Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 111. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Do not trivialise Doxxing.

Sage advice coming from a dipshit who was egging on boki with his firehose of bullshit. Apparently you don't own a mirror.

People need to see the conversation thread so they can see the context in which comments are made. Showing out of context comments are irrelevant  

Then learn to quote and stop serial posting. Not sure what that has to do with anything though. More lame deflection. Getting sloppy, not-a-shill.

Stay on topic and I will respond accordingly Smiley

I did and you didn't. You're going on this multi-page rant on how someone slighted you months ago. You're simply skipping over posts that mention ION, ionomy, Gravity, etc. Nice try but sadly you're lying again.

Here is your chance to get back on topic though - someone else asking about roadmap. It's not me so you don't lose your virtual face if you reply.

I don't shill

Fake news, like many other things you say - photoshop... transparency... due diligence... team doesn't need money... 700% up...

Again Doxxing is not a trivial matter.

I don't serial post I serial reply

Your Accusations without substance are meaningless

What's the trouble all about? Did the devs stop delivering or are people just too impatient again?

They never started delivering. It's been a year since they announced a "one game a month" roadmap and haven't delivered even a single complete game.

Instead they're now announcing a bunch of new and regurgitated bullshit and are asking for more money.

Ok so this is a really bad sign then -.- will dig a little bit deeper into this, but based on your information this is probably a safe skip. Thank you

The current roadmap is old and soon to be updated

With Suchmoon you'll eventually figure out that you should never take her comments at face value as she does like to play. For instance the one game a month comment Ionomy made is correct BUT this comment was made at the start when the original plan was to churn out simple tap games alla 'ketchapp', the comment is 17ish months old.

Your on the right track of maintaining a watching brief Smiley

Still the overall sentiment on the thread does not seem to be overly positive or optimistic. Has that road map been updated by now?

The "team" started this thread then abandoned it when people started asking the "tough" questions. Should tell you all you need to know about this project. They'll direct you to their Slack channel where all questions and answers get deleted eventually. They do that on purpose as this project has no clear direction (couldn't even update the roadmap as they don't know where they are going).

This thread has always been announcement only

Read the bottom of post 1.........

Every trick in the book Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
What's the trouble all about? Did the devs stop delivering or are people just too impatient again?

They never started delivering. It's been a year since they announced a "one game a month" roadmap and haven't delivered even a single complete game.

Instead they're now announcing a bunch of new and regurgitated bullshit and are asking for more money.

Ok so this is a really bad sign then -.- will dig a little bit deeper into this, but based on your information this is probably a safe skip. Thank you

With Suchmoon you'll eventually figure out that you should never take her comments at face value as she does like to play. For instance the one game a month comment Ionomy made is correct BUT this comment was made at the start when the original plan was to churn out simple tap games alla 'ketchapp', the comment is 17ish months old.

Still the overall sentiment on the thread does not seem to be overly positive or optimistic. Has that road map been updated by now?

The "team" started this thread then abandoned it when people started asking the "tough" questions. Should tell you all you need to know about this project. They'll direct you to their Slack channel where all questions and answers get deleted eventually. They do that on purpose as this project has no clear direction (couldn't even update the roadmap as they don't know where they are going).

Roadmap not yet updated.

For the latest info or if you have more than a passing interest visit slack that's where the dev team can be found.

Don't expect the sentiment of this thread to change anytime soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Sage advice coming from a dipshit who was egging on boki with his firehose of bullshit. Apparently you don't own a mirror.

People need to see the conversation thread so they can see the context in which comments are made. Showing out of context comments are irrelevant  

Then learn to quote and stop serial posting. Not sure what that has to do with anything though. More lame deflection. Getting sloppy, not-a-shill.

I did and you didn't. You're going on this multi-page rant on how someone slighted you months ago. You're simply skipping over posts that mention ION, ionomy, Gravity, etc. Nice try but sadly you're lying again.

Here is your chance to get back on topic though - someone else asking about roadmap. It's not me so you don't lose your virtual face if you reply.

I don't shill

Fake news, like many other things you say - photoshop... transparency... due diligence... team doesn't need money... 700% up...
Activity: 713
Merit: 252

Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Why is this thread getting so hard out of control? There have been much more polite times in the past.
Didn't realise there was an expiry date on responding to dirty tricks.

I never said I had any secrets. I'm just an investor that bought in when ION was sub 20 cents and ATOM's were selling for around $1.85  Grin.

To maintain constancy wild would need to jump in on a DOX attempt for the vulgar comments to come out.

Seems you and your troll buddies find usage of the F word more severe than DOXing or false accusations..... you ever read the forum rules ?

Not sure if it's just me but usage of the F word is mild when compared to a DOX or false allegations...... don't understand the hurt ?

LOL, turns out o0o0 now YOU have to show korvas something or other... these guys are utter amateurs compared to EvilPanda's gang but they're trying hard. They'd rather bury the thread in complete off-topic nonsense than admit even a single thing that ionomy is lacking or not doing right.

Yep your right I'm an amateur & being one I don't get paid. Always wondered how much the Pro's got so as your a pro can you tell me if the pay is any good ?

Funny how you invoke forum rules and proceed to make consecutive posts... You might want to read the rules yourself. Link in my sig.

Nobody's "hurt" by your words. You're getting some of the same treatment so it should be all cool, right? Not sure why you continue whining about this. Take a deep breath and post something about ION, Gravity, etc. You know - ON TOPIC.

Paid shilling was Garza's MO. Not sure what "my a pro" is. I think it's great that you're shilling for free. It means ionomy truly succeeded in filtering its user base down to the most gullible and shameless paycoiners.

can you tell me if the pay is any good ?

FUCK OFF

I don't shill
legendary

I never said I had any secrets. I'm just an investor that bought in when ION was sub 20 cents and ATOM's were selling for around $1.85  Grin.

To maintain constancy wild would need to jump in on a DOX attempt for the vulgar comments to come out.

Seems you and your troll buddies find usage of the F word more severe than DOXing or false accusations..... you ever read the forum rules ?

Not sure if it's just me but usage of the F word is mild when compared to a DOX or false allegations...... don't understand the hurt ?

LOL, turns out o0o0 now YOU have to show korvas something or other... these guys are utter amateurs compared to EvilPanda's gang but they're trying hard. They'd rather bury the thread in complete off-topic nonsense than admit even a single thing that ionomy is lacking or not doing right.

Yep your right I'm an amateur & being one I don't get paid. Always wondered how much the Pro's got so as your a pro can you tell me if the pay is any good ?

Funny how you invoke forum rules and proceed to make consecutive posts... You might want to read the rules yourself. Link in my sig.

Nobody's "hurt" by your words. You're getting some of the same treatment so it should be all cool, right? Not sure why you continue whining about this. Take a deep breath and post something about ION, Gravity, etc. You know - ON TOPIC.

Paid shilling was Garza's MO. Not sure what "my a pro" is. I think it's great that you're shilling for free. It means ionomy truly succeeded in filtering its user base down to the most gullible and shameless paycoiners.

can you tell me if the pay is any good ?

FUCK OFF

The answer is of course "FUCK OFF".

@suchmoon It seems your limit knowledge has led you back to vulgar comments instead of ION chat...

might want to give korvas that message too wildshark... that is if you follow consistency. whats good for the goose is good for the gander right? Or do you only raise concerns on particular people as you see fit?

Yep 'Fuck off' is the preferred mode of communication when responding to comments like

Responding? Roll Eyes

Four months later in a completely unrelated context.

It's ok though. You can let it go. I doubt you could fool anyone into thinking that you have any "secret" info about ionomy's transparency (or anything else) no matter how hard you try to weasel out of showing any knowledge of those things you claim or imply. You have established a fairly consistent pattern of making shit up and covering it up with random fallacies.

I never said I had any secrets. I'm just an investor that bought in when ION was sub 20 cents and ATOM's were selling for around $1.85  Grin.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
a markup of 740%

Gawsome! ion the next sec approved coins(sic) ?  Grin

gravity doing good? raging success you say? oh its dead  Cry RIP shit-game/school project
legendary
amusing thing though korvas is if another asked about transparency you still wouldnt nor couldnt answer it. you are hanging on what you think is your little escape clause from answering it but you've been shown as a liar until you answer it.

you've also been shown as a hypocrite as you also "called suchmoon out" as you put it on someone elses dox when you said you did nothing with the info you read.

just answer the question, else the info is there for others to know you cant be trusted.

Show me I'm a liar... you've told me now show me.

How does 'calling suchmoon out' make me a hypocrite

Trusted lol I post not to be trusted. I post to add balance.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

@suchmoon It seems your limit knowledge has led you back to vulgar comments instead of ION chat...

might want to give korvas that message too wildshark... that is if you follow consistency. whats good for the goose is good for the gander right? Or do you only raise concerns on particular people as you see fit?
legendary
Yep 'Fuck off' is the preferred mode of communication when responding to comments like

Responding? Roll Eyes

Four months later in a completely unrelated context.

It's ok though. You can let it go. I doubt you could fool anyone into thinking that you have any "secret" info about ionomy's transparency (or anything else) no matter how hard you try to weasel out of showing any knowledge of those things you claim or imply. You have established a fairly consistent pattern of making shit up and covering it up with random fallacies.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
amusing thing though korvas is if another asked about transparency you still wouldnt nor couldnt answer it. you are hanging on what you think is your little escape clause from answering it but you've been shown as a liar until you answer it.

you've also been shown as a hypocrite as you also "called suchmoon out" as you put it on someone elses dox when you said you did nothing with the info you read.

just answer the question, else the info is there for others to know you cant be trusted.

LOL, sharkie, talk to your shillbuddy korvas128 about that. That's his preferred mode of communication.

As for ION chat, how about this:

How's that new and improved ionomy roadmap coming? Should we give them a couple more years to update a web page?

Moon game alpha? Complete Gravity? Faucet? Fix for the leaderboard? Anything?

I'm guessing the answer is FUCK OFF to all of the above  Grin

Prove me wrong please.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
or
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
details  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.6720
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or when your silent and ignore the rubbish

But as OoOo didn't swear it's all good  Wink right ?
legendary

LOL, sharkie, talk to your shillbuddy korvas128 about that. That's his preferred mode of communication.

As for ION chat, how about this:

How's that new and improved ionomy roadmap coming? Should we give them a couple more years to update a web page?

Moon game alpha? Complete Gravity? Faucet? Fix for the leaderboard? Anything?

I'm guessing the answer is FUCK OFF to all of the above  Grin

Prove me wrong please.
Jump to: