Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 98. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 134
What happened to dev? I bought some ITNS a few weeks ago above 320 sat! Now things seem unfavorable in 250 sat! Rumors that Cryptopia would add ITNS will confirm when? And the disappearance of dev leaves things stranger, where can I find someone responsible for IntenseCoin? Lips sealed

I bought some Intense at 400 sats, speculating on some upward price movement on the recent update. Unfortunately that didn't happen. It was my decision and I don't blame anybody. Unless you are a very big big whale, no one can control altcoin prices especially in this recent down trending bitcoin and altcoin market. The VPN platform is still under development, wait till it's release to see some price movement.

Smiley i have mined this coin when the begining and haven't sold any coins. my target is over 1$
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
ITNS is better than MYST and no ico.But why don't Dev pay for a bigger exchange?There is a few trading volume on Stockexchange.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
What happened to dev? I bought some ITNS a few weeks ago above 320 sat! Now things seem unfavorable in 250 sat! Rumors that Cryptopia would add ITNS will confirm when? And the disappearance of dev leaves things stranger, where can I find someone responsible for IntenseCoin? Lips sealed

I bought some Intense at 400 sats, speculating on some upward price movement on the recent update. Unfortunately that didn't happen. It was my decision and I don't blame anybody. Unless you are a very big big whale, no one can control altcoin prices especially in this recent down trending bitcoin and altcoin market. The VPN platform is still under development, wait till it's release to see some price movement.
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
Looks like there has been a nice rise in pool hashrate on https://itnspool.net/# overnight; the blocks are rolling in much more frequently as a result.

Activity: 679
Merit: 103
I mined on this pool: http://intense.cryptocoinminingco.com and was there alone.
I found 1 block 5 hours ago, but still reward don t get on my pool balance;
stats show zero.

What s happened? Someone mining on this pool before? Why my reward don t count?

My wallet is: iz51Zy1mWbFYiZKLRfJLTkDgQ6XmUGwyfHdqxiomSLMKUtvcpoUnMrn62YTGahUvNCJxFAvT24WmdMx FuQc6gihE2xGFZgJ8F

Number of block: 114979
Merit: 134
i think ITNS should list other exchanges to help the price go up.  Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I really think this guys comes to this thread and just jump to the last page, and last reply...
Same questions, same complain, like: 'devs disappeared', 'need new exchange', 'suck stocks.exchange', 'price drops' and blablabla...

Just read the thread, at last 3 pages behind, go to dischord, and leave the devs works on the product...
If you are mining just for sell try another coins, and leave this project...

Intense are one of the more stable project i´ve seem since I joined the Crypto World... But in 5, 6 months You cant build a solid project like magic, it really need hard work, and a lot of time and caffeine Smiley

Go $ITNS Team! We support you!

I've totally agreed with you. I'm mining ITNS because of  first impression for me solid project. Dev team workind on their roadmap and they declared regular announcements. I believe of this project future. If someone dream is 0.08 cent, they should try another coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Intense good  job!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I really think this guys comes to this thread and just jump to the last page, and last reply...
Same questions, same complain, like: 'devs disappeared', 'need new exchange', 'suck stocks.exchange', 'price drops' and blablabla...

Just read the thread, at last 3 pages behind, go to dischord, and leave the devs works on the product...

Intense are one of the more stable project i´ve seem since I joined the Crypto World... But in 5, 6 months You cant build a solid project like magic, it really need hard work, and a lot of time and caffeine Smiley

Finally i see a good post here, i agree with ya 1000%, you are absolutely correct!!!
Activity: 50

True, they just need read the last 2 ou 3 pages to see big part of their questions.
From the begin to now, i had 2 problems, and they all are fixed really fast by the devs. Because this and they always reach their goals in time and give to the community regular feedback,because this i trust intense coin will be really great in a mid and long term.
I agree with the above sentiment. I like to mine coins that have an interesting use case:

MUSIC - enables a new way to pay musicians royalties
UBQ - leaner/faster smart contracts on the Ethash platform
DERO - smart contracts on the Cryptonote platform
ZEN - a better privacy coin for paying for goods/services than ZEC
TZC - a combined PoW/PoS coin for paying for goods/services
ITNS - VPN on the Cryptonote platform
EDL - (eDollar) - actually, this one is purely speculative; allows subaddresses on the Cryptonote platform for paying for goods/services

I've also mined some coins that I don't much believe in but which were useful for testing out mining software and/or cards: FTC (Feathercoin, Neoscrypt) and BCN (Bytecoin, Cryptonote).

Activity: 54

Merit: 106
How is it possible to sell a stock lower than the buy order?
Lowest open sell orders at 250 and 254 sat and highest buy orders are at 260 and 261... How?

Ahhh yes, StocksExchange at its finest! Cheesy
Activity: 42
How is it possible to sell a stock lower than the buy order?
Lowest open sell orders at 250 and 254 sat and highest buy orders are at 260 and 261... How?
https://ibb.co/n3CV6w
Activity: 2

Dev team active on discord. Dev team are working on new monero based wallets for new exchange market integrations. All we're waiting for new market Smiley
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Merit: 106
Prices rise and prices fall, nothing new about that Wink.

"It can go down for only 100%, it can go up for infinity %"
Why has the price dropped?

Why did you post the exact same thing as Kellog9000 above?
Activity: 24
Why has the price dropped?
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
The problem of not being able to withdraw ITNS from stocks.exchange to wallet still going?

i still have 13k stuck on that exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: