Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 140. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
WildShill, we'll never know cause the Ionomy team won't post the addresses. I would think after being taken for a ride by Garza, dumping all the prime controller coins onto Cryptsy would make you be a little more diligent, and demand those addresses. Especially being a super important whale and all. But instead, you're just trying to get someone to buy your bags.

The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

Sharkie, which of those "buzz words" you think is not related to ION?

All the buzz word are related to Ionomy.. your post above does not support how "Gaza" is related to ION investment! the fact you have been taken for a ride by Gaza has nothing to do with Ionomy, Whales or the team  Huh

Yes it does have everything to do with you and the majority of everyone else "invested" in ION. If your head wasn't so thick, you'd have understood what I was trying to say. So here it is in plain English: I would have thought you would have learned from past mistakes. That past mistake was Garza and Paycoin and the way he just dumped coins on the market, tanking the price. All because he wasn't transparent.  I don't think it was until one of the email leaks, or some sort of leak, revealed all the public keys of the prime controllers. Then all the Blockchain tracing happened and shit started to unravel quickly.

I didn't say ION is doing business with Garza, you're a tad defensive. I was merely using a past scenario very close to many people in the ION circle. Again, read, then take the time to digest before you go running your mouth. You just tried to make things look worse than they were, why is that?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
WildShill, we'll never know cause the Ionomy team won't post the addresses. I would think after being taken for a ride by Garza, dumping all the prime controller coins onto Cryptsy would make you be a little more diligent, and demand those addresses. Especially being a super important whale and all. But instead, you're just trying to get someone to buy your bags.

The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

Sharkie, which of those "buzz words" you think is not related to ION?

All the buzz word are related to Ionomy.. your post above does not support how "Gaza" is related to ION investment! the fact you have been taken for a ride by Gaza has nothing to do with Ionomy, Whales or the team  Huh
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Sharkie, which of those "buzz words" you think is not related to ION? Let me know and I'll try to explain. I can even use crayons if that's what you prefer.

legendary
HODL
it was the team pumping tondump their MN rewards.

Instead, we'll go with the fact the team is doing something nefarious with the premine coins.

Thank you Detective CB.  Who are you referring to as "the team"?

Post all of the addresses is all that needs to be done.

I would like know who is doing all this nefarious stuff with Ionomy LTD wallets???

Prove to me they aren't doing anything nefarious.

It's not our job to trust, it's theirs to provide proof and transparency.

What exactly is your job

To properly vet an operation before investing in it, in this case, investing more.

Besides shilling and arguing every valid point on here, what's your job?

Don't have a job, just like you I'm an investor although unlike you I'm a happy one  Smiley

I admire your tenacity but laugh at your stupidity. It's been 16 months now, you don't have answers and are unhappy.

Don't be greedy just sell up, exit at a profit and look for an opportunity that's meets your criteria.

Sorry, I don't take investment advice from shills.

I hope other potential investors see this: an ION super whale badgering a smaller investor to sell out. Rather pathetic. Is this a case of a whale purposefully giving bad advice so they can pick up cheap coins and attempt to further profit? That is sure what it looks like to me. All I can say is this: POTENTIAL INVESTORS BEWARE! These whales will try to manipulate the little guy to further their agenda. Proof above. Korvas telling me to sell out my holdings. A whale NEVER should be badgering someone to sell like he just did. And this isn't the first time he's told me to sell, so they are rather persistent at it as well.

This could be because these whales are privy to advanced, inside information. He probably got advanced news and decided to try to bully me into selling so he can make market moves with his inside information.

Oh okay then BUY Buy as much ION as you can afford and keep asking those questions  Smiley Remember Buy High sell LOW Smiley

Bullying  Grin Grin Grin Whatever rocks your boat  Grin

Did you not read what I wrote? I won't take investment advice from a shill.

Again, a whale giving me bad advice. Telling me to buy high and sell low. Probably so he can reap more imaginary profit. Potential investors beware, a lot of shady characters are part of this operation.

@Detective CB your ION Super Whale Conspiracy theory listed in your above paragraph is causing investors to dump?
or is it the team dumping the premine coins or MN rewards Huh
legendary
HODL

Instead, we'll go with the fact the team is doing something nefarious with the premine coins.

I would like know who is doing all this nefarious stuff with Ionomy LTD wallets???

What exactly is your job

To properly vet an operation before investing in it, in this case, investing more.

Don't have a job, just like you I'm an investor although unlike you I'm a happy one  Smiley

I admire your tenacity but laugh at your stupidity. It's been 16 months now, you don't have answers and are unhappy.

Don't be greedy just sell up, exit at a profit and look for an opportunity that's meets your criteria.

I hope other potential investors see this: an ION super whale badgering a smaller investor to sell out. Rather pathetic. Is this a case of a whale purposefully giving bad advice so they can pick up cheap coins and attempt to further profit? That is sure what it looks like to me. All I can say is this: POTENTIAL INVESTORS BEWARE! These whales will try to manipulate the little guy to further their agenda. Proof above. Korvas telling me to sell out my holdings. A whale NEVER should be badgering someone to sell like he just did. And this isn't the first time he's told me to sell, so they are rather persistent at it as well.

This could be because these whales are privy to advanced, inside information. He probably got advanced news and decided to try to bully me into selling so he can make market moves with his inside information.

Oh okay then BUY Buy as much ION as you can afford and keep asking those questions  Smiley Remember Buy High sell LOW Smiley

Bullying  Grin Grin Grin Whatever rocks your boat  Grin

Did you not read what I wrote? I won't take investment advice from a shill.

Again, a whale giving me bad advice. Telling me to buy high and sell low. Probably so he can reap more imaginary profit. Potential investors beware, a lot of shady characters are part of this operation.
legendary
HODL

What exactly is your job

All I can say is this: POTENTIAL INVESTORS BEWARE! These whales will try to manipulate the little guy

That's good advice Detective CB.   Who are you referring to as "whales"?

Currently on the Bittrex market, the Whales (big investors) are pumping alt coins and ION is one of the affected by the action of these Whales...

Hmmmmm... reread my post and see who I was talking about. If you can't realize the answer after that, go see a counselor as you need some severe help. Or go trust the Team Ionomy and shill a little more.

I think you post so much here cause the people on slack are sick of your BS. That's ok, stay here so we can continue to rip apart your shilling efforts.

What exactly is your job

All I can say is this: POTENTIAL INVESTORS BEWARE! These whales will try to manipulate the little guy

That's good advice Detective CB.   Who are you referring to as "whales"?

Currently on the Bittrex market, the Whales (big investors) are pumping alt coins and ION is one of the affected by the action of these Whales...

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

What exactly is your job

Oh okay then BUY Buy as much ION as you can afford and keep asking those questions  Smiley Remember Buy High sell LOW Smiley

Bullying  Grin Grin Grin Whatever rocks your boat  Grin

legendary
HODL

@Detective CB So what other nefarious stuff is going on with the team's transparency?

I stated that since the team refuses to post the MN addresses in this thread OP, they must be doing something nefarious with the coins.

Now that we have established your clearly stated fact... I disagree with your FACT! The information will be posted on Ionomy LTD website!

When ever your done counting the rainbows and unicorns, come back to reality. You can't just say you disagree with a fact. That holds no weight. Provide proof, which you can't cause you are shilling for an in-transparent, heavily premine coin from a group of people that lost a lot through Paycoin.
legendary
HODL

What exactly is your job

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

What exactly is your job

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
what i find amusing too is wildshark makes out hes some decent investor that can spot good opportunities. yet ions all he shills. there is lots of other coins that increased with bog volumes yet he doesnt seem vocal in their threads leading me to think hes btc and ion only. ion has tiny daily volumes. all his quoted profits are just on paper. i suspect what little he has sold he considers profit because his phone app says 100k ion x satoshi price means he has x bitcoin.

its really easy to buy ion and lose your btc. really hard to market sell and get it back.... hmm strange there is a never ending supply at levels... wonder what premine that could of come from or premine turned mn that gets sell. its a shady operation. such a large premine. just as well they are nice guys. garza was too. im only saying garza was good based off hueys old hashtalk post saying so. hueys a nice guy so have to believe it
Still waiting for the Honors Program I'm guessing?

What Honors Program  Huh Are you talking about Atoms & being rewarded daily with Electrons? This is the only Honors program I can find at Ionomy LTD.

There are reward programs for high scores for Ionomy games...
legendary
Now that we have established your clearly stated fact... I disagree with your FACT! The information will be posted on Ionomy LTD website!

You disagree with a fact and you base your disagreement on something that hasn't happened yet? Still waiting for the Honors Program I'm guessing?

@Detective CB So what other nefarious stuff is going on with the team's transparency?

I stated that since the team refuses to post the MN addresses in this thread OP, they must be doing something nefarious with the coins.

legendary
HODL

I stated that since the team refuses to post the MN addresses, they must be doing something nefarious with the coins. Can you prove that wrong?

I never stated the were being nefarious with transparency. That doesn't even make sense, which is on par for you. And I know you think you're trolling me, but each time you post you look more and more foolish. Harming your own overly invested coin, not smart WildShill.

legendary

Have you asked in your super secret whale meetings?

I'm guessing though that "would like know" means "don't give a shit" or "too afraid to ask in case I don't like the answer" in the paycoiner dictionary, as we've seen so many times.

Stop with the crayons, it's getting annoying.
Jump to: