Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 139. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
With the Cake announcement, it seems to have caused the ION blockchain to  start accelerating the block rewards...

Great, more inflation is just what it needed. Let's hope it's not some kind of a bug in difficulty adjustment, we would laugh ourselves to death if they need another hardfork/rebase.

And how is that related to Cake?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
With the Cake announcement, it seems to have caused the ION blockchain to  start accelerating the block rewards...

How many non-paycoiner users/slackers does ionomy have? Or is that also a secret?

I don't think the Ionomy LTD keeps stats for the number of paycoin users using Ionomy. Being that the team does not get the info, it must be secret...
legendary

And an embarrassment of a whale, but a whale none the less. Even though you paid to be called a whale. And apparently Ionomy whale = shill.

There are 8 Ionomy LTD Whales(defined by ownership of 5000 Atoms) and only two of us choose to educate and promote Ionomy Vision to the BCT users..

It's a wasted effort. How many non-paycoiner users/slackers does ionomy have? Or is that also a secret?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

And an embarrassment of a whale, but a whale none the less. Even though you paid to be called a whale. And apparently Ionomy whale = shill.

There are 8 Ionomy LTD Whales(defined by ownership of 5000 Atoms) and only two of us choose to educate and promote Ionomy Vision to the BCT users..

Educate? You're too funny. Promote? Again, you're being waaaaaaaaaay too funny. Shill and act ignorant is a more accurate description. But what ever lies you need to tell yourself to make you sleep at night, I guess.

legendary
HODL
If he does sell out to Huey, I hope he lets us know the next shit coin he's gonna be shilling for so we can follow to get the same laughs as here.

I will not sell out,  I am a Whale!!! and the next coin to promote is ETH... that's for another thread...

I believe you to be wrong Detective CB, Ionomy LTD Cards are changeable skins for Ionomy LTD staker. Did Garza Vision support changeable skins or POS stakers?

Yes, Sharkie, hashstakers (like their predecessors - hashlets) and skins were at the core of Garza's scam. And you shouldn't call them POS unless you mean something other than Proof-of-Stake. "Stakers" don't stake anything on the blockchain.

I agree with you on both your points... Hashlets were Garza scam that was not on blockchain and Ionomy LTD stakers don't use the ION blockchain to make the daily ION stake payout. ION rewards for Ionomy LTD hosted Masternodes, Investor Masternodes and Wallet staking are coming from POS 3.0 ION blockchain.

More work is currently being done by the team to implement the Ionomy Vision...
If he does sell out to Huey, I hope he lets us know the next shit coin he's gonna be shilling for so we can follow to get the same laughs as here.

I will not sell out,  I am a Whale!!! and the next coin to promote is ETH... that's for another thread...
legendary
HODL
legendary
I believe you to be wrong Detective CB, Ionomy LTD Cards are changeable skins for Ionomy LTD staker. Did Garza Vision support changeable skins or POS stakers?

Yes, Sharkie, hashstakers (like their predecessors - hashlets) and skins were at the core of Garza's scam. And you shouldn't call them POS unless you mean something other than Proof-of-Stake. "Stakers" don't stake anything on the blockchain.

I appreciate your attempt to make it sound like something else but you're doing a very poor job at it. Please don't sell out to huey. We need the laughs.
The Ionomy is not crypto and conforms more to fiat standards... and there is no prime controllers or PNGs  Roll Eyes

prime controllers and PNGs == masternodes and whatever-the-fuck hashstakers are called now, cards or something. Totally different from Garza's coining...

@suchmoon I think you can on only focus on Garza Vision... The Ionomy has grown tremendously since you wrote your Bitcoin ION FAQ. You should update your document to reflect the current Ionomy Vision... There are no PNGs or hashstakers in the Ionomy Vision!

But cards and and stalkers are the same as PNGs and hashstakers. You truly may be the dumbest, most ignorant person I have ever met. Your head is so fucking thick it is unbelievable. No wonder Huey wants to buy you out, you are a total fucking disaster.

legendary
HODL
The Ionomy is not crypto and conforms more to fiat standards... and there is no prime controllers or PNGs  Roll Eyes

prime controllers and PNGs == masternodes and whatever-the-fuck hashstakers are called now, cards or something. Totally different from Garza's coining...

@suchmoon I think you can on only focus on Garza Vision... The Ionomy has grown tremendously since you wrote your Bitcoin ION FAQ. You should update your document to reflect the current Ionomy Vision... There are no PNGs or hashstakers in the Ionomy Vision!

But cards and and stalkers are the same as PNGs and hashstakers. You truly may be the dumbest, most ignorant person I have ever met. Your head is so fucking thick it is unbelievable. No wonder Huey wants to buy you out, you are a total fucking disaster.
i can imagine huey face palming himself over you daily.

it's worst than that... He has started making me offer to buy me out of Ionomy...

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I do not know what the team has developed, I think the coin does not have any value, just wear a block chain  concept Huh
legendary
The Ionomy is not crypto and conforms more to fiat standards... and there is no prime controllers or PNGs  Roll Eyes

Then why not use bank loans, venture capital, or kickstarter and stop pretending like there's some sort of crypto-innovation going on? I guess ionomy would be laughed out of any serious or even not-so-serious fiat financing attempt. Apparently they can only fool the few remaining paycoiners who have already been "vetted" by falling for Garza's scheme, and staying with it way past its expiration, and staying with the "team's" failed attempt to resuscitate XPY, and staying with the pivot to mobile gaming, and staying with the pivot to the faucet thing, etc.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
WildShill, we'll never know cause the Ionomy team won't post the addresses. I would think after being taken for a ride by Garza, dumping all the prime controller coins onto Cryptsy would make you be a little more diligent, and demand those addresses. Especially being a super important whale and all. But instead, you're just trying to get someone to buy your bags.

The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

Sharkie, which of those "buzz words" you think is not related to ION?

All the buzz word are related to Ionomy.. your post above does not support how "Gaza" is related to ION investment! the fact you have been taken for a ride by Gaza has nothing to do with Ionomy, Whales or the team  Huh

Are you bringing the Middle East peace process into this now?  Huh

And no, I have not been "been taken for a ride by Gaza". Or Garza for that matter. Projecting seems to be common trait among you shillwhales.

Speaking of Garza, he is very much related. He came up with the useless shit like hyperinflated prime controllers and PNGs. There is no conceivable reason for ION to do these things, other than paycoiners being so damn stupid and stubborn to still believe the idiocy peddled by that con man back in 2014. How much longer do you need to get over it and either embrace what crypto stands for (transparency, decentralization, etc) or just stick to fiat?

The Ionomy is not crypto and conforms more to fiat standards... and there is no prime controllers or PNGs  Roll Eyes

then why do they not only deal in fiat and why do they have an underpinning coin. this is seriously the stupidest thing you've said hands down. i can imagine huey face palming himself over you daily.
WildShill, we'll never know cause the Ionomy team won't post the addresses. I would think after being taken for a ride by Garza, dumping all the prime controller coins onto Cryptsy would make you be a little more diligent, and demand those addresses. Especially being a super important whale and all. But instead, you're just trying to get someone to buy your bags.

The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

All the buzz word are related to Ionomy.. your post above does not support how "Gaza" is related to ION investment! the fact you have been taken for a ride by Gaza has nothing to do with Ionomy, Whales or the team  Huh

And no, I have not been "been taken for a ride by Gaza". Or Garza for that matter. Projecting seems to be common trait among you shillwhales.

Speaking of Garza, he is very much related. He came up with the useless shit like hyperinflated prime controllers and PNGs. There is no conceivable reason for ION to do these things, other than paycoiners being so damn stupid and stubborn to still believe the idiocy peddled by that con man back in 2014. How much longer do you need to get over it and either embrace what crypto stands for (transparency, decentralization, etc) or just stick to fiat?

legendary

Jump to: