Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 95. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi team ,

Just wanted to give the developers and moderator a heads up on a new coin called " Luka Coin" also a cryptonote one BUT rather sketchy to say the least.
They have copied ITNS wallet , even the UI and colors.

My post to their official thread is this :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdrop2018-luka-criptomoneda-chilena-2595241

And their official thread is this if you want to check them out..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdrop2018-luka-criptomoneda-chilena-2595241

Their official pool (http://pool.cryptoluka.cl/) removed the estimate mining profits calculator (to hide something?)
Activity: 60
Hi team ,

Just wanted to give the developers and moderator a heads up on a new coin called " Luka Coin" also a cryptonote one BUT rather sketchy to say the least.
They have copied ITNS wallet , even the UI and colors.

My post to their official thread is this :

And their official thread is this if you want to check them out..

Activity: 617
Merit: 251
I just saw that Intense is no longer the most profitable cryptonight coin in cryptunit.com and minecryptonight.net/, unlike the previous days. But it makes you wonder, network hash is still high and difficulty is still high. This coin is being mined to the hilt. Looks like many are mining Intense coins for the future.   Grin

I'm also looking forward to the latest update. I hope there are some good news.

Intense is still the most profitable coin on the 2 mentioned sites.
You should be accustomed to this kind of situation! Every promising coin suddenly begins to suffer heavy dumping so strong hands can accumulate and then start big moves! IntenseCoin has already demonstrated strength in the previous weeks, now is the time to dev work and show that ITNS has come to stay!
Activity: 58
I tried to update my registration (I'm no longer a Newbie but a Junior Member! And can finally use a full signature!) for the signature campaign, but when I try to do that I get the error message "Sorry, but that Bitcointalk profile was already used."  Will my new profile status automatically be respected now (assuming hte compaign continues in some form at some point)?

Also the provided code to paste into the signature field doesn't seem to fully work (the URLs do not activate). So it doesn't look like in the opening post (probably some additional limitation still active here in the forum.)
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Great February 1st Update newsletter! Many progress, looking forward to the new Intense Coin XMR wallet.  Cheesy
Activity: 58
Lots of new posts while I was away for bunch of days... hard to keep up with everything! Smiley
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
We added IntenseCoin to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about IntenseCoin and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support ITNS so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your ITNS addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in ITNS from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the IntenseCoin profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the IntenseCoin project!

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Screenshots:

haha!) the 1st review posted!))
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
For people waiting for the update and who don't remind it, it's now on the ITNS website:

https://intensecoin.com/2018/02/01/february-1st-update/

thx man,
Even if they didn't put out an update i wouldnt even be concerned, Devs are that solid.
its good they care about the community though
with the recent market correction, perfect time to accumulate more  Wink
Activity: 53
For people waiting for the update and who don't remind it, it's now on the ITNS website:

https://intensecoin.com/2018/02/01/february-1st-update/

Activity: 52
Merit: 2
when this coin will be on exchange? i think it's mature enough to be listed already, and i would advise to choose cryptopia over coinexchange for the first exchange, cryptopia is often the best first choice with very good volum

ITNS is on stocks.exchange. Many people hate this exchange but personally I traded there several times and had no problem at all.
Activity: 50
when this coin will be on exchange? i think it's mature enough to be listed already, and i would advise to choose cryptopia over coinexchange for the first exchange, cryptopia is often the best first choice with very good volum
Activity: 13
I know cryptopia listing fees are high but I would think that will all the people mining this we could get a donation fund going to raise the capital.  With the potential price increase from cryptopia volume the listing would pay for itself.

It's around $150K to get listed on Cryptopia, and that's assuming you could get filled for all 5m of their "DOT" coin that are required at the current price (you couldn't). Until the current mania subsides and the exchanges get realistic with their listing fees, I doubt much will happen.

IMHO these will still be great days to be mining ITNS when we look back on them a year or two from now. Enjoy it while it lasts.

What the hell, listing price in cryptopia skyrocketed, and just in my opinion cryptopia is not that great of an exchange, it is in the lower tier of top50 exchanges compared by daily volume.
I like Cryptopia Smiley, would love to see ITNS there.
i meant to say cryptopia is not 150k USD great, it's ok exchange, but 150k for listing is quite extreme
also i liked Feb 1 intense update, things will pick up in upcoming months
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
I know cryptopia listing fees are high but I would think that will all the people mining this we could get a donation fund going to raise the capital.  With the potential price increase from cryptopia volume the listing would pay for itself.

It's around $150K to get listed on Cryptopia, and that's assuming you could get filled for all 5m of their "DOT" coin that are required at the current price (you couldn't). Until the current mania subsides and the exchanges get realistic with their listing fees, I doubt much will happen.

IMHO these will still be great days to be mining ITNS when we look back on them a year or two from now. Enjoy it while it lasts.

What the hell, listing price in cryptopia skyrocketed, and just in my opinion cryptopia is not that great of an exchange, it is in the lower tier of top50 exchanges compared by daily volume.
I like Cryptopia Smiley, would love to see ITNS there.
Activity: 13
I know cryptopia listing fees are high but I would think that will all the people mining this we could get a donation fund going to raise the capital.  With the potential price increase from cryptopia volume the listing would pay for itself.

Activity: 240
I just saw that Intense is no longer the most profitable cryptonight coin in cryptunit.com and minecryptonight.net/, unlike the previous days. But it makes you wonder, network hash is still high and difficulty is still high. This coin is being mined to the hilt. Looks like many are mining Intense coins for the future.   Grin

Intense is still the most profitable coin on the 2 mentioned sites.
Activity: 504
Merit: 254

Activity: 201
Activity: 392
I suppose that throughout the day the new newsletter will be published, the truth I am wishing to read that new novendes bring us the devs, and about all information about the plugin for browsers I believe that this project can be apostille and send it to the moon. !!!
Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: