Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 93. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
With the recent drop in price throughout the market and the big hits ITNS has seen we have lowered the price on our mining pool to .25%  We have a low hashrate right now but are hitting a block pretty regularly.  I'd like to see us get up to 100khs in the pool to keep a good flow of intense going to the miners.  Smaller pools mean bigger chucks of coins for the miners.  Come join us with some hash power and get ready for the coin to hopefully start recovering soon!

http://intense.cryptocoinminingco.com

support at
[email protected]

I joined your pool adding about 4Kh.. Hopefully we get more miners.
Activity: 13
With the recent drop in price throughout the market and the big hits ITNS has seen we have lowered the price on our mining pool to .25%  We have a low hashrate right now but are hitting a block pretty regularly.  I'd like to see us get up to 100khs in the pool to keep a good flow of intense going to the miners.  Smaller pools mean bigger chucks of coins for the miners.  Come join us with some hash power and get ready for the coin to hopefully start recovering soon!

http://intense.cryptocoinminingco.com

support at
[email protected]
Activity: 105
Dev is not active for almost 3 days since 3rd of February. I don't know what to say when I was asking simple questions and no one answered.

First fail of road map Q1 and Q2 still not achieved. They have made an update on 1st of February still nothing of an update. No news no nothing.
Second I asked in the begging you can see my comments, why they have pictures used from the old Bytecoin website?

The team have no transparency no nothing. To be honest this project is not a joke and can not be completed with only 4 people developing and 1 person in the community updating rarely from time to time.
From the start I thought this project was not serious seeing their announcement even tho they have written everything perfect and of course their idea is awesome.

I don't know guys something smells fishy about this, or maybe because of the massive drop there is stagnation of time even from the developers. I hope ITNS will get the price that had.
I know the whole market is falling down and of course every coin will fall in price when BTC and ETH are falling massively.

Wish you all the best to all big investors and just HODL, maybe everything will get back to normal, but I am being skeptic at this very moment what is happening, especially when the roadmap is not fulfilled as they promised.
Hope the devs will show sign of life when is the biggest fall of every coin to give everyone little hope.

they update every 2 weeks

update january 19th https://intensecoin.com/2018/01/19/intense-rebases-to-monero/

february 3rd was a saturday, maybe Devs took a couple days off? go out with the wiffey, hang with the kids, man you need to chill with your fud, just buy a little more during this dip.

next update should be coming out his week, relax man

There has been an update on February 1st.  Just go to the site https://intensecoin.com and click on "News" and you'll see the last update.

Just stop panicking everyone, January (and part of February this year) is historically a bad period for cryptos.  This year look worse because of a lot of factors, including the fact that there is a lot more players than before in the the crypto-world since 2017 was exceptional.

Things will get back to normal, we just need to hold-on for a while.

Exactly.

Hell you guys mean there are no news?

Team is expanding, Monero rebasing is in progress, development of browser extension starts in a week or two. I understand that some of you joined at a higher price and now things doesn't look good but just give it a little time. Stay strong, stay intense lol  Cheesy
Activity: 53
Dev is not active for almost 3 days since 3rd of February. I don't know what to say when I was asking simple questions and no one answered.

First fail of road map Q1 and Q2 still not achieved. They have made an update on 1st of February still nothing of an update. No news no nothing.
Second I asked in the begging you can see my comments, why they have pictures used from the old Bytecoin website?

The team have no transparency no nothing. To be honest this project is not a joke and can not be completed with only 4 people developing and 1 person in the community updating rarely from time to time.
From the start I thought this project was not serious seeing their announcement even tho they have written everything perfect and of course their idea is awesome.

I don't know guys something smells fishy about this, or maybe because of the massive drop there is stagnation of time even from the developers. I hope ITNS will get the price that had.
I know the whole market is falling down and of course every coin will fall in price when BTC and ETH are falling massively.

Wish you all the best to all big investors and just HODL, maybe everything will get back to normal, but I am being skeptic at this very moment what is happening, especially when the roadmap is not fulfilled as they promised.
Hope the devs will show sign of life when is the biggest fall of every coin to give everyone little hope.

update january 19th https://intensecoin.com/2018/01/19/intense-rebases-to-monero/

february 3rd was a saturday, maybe Devs took a couple days off? go out with the wiffey, hang with the kids, man you need to chill with your fud, just buy a little more during this dip.

There has been an update on February 1st.  Just go to the site https://intensecoin.com and click on "News" and you'll see the last update.

Just stop panicking everyone, January (and part of February this year) is historically a bad period for cryptos.  This year look worse because of a lot of factors, including the fact that there is a lot more players than before in the the crypto-world since 2017 was exceptional.

Things will get back to normal, we just need to hold-on for a while.
Activity: 196
Merit: 124

Activity: 1
Any coin takes time or money to develop and promote. Now the crypto currency market is a complicated situation, just do not give way to panic. It will pay off in the future. I believe !!!
Activity: 119
Merit: 16

Activity: 31
Very sad to know that at the current pace the moeada will never grow!   Undecided Undecided
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
If one-guy team shit/scam coins don't go bust, why should Intense go that has a dedicated team and a solid roadmap?
Plenty of coins with "dedicated teams" went down in the past before. Right now ITNS is nothing more than just a copy-paste of Bytecoin. Which didn't work well, so now it's actually a copy-paste of Monero. With ~ 10% premine for the devs. Trading only on one crooked buggy exchange. Nothing out of what is supposed to make this coin unique is implemented yet. All things considered, the chances of this going bust in the current bear market are quite high. Let's hope it doesn't.

Brutal but fair assessment. I have a lot invested in ITNS, but it's disappointing that almost 6 months in the only code that has materialized is a partial rewrite to the Monero codebase. Feels more like "fingers crossed something happens" now whereas it was "can't wait for this to take off" a couple of months ago.

Activity: 14
Hi,

I downloaded 1.4.3.0 Pre-Release and created wallet and address.
As i didn't noticed that intensecoind.exe won't sync i sent some coins on the address.

When i checked the wallet the balance was 0. I installed the previous version 1.4.1 and I saw that it sync well but i couldn't load the wallet, it shows that the password is incorrect.

Is there any solution to this issue? how can i restore the wallet with the previous version?

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
If one-guy team shit/scam coins don't go bust, why should Intense go that has a dedicated team and a solid roadmap?
Plenty of coins with "dedicated teams" went down in the past before. Right now ITNS is nothing more than just a copy-paste of Bytecoin. Which didn't work well, so now it's actually a copy-paste of Monero. With ~ 10% premine for the devs. Trading only on one crooked buggy exchange. Nothing out of what is supposed to make this coin unique is implemented yet. All things considered, the chances of this going bust in the current bear market are quite high. Let's hope it doesn't.
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
Its good if the coin doesn't go bust first Tongue

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hi all guys, I've just setting up my itns pool http://www.itapool.it, only 0,5 % fee and already we founded some block! join in if you want, tks.

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Its good if the coin doesn't go bust first Tongue

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Just HODL
I haven't seen the network hashrate this low in quite a while

4.86 MH/s actual now. The hashrate is now really low.  The difficulty goes down a lot also. Good for me  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I haven't seen the network hashrate this low in quite a while
Activity: 105
Hi! I have a few thousand intensecoins on my wallet. Just read today that it has PoS capability. Anybody here can teach me how to start staking?

It hasn't been implemented yet. You'll find it in the wallet once VPN service is up & running and be an exit node which will earn you coins.
Activity: 2
why 170 satos? die coin?

Yes that's really low price. I would never sell for 170 satoshi, I will try to sell at 1000 satoshi minimum.

and I will not sell less than 8000  Grin Grin

I've three target. I'll sell equally on these prices Smiley
1 - 300m usd market cap
2 - 500m usd market cap
3-  1 billion use market cap
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
why 170 satos? die coin?

Yes that's really low price. I would never sell for 170 satoshi, I will try to sell at 1000 satoshi minimum.

and I will not sell less than 8000  Grin Grin
Activity: 11
i have a problem.

I closed my wallet and it didn't close. a warning "saving, please wait" hang for several days. i had to shut iy down.

now i open my backup file, make reset and trying to resync. syncing hangs on 97 days and doesn't go further...
what is wrong with damn thing? why itis so unreliable?

if i exit and reopen it says "blockchain error"
version 1.4.1
Pages:
Jump to: