Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 97. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 5
Coin seems to be dead. Hopefully pump and dump group comes along again for pumping it up to 10 cent..

Guys, be cool! Take a coffee and a good book, wait some months, better years and fill your pokets until it will going up to the mooooooon. Dev team is active, a good project needs some time.

AMIN! Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
With the recent downturn in volume, ITNS seems to have been abandoned, and prices have been falling recently, and we need a better exchange.The project of a good concept cannot be silenced.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
But interesting other thing - pool find only 2 blocks for all of his history and says they are orphan.
If you see this blocks on block explorer, they are NOT orphan.

So, i think, pool trying to scam miners, says they found orphan blocks and here is no rewards for this.
Could be an orphan, happens all the time, especially with the smaller pools running on cheap hardware and/or not properly configured. The pool says the block was found on 1/29/2018, at 6:52:34 AM, and the official block explorer shows this block as found on 1/29/2018, at 6:52:31 AM. So you were probably a little bit late. The pool seems to be located in the US and you don't sound like you're from US Smiley so maybe the network latency played its role there as well (I've just tried to ping their server and it's ~ 250 ms from my location, I wouldn't personally mine on a server located that far). It sucks to mine an orphan, but not necessarily the pool's fault in this case.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
should be a new exchage, inconvenience on stocks.exchage
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
ok, problem solved
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
The problem of not being able to withdraw ITNS from stocks.exchange to wallet still going?

i still have 13k stuck on that exchange.

support finally fixed my problem, now cant decide if i want to chance sending more btc to stocks and take advantage of these discount prices  Huh
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I'm grabbing all the Intense bags i can get 

Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I hope the price can wait at least until I get my next 80 kH online, haha!

But seriously... ITNS is my biggest holding. I think it's gonna go places.
Activity: 2
Coin seems to be dead. Hopefully pump and dump group comes along again for pumping it up to 10 cent..

The only thing keeping itns back is it's listed on one low volume exchange. I've started mining it for the last few days, diff is super low and I can mine about 2500 coins a day. Reminds me of the good old times with ETN Smiley

As far as I can see, this coin has a good business model and offers something new. Once it gets listed on other exchanges there should be some movement. Time to mine some!

Totally agree. This project have a good dev team. Key word is patience.
Activity: 392
Although for now it seems that the price of intense is plummeting we do not have to go into panic, the development team is really doing a huge job and that takes time, intense is a coin that now has to be saved and maintained since in In the near future this will be good money, let's not go crazy and let the staff work. !!!

The big exchange will come, I'm sure.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Like everyone here is saying - StocksExchange. Get ITNS to some bigger exchange and watch the price roar Smiley. Coins what provide anonymity are here for a reason!
Activity: 215
#

The only thing keeping itns back is it's listed on one low volume exchange. I've started mining it for the last few days, diff is super low and I can mine about 2500 coins a day. Reminds me of the good old times with ETN Smiley

As far as I can see, this coin has a good business model and offers something new. Once it gets listed on other exchanges there should be some movement. Time to mine some!

that is about the only thing stopping this coin from going a lot higher. stocks.exchange is not a good exchange to be stuck on...
Activity: 487
Merit: 266

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
What happened to dev? I bought some ITNS a few weeks ago above 320 sat! Now things seem unfavorable in 250 sat! Rumors that Cryptopia would add ITNS will confirm when? And the disappearance of dev leaves things stranger, where can I find someone responsible for IntenseCoin? Lips sealed

I bought some Intense at 400 sats, speculating on some upward price movement on the recent update. Unfortunately that didn't happen. It was my decision and I don't blame anybody. Unless you are a very big big whale, no one can control altcoin prices especially in this recent down trending bitcoin and altcoin market. The VPN platform is still under development, wait till it's release to see some price movement.

Smiley i have mined this coin when the begining and haven't sold any coins. my target is over 1$

I also have Intense coins mined from September last year and still holding. Same here, I think $1 is easy if you are willing to hold at least 1 year. For those who are not sure about Intense coin, better do you own research first. Every investment carries with it risks.
Activity: 240

Looking forward to the bi-monthly update (February 1st).
Activity: 15

Guys, be cool! Take a coffee and a good book, wait some months, better years and fill your pokets until it will going up to the mooooooon. Dev team is active, a good project needs some time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Activity: 87
ITNS - VPN on the Cryptonote platform

Is there a minimum ITNS must have to work VPN??
Activity: 50
ITNS is better than MYST and no ico.But why don't Dev pay for a bigger exchange?There is a few trading volume on Stockexchange.

Maybe because they want only do the things as best as possible but it demand time.
For exemple, first optimize the blockchain to have no trouble in new exchanges, fix bugs, and made a "strong basement" to no have troubles or correct ever thing as possible before do the next step.
Well  i have made my mind and formed opinion because i read the news and announcements, i think this coin have a "slow but strong grow with intense news", good things don't come easy and so fast, demand hard work.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
The price went down but mining isn´t easier at all. It is just matter of time when the price will go up again  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: