Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 124. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
bullshit

I love how you're failing to provide any numbers on the XPY part of the equation even though you claimed you made 350% or some such nonsense.

Well, good luck in your dream land. Don't sell until it's $20.

XPY Huh

XPY 8 to 1 ION conversion.

x8 xpy = 10 cents
1 Ion=  62 cents

What else would you like to know and F**k that $20 bullshit this time next year measure me on how close ION is to 50% the DASH price..... $80  Grin

If you're trying to tell me that you bought your XPY @ 0.0125 USD each - you're lying.

No let me dumb this down for you....

What I'm saying is the 8 to 1 conversion was an absolutely F**king stellar deal because had I not taken up the offer I would be sitting on a coin worth 1.5 cents today  whereas an ION is worth 62 cents  82 cents and rising  Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
GAWsome: http://www.coindesk.com/garza-pleads-guilty-gaw-miners-ceo-cops-9-million-fraud
But we were "fudsters" and "trolls" for telling you this would happen, right.
Here's something for you, true believers. That's the person your friend, Adam "Huey" Matlack, inventor of ION, believed in and defended:
http://bitsonline.com/gaw-josh-garza-guilty-fraud

Is that you next to him or are you under the table ?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
bullshit

I love how you're failing to provide any numbers on the XPY part of the equation even though you claimed you made 350% or some such nonsense.

XPY Huh

x8 xpy = 10 cents
1 Ion=  62 cents

What else would you like to know and F**k that $20 bullshit this time next year measure me on how close ION is to 50% the DASH price..... $80  Grin

If you're trying to tell me that you bought your XPY @ 0.0125 USD each - you're lying.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Meanwhile, ION fell down to rank 142 on coinmarketcap. What a raging success.

has it ?

looks like 135 to me korvas
legendary

has it ?

Nice try, shitcoinboy. Too bad everyone can take a look at http://coinmarketcap for themselves.
legendary
Here's something for you, true believers. That's the person your friend, Adam "Huey" Matlack, inventor of ION, believed in and defended:
http://bitsonline.com/gaw-josh-garza-guilty-fraud

has it ?

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Looks like the only non-paycoiners praising ION in this thread happen to be serial spammers. Match made in heaven. If ION could incorporate proof-of-spam into their blockchain it would really take off.

Better them than you  Grin

Cause you'd prefer uneducated, uninformed people to fleece into buying ION. It's obvious you do very poorly when presented with valid questions.

oops forgot cheap-shots only flow one way  

Wasn't a cheap shot, just an inconvenient statement of fact. All good.

Huh  Huh I'm confused now...

Is this a cheap-shot or just an inconvenient statement of fact ?

No, that's called a question. A question that still to this day was never addressed. But obfuscation is the name of the game, right?

Was that a cheap shot or just another inconvenient statement of fact? Don't think too hard.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
bullshit

XPY Huh

x8 xpy = 10 cents
1 Ion=  62 cents

xpy wasnt 10 cents for 8 on average. use a median cost that was between the float sale price and end price. you tend to always use the lowest values on buy graphs then highest on sells. its misleading as it doesnt represent what actually happens!
Looks like the only non-paycoiners praising ION in this thread happen to be serial spammers. Match made in heaven. If ION could incorporate proof-of-spam into their blockchain it would really take off.

Better them than you  Grin

Cause you'd prefer uneducated, uninformed people to fleece into buying ION. It's obvious you do very poorly when presented with valid questions.

Huh  Huh I'm confused now...

Is this a cheap-shot or just an inconvenient statement of fact ?
legendary
HODL

legendary
HODL

Better them than you  Grin or CrptoBuds  Grin;D;D
bullshit

XPY Huh

x8 xpy = 10 cents
1 Ion=  62 cents

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
legendary
HODL
I think it's too early to raise a panic! Give time to the developers! I'll be all right!
----
Is ION still a gaming coin?When will the roadmap be updated?

It seems to have shifted to a pump and dump coin. Talks of any type of game in the slack channel are non existent. They just keep analyzing the pumps and are telling people to get ready for the next pump. Even though the shill whales stated in the beginning that ION isn't a pump n dump coin. They don't care about a roadmap, they just care about making money anyway they can.

Who care if they performed a bait and switch. Advertised ION as a gaming coin with one game per month to get their funds. Once they had their funds, they barely stuck to the roadmap which they sold everybody on.

You'll be alright? That's wonderful. Please point out where I asked if you were doing alright.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Nice thread spamming today oleksii777. Over 30 posts on different altcoin threads. Legit.
Jump to: