Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 144. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I am always amazed with your "unbiased" explanation of how you view the new functionality to the Ionomy Vision...

When Gravity starts getting pushed out to those 250,000 BitMaker users and they start watching ads and making in-app purchases then the price will likely go up through ionomy buy support feature. Also, when those BitMaker users start choosing ION as their payout option then CakeCodes will have to buy the ION from the market to pay them proving further constant buy support There's many positive facets to this announcement. It's going to take a while to sink in. Plus this far the outreach is limited only to this community.

When you're quoting someone it's not enough to make it green. You need to attribute to the author otherwise someone might get the wrong impression, e.g. that you're capable of correctly spelling a whole sentence or that the source of the quote might have a shred of credibility.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

[...]

https://news.ionomy.com/now-you-can-have-your-cakecodes-and-ion-too/

I don't think that a glorified faucet is what ionomy really needs now Smiley. How about a decent product and some revenue?

But it will be fun to watch whales shill this as if it always was the plan.

@suchmoon  Where was your prediction for this new functionality Huh is this advance PNGs Huh

I'm not pretending to be a whale with insider knowledge so why are you asking me?

@suchmoon I am always amazed with your "unbiased" explanation of how you view the new functionality to the Ionomy Vision...

When Gravity starts getting pushed out to those 250,000 BitMaker users and they start watching ads and making in-app purchases then the price will likely go up through ionomy buy support feature. Also, when those BitMaker users start choosing ION as their payout option then CakeCodes will have to buy the ION from the market to pay them proving further constant buy support There's many positive facets to this announcement. It's going to take a while to sink in. Plus this far the outreach is limited only to this community.
legendary

[...]

I don't think that a glorified faucet is what ionomy really needs now Smiley. How about a decent product and some revenue?

@suchmoon  Where was your prediction for this new functionality Huh is this advance PNGs Huh

I'm not pretending to be a whale with insider knowledge so why are you asking me?

But you go ahead with your own predictions, don't let me stop you.

[...]

@suchmoon  Where was your prediction for this new functionality Huh is this advance PNGs Huh
legendary

[...]

I'm still awaiting Korvas' explanation rather than more deflection tactics.

I still can't believe they said one game per month. LOL. I really hope all these scam ICOs and premines get the hammer dropped on them sooner rather than later.

busy busy busy what do you want an explanation on and I'll try to oblige  Smiley

This might count for more than 1 game a month!!!

Hello ionomy,

Imagine what would happen if ionomy Studios developed a partnership with a company that could promote games to hundreds of thousands of active users per month.

Also imagine what would happen if that partner company adopted ION as a currency to incentivize their mobile users to perform promotional tasks for all their customers?

Well, imagine no longer: That’s all going to happen! ionomy is partnering with CakeCodes, the visionary advertising company that built the mobile app, BitMaker.

BitMaker is an app that allows users to earn cryptocurrency by participating in brand awareness promotions. Users simply browse available tasks, download the featured app, and perform the actions required to earn bitcoin micropayments.

Many of the available tasks involve games, creating a perfect match for ION Studios’ suite of crypto enabled titles. But where does ION and ionomy actually fit in?

BitMaker campaign drives Gravity adoption
CakeCodes’ new campaign rewards BitMaker users for downloading and playing Crypto Gravity. We love this BitMaker campaign because BitMaker users are exactly the kind of people who will be really psyched to discover ionomy Studios. They already do simple tasks for crypto. Now users can win tournaments every week for big prizes just for playing. We give them a great experience of ION and a taste of the ION economy, too.

CakeCodes’ new ION payouts grow ION adoption
Until now, BitMaker users had only two payout choices: BTC or ETH. Now they can choose ION payouts — at an advantage! It’s great news that CakeCodes is adopting ION as an official payout currency. What’s even better is that their user base, too, gets to experience the value and benefits of holding and using ION — especially if they play Crypto Gravity.

The synergy is positively sexy. Picture BitMaker users choosing ION payouts so they can compete in the tournaments to win ION. And Gravity is just the beginning of ionomy Studios’ line of games. We can extend this partnership to every game released.

BitMaker and ionomy have pretty hot chemistry, too. The BitMaker team really gets gamification. That fits perfectly with ionomy’s focus on an incentivized economy. The result is another win-win situation.

Win-Win-Win
We’re so glad you’ve been a part of the the ionomy. Stick around! Win more through this sweet new partnership with CakeCodes.

Best,
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

I still can't believe they said one game per month. LOL. I really hope all these scam ICOs and premines get the hammer dropped on them sooner rather than later.

busy busy busy what do you want an explanation on and I'll try to oblige  Smiley
ION is having a big day at the market with HIGH Volume and increasing price...

Would top the cake if ION hit 20000 sats Huh
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
ION, the failed Paycoin successor, has fallen further behind on Coinmarketcap and is now at rank 142. Congratulations, bagholders. Your scamcoin is going nowhere but obsolescence.
Activity: 214
Merit: 113
The drop is probably down to a delayed 2nd announcement or the remnants of XPY people cashing in their ION from the 8 to 1 conversion or  someone deciding to sell off a couple of masternodes or a bit of all the given reasons.

A peek at a 3 month chart should reveal to you that actually it looks like it's been in a longer term downtrend since roughly late March, which is probably when what little excitement there was around 'Crypto Gravity' finally died off. The increase in BTC-$ value has probably papered over this to an extent, but the truth is right there in the charts.
legendary
Not sure what this means, looks like some random words and/or a failed attempt to sound witty.

But even assuming that this word salad somehow allows you to backpedal on the 71k sat prediction - you also missed the boat by a mile with your other prediction that didn't have any strings attached... ION is at 15k sat at the moment.

Any comment on this one? Full quote:

Okay as you and suchmoon are trying to set me up for a fall.... Let's play Grin

In the next 7 days ION will be at a minimum of $.5 or .00023 BTC and stay there. This prediction is just based on the recent inflation drop and people starting to figure out that currently compared to owning a DASH node owning an ION node is a much better deal and a breeze to setup. Once you factor in everything else happening in the land of Ionomy you'll see that this is me playing it safe.

It would be good to have yours or Suchmoon's prediction but I can understand if you don't want to play, predicting the future is much harder than predicting the past.  Grin

Sure that was a 5 out of 10. I think the price peaked at about $65 so I got that right but then the price has slowly been dropping

The drop is probably down to a delayed 2nd announcement or the remnants of XPY people cashing in their ION from the 8 to 1 conversion or  someone deciding to sell off a couple of masternodes or a bit of all the given reasons.

You didn't say anything about peaking, in fact you quite clearly stated (in bold) that it's a "minimum" (which is pretty much an opposite of "peak") and will "stay there".

And you're saying "trolls" are posting "half truths & lie's" (sic). Projecting much?

Yep your right & good for them they exited at a profit. For those that see potential this is a great opportunity to buy some cheap ION  Grin

Thank you for caring about my rights. There aren't that many of "those that see potential" though - the total of buy orders is 1.5 BTC. Ask MrCoins what happens if Bittrex runs out of BTC Grin

BTW the bot that used to buy a few IONs every few minutes is off now. You might want to let the slackers know that they need to get their shit together if they want to pump this back up.

I said right not rights...... right as in you are correct  

What does happen when Bitrex runs out of BTC ? has this happened before ? why MrCoins ? what has this got to do with the current topic of discussion.

You said "your right", as in my (suchmoon's) right. Trying to help you out with the possessives but you prefer to bask in your ignorance.

MrCoins claimed once that there is a possibility Bittrex would run out of IONs, that's why I suggested to ask him now that the shoe is on the other foot.

The topic was "great opportunity", in case you're having trouble following your own thought process. Seems that no one thinks that way at the moment though, even bot-pumping has ceased.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Just seeing how long he'll avoid addressing this point, which he made a point of beating into our heads. Now he has to answer to said prediction and he is nowhere to be found. Now that's ION accountability if I've ever seen it. We see more and more proof everyday that these ION whales are complete jokes and will misdirect and mislead to achieve their shitty agenda.

Your''re so predictable

If your going to quote me quote everything. The only proof we see is after a year all you have left is dirty tricks. Last week it was a Dox attempt this week it's a cut n paste of my sentences  

On the basis of a rumour that Suchmoon and myself could secretly be friends I will change my prediction to.... In the next 7 days Ion will hit a min price of $.75 or 71k sats.

Not sure what this means, looks like some random words and/or a failed attempt to sound witty.

But even assuming that this word salad somehow allows you to backpedal on the 71k sat prediction - you also missed the boat by a mile with your other prediction that didn't have any strings attached... ION is at 15k sat at the moment.

In the next 7 days ION will be at a minimum of $.5 or .00023 BTC and stay there. This prediction is just based on the recent inflation drop and people starting to figure out that currently compared to owning a DASH node owning an ION node is a much better deal and a breeze to setup. Once you factor in everything else happening in the land of Ionomy you'll see that this is me playing it safe.

It would be good to have yours or Suchmoon's prediction but I can understand if you don't want to play, predicting the future is much harder than predicting the past.  Grin

Sure that was a 5 out of 10. I think the price peaked at about $65 so I got that right but then the price has slowly been dropping

The drop is probably down to a delayed 2nd announcement or the remnants of XPY people cashing in their ION from the 8 to 1 conversion or   someone deciding to sell off a couple of masternodes or a bit of all the given reasons.

But, but, but...you said the price would be $0.50 and stay there, not peak as you just changed. Speaking of telling lies and half truths, you are damn good at it. Pot meet kettle.
Korvas, please explain how mentioning something you said using your own post as evidence is a lie. I genuinely want to know your thought process.

Your prediction was shit just like this coin.
Yep your right & good for them they exited at a profit. For those that see potential this is a great opportunity to buy some cheap ION  Grin

Thank you for caring about my rights. There aren't that many of "those that see potential" though - the total of buy orders is 1.5 BTC. Ask MrCoins what happens if Bittrex runs out of BTC Grin

BTW the bot that used to buy a few IONs every few minutes is off now. You might want to let the slackers know that they need to get their shit together if they want to pump this back up.

I said right not rights...... right as in you are correct 

What does happen when Bitrex runs out of BTC ? has this happened before ? why MrCoins ? what has this got to do with the current topic of discussion.

Just seeing how long he'll avoid addressing this point, which he made a point of beating into our heads. Now he has to answer to said prediction and he is nowhere to be found. Now that's ION accountability if I've ever seen it. We see more and more proof everyday that these ION whales are complete jokes and will misdirect and mislead to achieve their shitty agenda.

Your''re so predictable

If your going to quote me quote everything. The only proof we see is after a year all you have left is dirty tricks. Last week it was a Dox attempt this week it's a cut n paste of my sentences  

On the basis of a rumour that Suchmoon and myself could secretly be friends I will change my prediction to.... In the next 7 days Ion will hit a min price of $.75 or 71k sats.

The drop is probably down to a delayed 2nd announcement or the remnants of XPY people cashing in their ION from the 8 to 1 conversion or   someone deciding to sell off a couple of masternodes or a bit of all the given reasons.

legendary
Yep your right & good for them they exited at a profit. For those that see potential this is a great opportunity to buy some cheap ION  Grin

I see ION is now at rank 138 on coinmarketcap. Gawsome.
How are the monthly games coming along?

ICO'd last April 20 cents currently trading at 50 cents.... well done to those that ignored your advice a year ago and bought some ION

Market Cap of $6.9M rank now 123...... Thanks for highlighting ION's potential of exponential growth  Smiley

Just wondering though........ do you like cake ?

you said you were using sats now you are saying $. what was ico sat price and what is it now?

No I never...... I don't mind using sats but without looking it up I cannot remember the sats price. Notice though for my 7 day prediction I've gone with $.75 or 71k sats.

I see no difference in quoting everything, but continue your attack on the "trolls" for stating facts. It's definitely working.  Roll Eyes

P.S. Do you like cake?

I see no difference in quoting everything, but continue your attack on the "trolls" for stating facts. It's definitely working.  Roll Eyes

P.S. Do you like cake?
[/quote]

Attacking 'trolls' for stating facts  Grin Grin Grin what facts are those ? all I ever see is you guys coming out with half truths & lie's
legendary

Your''re so predictable

I see ION is now at rank 138 on coinmarketcap. Gawsome.
How are the monthly games coming along?

ICO'd last April 20 cents currently trading at 50 cents.... well done to those that ignored your advice a year ago and bought some ION

Market Cap of $6.9M rank now 123...... Thanks for highlighting ION's potential of exponential growth  Smiley

Just wondering though........ do you like cake ?

you said you were using sats now you are saying $. what was ico sat price and what is it now?

No I never...... I don't mind using sats but without looking it up I cannot remember the sats price. Notice though for my 7 day prediction I've gone with $.75 or 71k sats.

P.S. Do you like cake?
Jump to: