Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 141. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
it was the team pumping tondump their MN rewards.

Instead, we'll go with the fact the team is doing something nefarious with the premine coins.

Thank you Detective CB.  Who are you referring to as "the team"?

Post all of the addresses is all that needs to be done.

I would like know who is doing all this nefarious stuff with Ionomy LTD wallets???

Prove to me they aren't doing anything nefarious.

It's not our job to trust, it's theirs to provide proof and transparency.

What exactly is your job

To properly vet an operation before investing in it, in this case, investing more.

Besides shilling and arguing every valid point on here, what's your job?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

Instead, we'll go with the fact the team is doing something nefarious with the premine coins.

I would like know who is doing all this nefarious stuff with Ionomy LTD wallets???

What exactly is your job
legendary
HODL

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

legendary
HODL

Honestly, a conversation with you is pointless. I've had more intellectual conversations with my 4 year old cousin. Post all of the addresses is all that needs to be done.

legendary
HODL
Or was that a shill whale pump to dump some of their coins?

Noooo.... nice guys never do that. It's always the trolls.

@suchmoon I got to disagree with you... I don't it is the trolls or nice guys that are doing the dump.

@Detective CryptoBuds The pump is being done by Whale investors... Could you truly verify that?

OK then, it wasn't the whales it was the team pumping tondump their MN rewards. That could be proven false if the addresses were posted. Instead, we'll go with the fact the team is doing something nefarious with the premine coins. Is that better for you sharky?

Not quite sure why there was a pump at all, we've been told this isn't a trading coin. But I think since Gravity was such a disaster, they'll pivot yet again, in typical paycoiner manner.

@suchmoon I got to disagree with you... I don't think it is the trolls or nice guys that are doing the dump.

@Detective CryptoBuds The pump is being done by Whale investors... Could you truly verify that?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

legendary
HODL
Be very happy to move on to the next the next question   Grin

Why is USD price of ION at an ATH?

Huh? You're the whale, you're supposed to shill tell us.

I'm sporting the theory that Cake news is spreading to market investors  Roll Eyes

What's gonna happen when all those cake eaters download Gravity and realize it is a shitty, boring game? What reason do they have to stay invested when ION is a gaming coin?

The market must of heard your colorful concerns and has started a dump  Cry
legendary
HODL

I'm sporting the theory that Cake news is spreading to market investors  Roll Eyes

What's gonna happen when all those cake eaters download Gravity and realize it is a shitty, boring game? What reason do they have to stay invested when ION is a gaming coin?

I'm sporting the theory that Cake news is spreading to market investors  Roll Eyes
legendary

It's great that you don't expect the team to give a shit, so why don't you stop giving a shit too and move on to shilling about something you actually know... if there is such a thing.

Why doesn't the team post the addresses they released in the starting post of this thread?

lol.... lol... I got to give you good credit for this question...

I expect the team to not respond to Detective CB request and publish the information with the new "transparency" data being displayed at the Ionomy website...

This response shows you and the team are a bunch of ignorant fools. You laugh at transparency.

Ionomy LTD now providing the "transparency info" on their site will be a step forward... Soom!!!
legendary
HODL
Why doesn't the team post the addresses they released in the starting post of this thread?

I expect the team to not respond to Detective CB request and publish the information with the new "transparency" data being displayed at the Ionomy website...

This response shows you and the team are a bunch of ignorant fools. You laugh at transparency. Prove all you paycoiner a care about is making yourselves whole again. Fucking useless shill.

And they don't want to post ALL the addresses as something shady is going on behind the scenes. Prove this theory wrong by posting all the addresses.

Looking forward to your bullshit response.
legendary

Shark, please clear this up and post a link to "the premined addresses have been released many months back on BCT".

I think you are quite capable of using the search function and find when you complained the premined address were missing coins Huh Was it a million coins you said disappeared?

Oh, so now it's MY job to prove YOUR statement Grin

Stay on thread topic.. I do not need you to prove my statement, my provided discussion info is considered to be "rumor" quality by BCT Trolls and can live with that......

I'm asking how many coins did you reported missing from the Ionomy wallets... your complaint is on BCT? Will you provide that info to Detective CryptoBuds?

Sharkie, it's just you trying to weasel out of your own lies. The topic is very simple: "the premined addresses have been released many months back on BCT". Link?

You mean this? https://ionomy.com/bounty-info

Where is the rest of the premine? Why are there no payouts from the gamer incentive address? Where are the masternode addresses?

It's great that you don't expect the team to give a shit, so why don't you stop giving a shit too and move on to shilling about something you actually know... if there is such a thing.

Shark, please clear this up and post a link to "the premined addresses have been released many months back on BCT".

I think you are quite capable of using the search function and find when you complained the premined address were missing coins Huh Was it a million coins you said disappeared?

Oh, so now it's MY job to prove YOUR statement Grin

Stay on thread topic.. I do not need you to prove my statement, my provided discussion info is considered to be "rumor" quality by BCT Trolls and can live with that......

I'm asking how many coins did you reported missing from the Ionomy wallets... your complaint is on BCT? Will you provide that info to Detective CryptoBuds?
Jump to: