Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 94. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
why 170 satos? die coin?

Yes that's really low price. I would never sell for 170 satoshi, I will try to sell at 1000 satoshi minimum.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
why 170 satos? die coin?
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Hi! I have a few thousand intensecoins on my wallet. Just read today that it has PoS capability. Anybody here can teach me how to start staking?

PoS capability?  Shocked where did you read this?

From their webpage

Intense (symbol ITNS) is the fuel and operating currency for our peer-to-peer (P2P) decentralized VPN. It is based on the CryptoNote technology and uses the exclusive CryptoNight algorithm. Following development and integration of VPN capabilities into the wallet (see roadmap below), the Intense wallet will allow any network user to act as a VPN exit node in exchange for ITNS. In order to act as a node, staking of ITNS in the wallet will be required, fostering currency utilization and network growth. This establishes a novel approach to staking and creates a hybrid proof-of-work/proof-of-stake (PoW/PoS) purpose for Intense.

http://intensecoin.com/

Its about VNP exit node. You must stake some ITNS to start node.
P.S. At this time VPN solution in developement. so PoS not available.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Hi! I have a few thousand intensecoins on my wallet. Just read today that it has PoS capability. Anybody here can teach me how to start staking?

PoS capability?  Shocked where did you read this?

From their webpage

Intense (symbol ITNS) is the fuel and operating currency for our peer-to-peer (P2P) decentralized VPN. It is based on the CryptoNote technology and uses the exclusive CryptoNight algorithm. Following development and integration of VPN capabilities into the wallet (see roadmap below), the Intense wallet will allow any network user to act as a VPN exit node in exchange for ITNS. In order to act as a node, staking of ITNS in the wallet will be required, fostering currency utilization and network growth. This establishes a novel approach to staking and creates a hybrid proof-of-work/proof-of-stake (PoW/PoS) purpose for Intense.

http://intensecoin.com/
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

PoS capability?  Shocked where did you read this?
Wondering the same thing
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 95
Does anyone have an idea why difficulty increased so much today? I guess someone switches his powerful mining rigs to Intense coin, but that's strange because the price is going down. Is there some good news about the Intense coin that I overlooked?

There was a new pool that went online yesterday that had like 10 Mh/s on it with only 9 miners (why we were stuck at 20Mh/s + for so long), pool hashrate dropped back to 0 today though... So either huge farm with a personal pool, or a NHer's personal pool set up to cut pool fees out of the equation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I am ready to see ITNS and the market as a whole do some rallying  Cool But we need to be a bit patient after a full year of crazy market growth in 2017!
Activity: 2
Does anyone have an idea why difficulty increased so much today? I guess someone switches his powerful mining rigs to Intense coin, but that's strange because the price is going down. Is there some good news about the Intense coin that I overlooked?

Yeap prices are goind down. But all market is burning in red. Every coin down too much.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
I guess someone switches his powerful mining rigs to Intense coin
Nicehash most likely. If you'll check whattomine cryptonight list, you'll see that nicehash is currently at the top, with ETN following closely. Which means that at the moment most of the nicehash power is not on ETN and it's obviously not mining XMR/Karbo/Sumo/etc (or anything else on the list). Which leaves ITNS. I've personally switched my rigs to ETN cause it seems more profitable to mine (at least for the last couple of days), ITNS diff just fluctuates too much and in the end I'm getting less than I'm getting from ETN. Whoever is placing cryptonight orders on nicehash right now is probably mining and holding, hoping for ITNS price to go up in the future. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Gambling at its best. Cheesy
Give it some time. Happens not so rarely, difficulty spikes up for little time and the stabilizes Smiley. Nicehash or just a powerful miner.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Yes at least for now everyone who cares for ITNS has to vote in nextexchange suggestion page to show that there is a strong community behind the coin. This coin is fairly new and a lot of coins get attention after a year or so, dont forget that this is not an ICO, and has no main stream marketing.
Dev team should be working on the VPN and everything will be fine
Voted!
Activity: 13
Yes at least for now everyone who cares for ITNS has to vote in nextexchange suggestion page to show that there is a strong community behind the coin. This coin is fairly new and a lot of coins get attention after a year or so, dont forget that this is not an ICO, and has no main stream marketing.
Dev team should be working on the VPN and everything will be fine
Activity: 41
Anyone else really hate the name?  Huh

I'm mining it but seriously, the last thing anyone wants to associate with monetary transactions is them being "intense".

It's not a positive word and something like Serene coin would be much better if we had to stick to an adjective. Gives the impression that using the currency will be calm and peaceful.  

Well according to their roadmap the coin will get a complete rebranding effort soon, so probably a Logo and name change

That would be great, a rebrand would help this coin greatly. The name of a coin makes or breaks it. With a solid name, better exchange and more upgrades to the protocol would push it towards the right direction.

A better name could be found but current name is not too bad. Or I've senn worse Smiley

I agree. I think the current name is good.

Could it be better? Sure, but the best name is already taken (bitcoin).  Grin

I think Intense is a good strong word. Certainly a better name than half the coins out there.
Activity: 60
Hi team ,

Just wanted to give the developers and moderator a heads up on a new coin called " Luka Coin" also a cryptonote one BUT rather sketchy to say the least.
They have copied ITNS wallet , even the UI and colors.

My post to their official thread is this :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdrop2018-luka-criptomoneda-chilena-2595241

And their official thread is this if you want to check them out..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdrop2018-luka-criptomoneda-chilena-2595241

Their official pool (http://pool.cryptoluka.cl/) removed the estimate mining profits calculator (to hide something?)

Most probably yes , but that project smells scam from a mile.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I sure hope intense can position itself on many exchanges before the bull market comes. It looks like any moment soon. We will all go to the moon if this happens. Lets go dev, new exchanges please.
Activity: 426
We added IntenseCoin to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about IntenseCoin and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support ITNS so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your ITNS addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in ITNS from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the IntenseCoin profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the IntenseCoin project!

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

it is fabulous! I like this app  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: