Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 116. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
@korvas and @wildshark
http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/881-the-sec-crashed-the-ico-party-how-will-the-fun-continue

why is ionomy this time calling it a crowdfund and not ico? are they scared that term affects them? does this mean their past ico was naughty? do they think a name changes it? also incorporating in another country does nothing to avoid selling to usa residents you cant just pretend to be elsewhere.

lets run the howey test in that link which sec uses shall we? this is to see if its a security and should be registered.

There is an investment of money
--> yes. btc is money unless i guess you mined 100% of your stash.

It is in a common enterprise
--> profits shared multiple parties on buy backs on market etc

There is an expectation of profits
--> sure is. wildshark always goeson about earn money with ion. it'll rise. you yourself korvas keep calling it an investment that will rise

Profits are derived from the efforts of others
--> like atoms dark matter yes. its auctioned so profits come from others selling.

what are your thoughts? looking very unregistered security like to me.

My thoughts are you don't have a clue about what your talking about and are just trolling.

The fact that you don't know how the US government class BTC speaks volumes so stop trolling and file a tax return you naughty boy Smiley

so there is no expectation of a profit. btw i wont be filing a us tax return as there is no need, what with me not being a us citizen and all. you might want to though.

rick chimes in so this point must be a sore spot what considering they dont want to call it ico anymore but crowdfund. i dont believe even ionomy know their vision either they make shit up as they go. so is it a gaming coin as they initially sold to people or not? the vision as you call it has delivered 1/2 a game a broken scoreboard... an apparent api that nobody can publically download and use and might i add they spent ages rabbiting on about time taken to harden it.

so what exactly has this team delivered for all that btc? everything seems to be a wrapped up other service. the conversion coin paything was just shapeshift integrated services, skeleton i believe. im highly giessing thei ad thing is as well.

also why is there still no others devs in this hige ionomy mentioning games they are doing?

all i see is crap about masternode profits but hey get dash theres the same thing.

i find it funny too that you always say others do t understand the ionomy vision. problem is ion team never state the vision in written form... itsjust you should tead and know it. its vague cause they make this shit up as they go.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
@korvas and @wildshark
http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/881-the-sec-crashed-the-ico-party-how-will-the-fun-continue

why is ionomy this time calling it a crowdfund and not ico? are they scared that term affects them? does this mean their past ico was naughty? do they think a name changes it? also incorporating in another country does nothing to avoid selling to usa residents you cant just pretend to be elsewhere.

lets run the howey test in that link which sec uses shall we? this is to see if its a security and should be registered.

--> sure is. wildshark always goeson about earn money with ion. it'll rise. you yourself korvas keep calling it an investment that will rise

--> like atoms dark matter yes. its auctioned so profits come from others selling.

My thoughts are you don't have a clue about what your talking about and are just trolling.

The fact that you don't know how the US government class BTC speaks volumes so stop trolling and file a tax return you naughty boy Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
@korvas and @wildshark

So if we put btc to that same test it to fails...but thats neither here nor there we can let that type of thing to the people who do it best.

BTW every point you made above is wrong which tells me you still have no idea how everything at ionomy works(which maybe the reason you dislike them so much)

No actually btc is not money in the eyes of the US government.. They specifically state that its considered a property and taxed as such.

No atoms profits are used to buy anything from the market.

I can buy an atom from the auction, it makes me electrons to use ingame. Then i sell the atom for the same price (atleast) because the auction has a min list price...if anything i loose a small amount of btc as they have a small listing fee.Again its all in btc which we established the US does not consider money.

This statement really tells me you have zero clue as to what an atom does. Where does any profit come to me from others selling? Your profit comes in ion when you Get in the top 20 on gravity or are paid out in staker boosts or sell your electrons for ION.

Nope...
Activity: 40
Merit: 4
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Just like the idots that bought ION for 20/25 cents or those that bought atoms for $2....... Let's hope dark matter suffers the same fate.

More like the idiots who paid for XPY and stuck with this flustercuck for three more iterations. If all those atoms and other trinkets were so great why does the team need more "crowdfunding" every year from the shrinking "crowd"? You'd think by now they would have a steady revenue stream... oh wait, you morons ARE their revenue stream Grin. Good luck.

Bet you wish you were one of those idiots that were the first to support Ionomy unless off course you have an allergic reaction to making money.

If making money is your affliction then shrewd move steering clear of ionomy.  

so every single Ionomy member could sell their daily stake/MN rewards and the current price would hold? This is what you're communicating to potemtial investors.

My guess is it's more than one but less than 378 do exactly what you just said

Waffles, pancakes and Coca Cola Classic? Purple flowers sit to the left of the amped up elephant. Understand?
legendary
@korvas and @wildshark

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Just like the idots that bought ION for 20/25 cents or those that bought atoms for $2....... Let's hope dark matter suffers the same fate.

More like the idiots who paid for XPY and stuck with this flustercuck for three more iterations. If all those atoms and other trinkets were so great why does the team need more "crowdfunding" every year from the shrinking "crowd"? You'd think by now they would have a steady revenue stream... oh wait, you morons ARE their revenue stream Grin. Good luck.

Bet you wish you were one of those idiots that were the first to support Ionomy unless off course you have an allergic reaction to making money.

The way I'm making money doesn't depend on illiquid shitcoins, pumpy shills, and incompetent teams doubling down on their lies. Weird, I know.

You on the other hand seem to be enjoying being lied to and/or deliberately perpetuating the lies.

korvas ignores the fact of those that didnt pay 20/25 cents. he laughs at those and ignores them. he refuses to ackknowledge people $10 an xpy that maybe paid $80 for 1 ion in conversion. he just pretends everyone paid 20/25 cents to suit his advert for ion success. such a blind shill else he'd use median rates to show averages. so deluded and a deliberate fact obscurer and he knows it.

korvas what do you think the average price is that people paid ion for in usd and sat.. time to put this to bed with your proper statement. average for everyone not just values that make your investments look good to suck others in.

Once again you chose to ignore the fact that Ion is a POS coin in which the stake rewards vary dependant on volume.

Too many variables exist to just pick USD or sat values.

This image was taken May 1 2017.

As off now it's

Look at the numbers.................. What what your seeing is the difference between a POW & POS coin

It's not just about the price

so every single Ionomy member could sell their daily stake/MN rewards and the current price would hold? This is what you're communicating to potemtial investors.

My guess is it's more than one but less than 378 do exactly what you just said

notice now how they are calling it a crowdsale and not ico on dark matter? they think a word changes the fact. i hope they are excluding us citizens from it like us based exchanges. its funny they cant help themselves they cant make content so they keep making new tokens to sell. atoms, dark matter, ion thats 3 tokens they've sold to their users now. garza would be proud he was only able to sell xpy as a token once. matlacks done it 3 times.

also whats the point in their ad network which im assuming is just a wrapper on an existing ad network they piggy back on if they only have 1/2 a game to show them in?

you'd have to be an idiot to buy dark matter... ion hasnt really achieved its use case and they want to sell you another token?

are we going to talk usd or sat increase. my btc has earnt me way more. free airdrop from byteball and others. ionwould have lost. not only that but ionomy is yet to deliver. in over a year and 350btc they have released half a game. by your own admission its an incomplete mobile platformer. since you love usd at current rate thats 4100usd x 350btc so approx 1.4 million usd. tell me korvas is gravity or rather 1/2 gravity worth 1.4 million usd? be honest. it must be 1.4 million usd because they want more money so im assuming they are out.

your turn. justify where $1.4 millions gone to ask for more.

by holding ion instead of btc you missed, btc increase, bitcoin cash, byteball and its monthly compound and many others.

We all make a shit ton of money when we predict the past Smiley

About the $1.4 million they probably have more this figure you quote is just ICO money, don't forget their additional revenue streams.

Concerning the spend you need to review recent announcements in more detail then if your bored try to figure out how much each element costs to develop, implement then maintain. Once done subtract that from the $1.4 million.

Ionomy is a business not a charity, they are a business with morality. Every day that passes this seems to become more & more of a unique trait. If it was all about stealing the ICO money then we wouldn't be having this conversation as Ionomy would be long gone and I would be licking my wounds. If it about spending the money then why don't you share with everyone how you would have spent it ? 
legendary
HODL

The price of ION on the Bittrex market seems to be doing quite well to support the Volume  generated by the current ION Investors...

Your response had literally nothing to do with what I said. Quit turning every question into your shill fest. How about instead addressing he question like an adult? I know it's tough for a person such as yourself, shamelessly earning back lost investments by misrepresenting facts to rope people into an investment.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

The price of ION on the Bittrex market seems to be doing quite well to support the Volume  generated by the current ION Investors...
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

korvas ignores the fact of those that didnt pay 20/25 cents. he laughs at those and ignores them. he refuses to ackknowledge people $10 an xpy that maybe paid $80 for 1 ion in conversion. he just pretends everyone paid 20/25 cents to suit his advert for ion success. such a blind shill else he'd use median rates to show averages. so deluded and a deliberate fact obscurer and he knows it.

korvas what do you think the average price is that people paid ion for in usd and sat.. time to put this to bed with your proper statement. average for everyone not just values that make your investments look good to suck others in.

@o0o0 You can find the price of a Bitcoin (sat) for any day here:
https://blockchain.info/charts/market-price?showDataPoints=true×pan=30days&show_header=true&daysAverageString=1&scale=0&address=

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ion/

I think ION has been a successful investment for me and continues to provide a new vision!!!
legendary

legendary
HODL

legendary
notice now how they are calling it a crowdsale and not ico on dark matter? they think a word changes the fact. i hope they are excluding us citizens from it like us based exchanges. its funny they cant help themselves they cant make content so they keep making new tokens to sell. atoms, dark matter, ion thats 3 tokens they've sold to their users now. garza would be proud he was only able to sell xpy as a token once. matlacks done it 3 times.

also whats the point in their ad network which im assuming is just a wrapper on an existing ad network they piggy back on if they only have 1/2 a game to show them in?

you'd have to be an idiot to buy dark matter... ion hasnt really achieved its use case and they want to sell you another token?

are we going to talk usd or sat increase. my btc has earnt me way more. free airdrop from byteball and others. ionwould have lost. not only that but ionomy is yet to deliver. in over a year and 350btc they have released half a game. by your own admission its an incomplete mobile platformer. since you love usd at current rate thats 4100usd x 350btc so approx 1.4 million usd. tell me korvas is gravity or rather 1/2 gravity worth 1.4 million usd? be honest. it must be 1.4 million usd because they want more money so im assuming they are out.

your turn. justify where $1.4 millions gone to ask for more.

by holding ion instead of btc you missed, btc increase, bitcoin cash, byteball and its monthly compound and many others.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

legendary

Jump to: