Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 125. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I think it's too early to raise a panic! Give time to the developers! I'll be all right!
----
Is ION still a gaming coin?When will the roadmap be updated?

It seems to have shifted to a pump and dump coin. Talks of any type of game in the slack channel are non existent. They just keep analyzing the pumps and are telling people to get ready for the next pump. Even though the shill whales stated in the beginning that ION isn't a pump n dump coin. They don't care about a roadmap, they just care about making money anyway they can.

Who care if they performed a bait and switch. Advertised ION as a gaming coin with one game per month to get their funds. Once they had their funds, they barely stuck to the roadmap which they sold everybody on.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
How much does a masternode earn per day?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
bullshit

I love how you're failing to provide any numbers on the XPY part of the equation even though you claimed you made 350% or some such nonsense.

Well, good luck in your dream land. Don't sell until it's $20.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Those numbers are all fine and dandy, but you didn't take in to account that the market wouldn't handle all those coins beinnsold. Everyone won't be able to get $0.55 per ION. Your calculations are in a dream world, as far as lrofit goes.

The BTC whales will notice it and pump it and dump it (happened once already) take all the loyal Ionites profit. They'd only invest if they saw merit in the coin, which I see very little if any.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Once again no numbers to back up your statements..... what about the coin created through staking that also grew in value..... your so full of shit

Really? Grin

Coming from someone who makes shit up like this and never backs it up...

Funny how the most math-challenged paycoiners keep saying "do the math"... korvas, why don't you do it yourself and share with the class.

Based on the facts I listed if I sold today I'd be walking away making around 350% margin. Made whole another fact less assement Smiley like I'm really going to share my portfolio duh

Here are some numbers for your gaming trading faucet shitcoin:

ION ICO ended mid-May 2016, price range 45-55k sat, price today 28k.

DASH price mid-May 2016 0.015 BTC, price today 0.065 BTC.

ETH price mid-May 2016 0.02 BTC, price today 0.08 BTC.

LTC price mid-May 2016 0.009 BTC, price today 0.020 BTC.

If you take any other top-10 marketcap coin that existed back in May 2016 you'll see a similar pattern. We're in a MASSIVE shitcoin bubble and even that is not lifting ION... certainly their rapid pace of innovation isn't materializing either.

Please do some shilly fact-bending magic on this one:

Nobody cares about your "portfolio" or whatever other fancy names you use for your bags. Take 1 BTC invested in XPY at the time the "team" started resuscitating it and show us how much you'd have today. Sounds very easy seeing that you have the facts and all...

Still no mention of POS

Assume you owned a masternode that minted 30 Ion a day. In one year on top of the earnings you've made with the increase in ION and of course BTC you've also created an additional 10,950 ion with your principle still intact. Overall your 20k has become 30,950. Anyone like me who owned a masternode on day 1 will know I'm being conservative with my numbers  Wink

So

lets assume at ICO you bought 20K ion setting up a masternode that's 20K X 25 cents = $5,000. In one year with POS your total would be at least 30,950 ion but note that the 10,950 will also stake Smiley . At 55 cents that's $17.000 giving a delta of +$12,000. As the network matures and Ionomy implement their business plan the level of profitability will just continue to rise  Grin

Before you say a masternode is just an ion making machine........... don't be silly. A masternode forms an integral part of the ion network for which you get rewarded

https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper#masternodes

Today a masternode for $20,000 is crazy cheap, it's only a matter of time until a BTC whales notices and then BOOM bye bye $20K  

legendary
Once again no numbers to back up your statements..... what about the coin created through staking that also grew in value..... your so full of shit

Really? Grin

Coming from someone who makes shit up like this and never backs it up...

Funny how the most math-challenged paycoiners keep saying "do the math"... korvas, why don't you do it yourself and share with the class.

Based on the facts I listed if I sold today I'd be walking away making around 350% margin. Made whole another fact less assement Smiley like I'm really going to share my portfolio duh

Here are some numbers for your gaming trading faucet shitcoin:

ION ICO ended mid-May 2016, price range 45-55k sat, price today 28k.

DASH price mid-May 2016 0.015 BTC, price today 0.065 BTC.

ETH price mid-May 2016 0.02 BTC, price today 0.08 BTC.

LTC price mid-May 2016 0.009 BTC, price today 0.020 BTC.

If you take any other top-10 marketcap coin that existed back in May 2016 you'll see a similar pattern. We're in a MASSIVE shitcoin bubble and even that is not lifting ION... certainly their rapid pace of innovation isn't materializing either.

Please do some shilly fact-bending magic on this one:

Nobody cares about your "portfolio" or whatever other fancy names you use for your bags. Take 1 BTC invested in XPY at the time the "team" started resuscitating it and show us how much you'd have today. Sounds very easy seeing that you have the facts and all...
Nahh hope they keep the thread open. Think of the thread as a testimony to how wrong you and your trolls buddies were about Ion and Ionomy Grin

Looks like "troll buddies" were right to question the bizarre claim of "one game a month" a year ago and they've been proven right.

ICO was 45-55k sat, we've been through this numerous times too. Barely half of that now. Someone would have been far better off investing in the aforementioned DASH, ETH, or even the stodgy LTC. There are probably dozens if not hundreds of shitcoins that have done fuck all in that year and still traded higher. ION was underperforming on the bubble and is still underpeforming on the slide down... quite an "achievement".

notice evenwildsharks gone now Smiley

Yeah the ION Shilling Team is slacking... maybe this sign will help:

This sign is better

legendary
Nahh hope they keep the thread open. Think of the thread as a testimony to how wrong you and your trolls buddies were about Ion and Ionomy Grin

Looks like "troll buddies" were right to question the bizarre claim of "one game a month" a year ago and they've been proven right.

ICO was 45-55k sat, we've been through this numerous times too. Barely half of that now. Someone would have been far better off investing in the aforementioned DASH, ETH, or even the stodgy LTC. There are probably dozens if not hundreds of shitcoins that have done fuck all in that year and still traded higher. ION was underperforming on the bubble and is still underpeforming on the slide down... quite an "achievement".

Yeah the ION Shilling Team is slacking... maybe this sign will help:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
legendary
HODL
But I thought ION wasn't a trading coin, it was a gaming coin. Seems it's just the opposite. A pump and dump coin with one half baked game and a completely false roadmap.

I see all you care about is profit, it's obvious. Last year it was all about the games, this year it's all about profit. What's it gonna morph into next year?

And what merits does ION have to make you think it'll reach half of DASH's price?

It was, is & always will be about profit Smiley is that wrong ? to invest with the intent of making a profit is that a bad thing ?

Considering I've been explaining the merits of Ion since the ico and you choose to ridicule what's going to change ? and anyway I'm too busy today to answer....... just look at the business model again nothing has changed Smiley 

I looked at the business model. If nothing changed, where are the other 14 games that were promised from the beginning?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
But I thought ION wasn't a trading coin, it was a gaming coin. Seems it's just the opposite. A pump and dump coin with one half baked game and a completely false roadmap.

I see all you care about is profit, it's obvious. Last year it was all about the games, this year it's all about profit. What's it gonna morph into next year?

And what merits does ION have to make you think it'll reach half of DASH's price?

It was, is & always will be about profit Smiley is that wrong ? to invest with the intent of making a profit is that a bad thing ?

Considering I've been explaining the merits of Ion since the ico and you choose to ridicule what's going to change ? and anyway I'm too busy today to answer....... just look at the business model again nothing has changed Smiley  

so its merits are its a dash copy with a gaming focus except its 1/2 a game.

why wouldnt you just buy dash? there is no merit korvas. the whitepaper like most icos bullshits about stuff excites users to spend cash. then once ico collect devs either dont deliver or take forever and deliver half arsed.

ion is no different to 80% of the cloned coins which also have no merit.

i looked at the business model. it lists games and api. api not available to devs and 1 game. explain to me the business model as its not fulfilled from white paper.

heres your chance... what merit does ion have that cant be gotten from dash?

legendary
HODL

And now maybe this thread can be left to die...

Where are all the games? This still is a "gaming" coin, correct? How are we wrong? A gaming coin with one half baked game after 15 months. You call that a success? The damn team can't even update the roadmap. Is it cause they truly don't know what the roadmap is? Yep, definitely a raging success!

This is what you were saying a year ago....

6.5 cents 17 June 2016 >>> July 15 2017 65 cents.

In other words If you bought $1,000 worth of ION in June 2016 and sold today at 65 cents you'd have have sold for $10,000.... what a total disaster only
$9,000 profit

Love your comment about the ICO price Grin

Concerning games all good things come to those who wait Smiley

And for the record I never said ION is a success. Success for me is when it hits 50% of the dash price..... no.... today is just a few steps along this road.
legendary
HODL

Where are all the games? This still is a "gaming" coin, correct? How are we wrong? A gaming coin with one half baked game after 15 months. You call that a success? The damn team can't even update the roadmap. Is it cause they truly don't know what the roadmap is? Yep, definitely a raging success!

legendary
HODL
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

It seems to have shifted to a pump and dump coin. Talks of any type of game in the slack channel are non existent. They just keep analyzing the pumps and are telling people to get ready for the next pump. Even though the shill whales stated in the beginning that ION isn't a pump n dump coin. They don't care about a roadmap, they just care about making money anyway they can.

Who care if they performed a bait and switch. Advertised ION as a gaming coin with one game per month to get their funds. Once they had their funds, they barely stuck to the roadmap which they sold everybody on.

legendary
HODL

Activity: 561
Merit: 274
legendary
HODL
ION, the next great thing in gaming. 15 months, half of a game completed.

Have they pivoted to something else? We may never know as they won't say or release a new roadmap. According to the current roadmap, Ionomy is about 14 games behind.
Jump to: