Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 99. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Why has the price dropped?
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
The requests for a Telegram are really getting pressing! I reached out to @soapboxhero and @SlowGrowth to ask about the feasibility of this. We are hesitant to add another social media platform because it's already challenging to maintain communications on our existing 3-4 platforms (Reddit, Discord, Slack, BCT - not to mention FB/Twitter!)
I agree. But at the moment me and few my friends-miners do NOT spend time at reddit, discord, slack, FB, twitter. We read BCT occasionally. And we almost always talk in telegram groups of some other coins. Besides of all, Telegram is the messenger for info, is free and without ads, while FB/twitter/etc are all-in-one social media to make users hanging and with ads. I need the info and not an extra distractions. That's why I ask for Telegram, and I am sure I am not alone. But you decide.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The problem of not being able to withdraw ITNS from stocks.exchange to wallet still going?
Activity: 44
good luck...hoping intense coin will explode!
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
but where is wallet 1.4.2 for Linux?
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Wallet 1.4.1 also working for me still.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
How do i get all the coins I mined when the coin was launched from the first wallet into the new wallet?
Anyone got an idea?

Windows wallet

very simple. send them there from the old wallet

I dont think so. Valliant said to wait until they announce full instructions how to do that. So i will wait for istructions from Valliant  Cool

Valliant heeeeelp Cheesy Valliant  Cry

old wallet is not syncing anymore for me.

Old wallet works perfect!

Same here!

Here too.

0 problems here Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
How do i get all the coins I mined when the coin was launched from the first wallet into the new wallet?
Anyone got an idea?

Windows wallet

I dont think so. Valliant said to wait until they announce full instructions how to do that. So i will wait for istructions from Valliant  Cool

Same here!

Here too.
Activity: 22
Anyone got an idea?

Windows wallet

Same here!
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
Anyone got an idea?

Windows wallet

Activity: 47
everyone has trouble with new wallet , and about backup and sync, is it safe to keep using wallet version 1.4.1?

this version working well for me.
Activity: 16
Anyone got an idea?

Windows wallet

Activity: 129
Merit: 5
Anyone got an idea?

Windows wallet

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Anyone got an idea?

Windows wallet

Activity: 16
Anyone got an idea?

Windows wallet
Activity: 18
I just copied 3 files from the old wallet to the folder with the new wallet.
Entered the password. I waited a bit and it worked.

http://c.radikal.ru/c15/1801/cf/3e3c4c62f8b1t.jpg

Activity: 52
I am trying to download 64-bit wallet for Linux (ntensecoin-linux-x86_64.AppImage) from official website, but download stops at 312MB... Can someone please check that file??

Thanks!

Try again please, this is just network issues on your end, but I also reduced the file size of the Linux appimage to 291mb

I have the same problem with new file, but downloaded successfully on another computer... weird... Smiley

Anyway, thanks!
Activity: 3
Hey guys,

Since our pools is still new, we decided to offer 0% fee till 28.01.2018. We use, only for ITNS, a solid dedicated server located in Frankfurt/Germany.

intense.hashwhale.com
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Is this website accurate? Can someone compare real-life results with estimations on this site?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I don't think there is a "problem" with marketing. They did a good sign campaign and there is an airdrop soon. It was really professional.

The main subject to focus is to find a new cool exchange in order to give more accessility for funds and visibility to $ITNS. I know they are working hard on this.

It's merely a question of time  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: