Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 126. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Unfortunately I didn't grab a screenshot yesterday but there were 2-3 entries at the top of the Gravity leaderboard with >1 million points. They have disappeared today. I'm guessing there is a hack/exploit. Someone with far more experience on the subject mentioned to me months ago that there is no security on the APIs so the "team" removes bogus entries from the board manually.

i thought the api was delayed for extra security leading to innovation? is the insecure api and manual changes the reason why no devs are making games for ionomy?

edit: just noticed im now legendary

Congratulations!

The API was "hardened" a year ago:

http://archive.is/kbPHD#selection-5481.0-5481.55

It doesn't look like the API is actually available to any third party devs. You'd think some public documentation would be needed for anyone to get interested in it. But if they are employing the "security by obscurity" model then of course they wouldn't want anyone to see it. Except obscurity isn't helping either.
so how are they going to fund games or get devs if their api with all this opportunity is neither available nor documented?

or is the api just 20 lines of php?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Unfortunately I didn't grab a screenshot yesterday but there were 2-3 entries at the top of the Gravity leaderboard with >1 million points. They have disappeared today. I'm guessing there is a hack/exploit. Someone with far more experience on the subject mentioned to me months ago that there is no security on the APIs so the "team" removes bogus entries from the board manually.

i thought the api was delayed for extra security leading to innovation? is the insecure api and manual changes the reason why no devs are making games for ionomy?

Congratulations!

The API was "hardened" a year ago:

http://archive.is/kbPHD#selection-5481.0-5481.55

It doesn't look like the API is actually available to any third party devs. You'd think some public documentation would be needed for anyone to get interested in it. But if they are employing the "security by obscurity" model then of course they wouldn't want anyone to see it. Except obscurity isn't helping either.
legendary

legendary
legendary
arent you only made whole when you actually sell?

also the depth of the market cant handle that sell unless made whole means 2btc
legendary
Funny how the most math-challenged paycoiners keep saying "do the math"... korvas, why don't you do it yourself and share with the class.

Based on the facts I listed if I sold today I'd be walking away making around 350% margin. Made whole another fact less assement Smiley like I'm really going to share my portfolio duh

Nobody cares about your "portfolio" or whatever other fancy names you use for your bags. Take 1 BTC invested in XPY at the time the "team" started resuscitating it and show us how much you'd have today. Sounds very easy seeing that you have the facts and all...
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Funny how the most math-challenged paycoiners keep saying "do the math"... korvas, why don't you do it yourself and share with the class.

Based on the facts I listed if I sold today I'd be walking away making around 350% margin. Made whole another fact less assement Smiley like I'm really going to share my portfolio duh

He's not asking to see your portfolio, he's asking to see the maths for all the "just do the math" statements.

Buy this coin, trust me. It's all about the maths, but don't worry about the proof.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

legendary
legendary
HODL
Ok, so please explain the lack of games. Why are more games not out? New investors will look at the roadmap and expect one game per month the be released. I see that ionomy is cool with misleading people then?
It really seams like they abandoned the gaming aspect. If gaming truly was the focus of this coin, more than one half baked game would be released by now. Now that MNs make illusions of money, the games don't matter. Whatever will make them whole again, they'll throw darts at the dartboard.

.5 of a half baked game in 15 months = this is not a serious gaming coin. Would love to hear this disputed.

I was made whole months ago and I'm not the exception to the rule  Grin.

Do the sums....

8 to 1 XPY to ION conversion

ICO $.2 to $.25

Staker & Masternode payout rates

Daily Bittrex volume now hitting over $1 million on a regular basis

The ION price holding at around $1 highest peak so far has been over $3.00

Being made whole hahahaha seriously  

Concerning games your right in fact today's version of Gravity I would consider it to be .3 of a game not .5. Smiley lots more to come  Smiley
legendary
HODL
It really seams like they abandoned the gaming aspect. If gaming truly was the focus of this coin, more than one half baked game would be released by now. Now that MNs make illusions of money, the games don't matter. Whatever will make them whole again, they'll throw darts at the dartboard.

.5 of a half baked game in 15 months = this is not a serious gaming coin. Would love to hear this disputed.
I thought this was a game focused coin. Where are the new games and updates? Or is this no longer a gaming coin?

When will the roadmap be updated?

It is still a game focused coin although it just so happens you make a shitload of money supporting the network too. For instance a 20K masternode gets you.....

https://masternodes.ionomy.com/

My guess is and it is just a guess. An updated roadmap will appear once the cakecodes implementation as happened.   
legendary
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I may have missed it, but is the rollback complete?
legendary
HODL
I thought this was a game focused coin. Where are the new games and updates? Or is this no longer a gaming coin?

When will the roadmap be updated?
its word salad applied with a copy paste coin. did they write the whitepaper first then find a coin clone to match it or pick a clobe coin and write to it?

AFAIK the whitepaper didn't change substantially when they moved from clone #1 to clone #2, and both clones were based on Dash therefore masternodes etc.

The tweaks to the clones - 1-minute block time, hyperinflation, etc - their favorites from XPY. Ironically the block target reduction contributed to the time warp attack.

oOoO, CryptoBuds, Suchmoon

Just wondering..... When are you planing to invest ?

as soon as they ate transparent fully, spend the premine asthey said they would, actually look competent as devs, are decentralised like they say or never.... which ever comes first though i believe them both to be the same.

korvas what happened to that huge price rise? has ion lost a lot of value in the last few days? you trumpet up the rises how about admitting the big drops. why you think it dropped? your friends in ionomy land were convinced it was big adoption.

Small solid steps oOoO Smiley

Currently the price is sitting at around $1 which when you consider I bought most of my ION for $.2 a year ago this price is good. When you combine this with the ION i created by staking it's actually very good.

But as you know I'm not in this for the short term I'm 3 years+. The target I set myself is 50% the price of DASH in 3 years so today that would equate to an ION of value of $100 not $1. Eating crumbs off a table doesn't interest me Smiley

Losing a lot of value is ION dropping to $.3, a drop to $1 is nothing. At the moment I'm happy to see we've reached a trading peak 24H volume of + $1 million dollars, people are beginning to wake up to the opportunity  Smiley

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
to da moooon  Cheesy Cheesy

Sure x10 in 24 hours
legendary
its word salad applied with a copy paste coin. did they write the whitepaper first then find a coin clone to match it or pick a clobe coin and write to it?

AFAIK the whitepaper didn't change substantially when they moved from clone #1 to clone #2, and both clones were based on Dash therefore masternodes etc.

The tweaks to the clones - 1-minute block time, hyperinflation, etc - their favorites from XPY. Ironically the block target reduction contributed to the time warp attack.

I'm already invested up to my ears.

Unless you mean ION, in which case my answer is the short version of o0o0's answer - never.
legendary

as soon as they ate transparent fully, spend the premine asthey said they would, actually look competent as devs, are decentralised like they say or never.... which ever comes first though i believe them both to be the same.

korvas what happened to that huge price rise? has ion lost a lot of value in the last few days? you trumpet up the rises how about admitting the big drops. why you think it dropped? your friends in ionomy land were convinced it was big adoption.
Jump to: