Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 120. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
After all these years it's still funny how the shills pretend that any new nonsense the team comes up with is part of the vision, as if they knew it all along. Like when their spiritual leader (rumor has it - going to prison in October) back in the day was touting "world's most advanced miner" and everyone was "yay, mining", and then he was like "mining sucks, staking is the new thing" and everyone was "yay, staking", and then it turned out it was a lie and everyone was still "yay" on some new bullshit... no monthly games, broken API, thrice broken blockchain, but "yay, the vision".

You are just as much a customer of Garza like everyone else

Let go & move on.

So he screwed you over but at least your still around to moan about it, some people aren't Sad 

As your part of the GAW suit you may even get some money, probably not as much as you lost but at least something is better than nothing PLUS at night you get to curl up with your partner whereas Garza in jail on the other hand will......   

So unless you have some facts to back up your spiritual leader bollocks please FUCK OFF with those comments
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
WildShill, could you please explain the Ionomy vision?

Would like to know what that is. I check the road map at it tells me that there should be 15 or so games released by this point in the operation. Which tells me this is a gaming coin. But there is only 1/2 have of a game released instead. So that tells me they did one of two things, pivoted or they are failing.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
After all these years it's still funny how the shills pretend that any new nonsense the team comes up with is part of the vision, as if they knew it all along. Like when their spiritual leader (rumor has it - going to prison in October) back in the day was touting "world's most advanced miner" and everyone was "yay, mining", and then he was like "mining sucks, staking is the new thing" and everyone was "yay, staking", and then it turned out it was a lie and everyone was still "yay" on some new bullshit... no monthly games, broken API, thrice broken blockchain, but "yay, the vision".

@suchmoon It nice to hear you chatting about and promoting the Ionomy Vision... You should add these new concepts to your Bitcointalk ION FAQ (The unbiased version)!!!

BEWARE OF THE IONOMY STORM ROLLING IN!!!
https://ionomy.com/
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Don't know what this is but given the team's MO it's probably some new way to extract more money from paycoiners:

It should be a fucking game, but I don't think we'll actually see another game from Ionomy Studios. I think they already pivoted away from the gaming aspect and now it's all about MN profit. No talk of games for the past several months. This really isn't a gaming coin, it s a "get old XPY holders whole again" coin. Whole again at any cost.

This is simply hype and those fools will buy, but, buy just because they put a few words with a countdown timer.

@BCT Trolls - It is not hype, This is the Ionomy Vision rolling in hard via an Ionomy Storm!!!

https://ionomy.com/
You posting shit is such a mandate for me to post Smiley

Wonder if the price will hit $2 before the timer ends..... is storm a game, is it a weather forecast app, is it a marvel tie in, is it..... speculate bullshit away the ION price is not gonna hit $2 in 6 days if you stay silent

Which part of my post said anything about the price? Your comprehension problem seems to be getting worse every time you post here.

Let me rephrase it at the third grade level. Do you know what ionomy storm is?

Don't understand try 1st Grade
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
It sounds interesting, the starting point is very innovative, the total amount of money is very small, but also go to b net, prepare to buy, very optimistic
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

Wonder if the price will hit $2 before the timer ends..... is storm a game, is it a weather forecast app, is it a marvel tie in, is it..... speculate bullshit away the ION price is not gonna hit $2 in 6 days if you stay silent

Which part of my post said anything about the price? Your comprehension problem seems to be getting worse every time you post here.

if they kept their btc they'd have free byteball and bitcoin cash
legendary

legendary
HODL
Korvas, it should be interesting if they can pull all that off. I do hope they secured the APIs well so there are no issues. Will be interesting to watch. Finally the gaming API is going to be released, is that reading that right?
Don't know what this is but given the team's MO it's probably some new way to extract more money from paycoiners:

It should be a fucking game, but I don't think we'll actually see another game from Ionomy Studios. I think they already pivoted away from the gaming aspect and now it's all about MN profit. No talk of games for the past several months. This really isn't a gaming coin, it s a "get old XPY holders whole again" coin. Whole again at any cost.

This is simply hype and those fools will buy, but, buy just because they put a few words with a countdown timer.

Yep those poor fools that bought ION at 17 cents  Grin
legendary
HODL

legendary

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
looks determined gl with the project
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Man you guys are still at it! Impressive! 

P.S. More things to complain about soom.

Grin
What is the benefit for a masternode holder guys?

Financial information about current Masternodes can be found at http://masternodes.pro/ and http://ion.nodes4u.com/stats.php
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
What is the benefit for a masternode holder guys?
legendary
my comment on the other thread
and I'm guessing by the report https://www.sec.gov/litigation/investreport/34-81207.pdf that any coin that had an ICO that was US based or sold to US citizens can't be sold on normal crypto exchanges until they are registered as a securities exchange

so could get ION delisted

prolly still grey areas. shit will hit the fan if sec says masternodes are that too

i think a lot of money will bleed once regulation comes in. alts will drop and with lightning it'll end up regulated bitcoin, litecoin and a few others.

So far the SEC appears to be interested only in ICO alts and tokens, so basically the more shittier of shitcoins. Even some of the the ICOs might still be ok. There are crowdfunding allowances for small businesses etc, although none of the existing ICOs seem to be complying with those yet.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
my comment on the other thread
and I'm guessing by the report https://www.sec.gov/litigation/investreport/34-81207.pdf that any coin that had an ICO that was US based or sold to US citizens can't be sold on normal crypto exchanges until they are registered as a securities exchange

so could get ION delisted

prolly still grey areas. shit will hit the fan if sec says masternodes are that too

i think a lot of money will bleed once regulation comes in. alts will drop and with lightning it'll end up regulated bitcoin, litecoin and a few others.
Jump to: