs ago..

And I believe there will be bi-monthly update soon on 15th.
Lethean COO
Welcome ThePigwee. I believe that most of us just need some sign that devs are still working on this project. Any update on how the things are going will be appreciated.

Totally understand where you are coming from. The team has been busy working on the rebranding and the rebase to Monero. I can assure you they are working hard. If you guys need anything from me, I’ll be on here periodically. Also, you can drop into our Slack and Discord channels. I’m active over there as well.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Welcome ThePigwee. I believe that most of us just need some sign that devs are still working on this project. Any update on how the things are going will be appreciated.
Lethean COO

Activity: 86
Activity: 50
Hello gentlemen! Have not watching the topic, what's with the coin? The project is alive? Looked at the last pages something I do not see posts of the developers..

Yes, the project is alive, and we have periodic updates from the developers. You an easy find they on discord and frequently are ative here too.
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Hello gentlemen! Have not watching the topic, what's with the coin? The project is alive? Looked at the last pages something I do not see posts of the developers..
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
Something more movement in stock, exchange and intense seems to be, although the price has gone up a little bit but how is the btc is quite complicated that the other altocoins go up !!! what happens to the btc !!!! haha, well on day 15 the new newstiler comes out? let's see what news the devs bring us about intense !!

Yes, quite strange movements. Someone is systematically selling about 500k coins at a time. And this is not the first time. On February 5 and 9, there were similar moves in the market. These movements each time sharply brought down the price.

I saw this once in another project, when developers merged their assets. They were ready to sell at any price, because they did not plan to continue development.

Therefore, such movements scare me as an investor. I really do not want to believe in such a possibility, but too many factors catch up with such thoughts.

Easy enough to quell that speculation. Devs just need to publish the tracking key for the wallet that holds the premine.

Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Is the Intense the most profitable coin for you to mine? If not, isn't it better to mine more profitable coin and exchange it to Intense?
In my case ETH is more profitable but for some unknown reason I prefer to mine Intense, instead of mining ETH and exchange it to Intense. In this way I'm loosing some money, but still... I cannot explain why I'm doing it this way.

I find it a bit of a chore to go to the exchanges to buy ITNS... so I keep all my AMD cards & CPUs aimed directly at ITNS.

damm dude over 1mill coins, whats your hashrate and how long have you been mining ITNS?

I started the day after the ANN thread... started out with a low hash-rate on my CPUs only for quite a while.

Decided to step it up & currently at ~60 KH -- should be up to 100-110 KH pretty soon.
Pages:
Jump to: