Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 145. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Just seeing how long he'll avoid addressing this point, which he made a point of beating into our heads. Now he has to answer to said prediction and he is nowhere to be found. Now that's ION accountability if I've ever seen it. We see more and more proof everyday that these ION whales are complete jokes and will misdirect and mislead to achieve their shitty agenda.

Your''re so predictable

If your going to quote me quote everything. The only proof we see is after a year all you have left is dirty tricks. Last week it was a Dox attempt this week it's a cut n paste of my sentences 

On the basis of a rumour that Suchmoon and myself could secretly be friends I will change my prediction to.... In the next 7 days Ion will hit a min price of $.75 or 71k sats.

Cool story bro, deflection at its finest.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Just seeing how long he'll avoid addressing this point, which he made a point of beating into our heads. Now he has to answer to said prediction and he is nowhere to be found. Now that's ION accountability if I've ever seen it. We see more and more proof everyday that these ION whales are complete jokes and will misdirect and mislead to achieve their shitty agenda.

Your''re so predictable

If your going to quote me quote everything. The only proof we see is after a year all you have left is dirty tricks. Last week it was a Dox attempt this week it's a cut n paste of my sentences 

On the basis of a rumour that Suchmoon and myself could secretly be friends I will change my prediction to.... In the next 7 days Ion will hit a min price of $.75 or 71k sats.

I'm around............ do you remember the basis of my prediction Huh
legendary
HODL
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
What happened to your 7 day price prediction?

the btc they paid for the mn would be worth more now. korvas seems to speak his point assuming all ion comes from xpy. even in xpy trade its a loss as xpy likely bought more expensive. ions too slow in dev and has no real devs. if they did they wouldnt have to hire people to rebase a broken coin and its wallet
legendary
HODL
What happened to your 7 day price prediction?
What exactly are you trying to show there? Are you saying that every MN owner can dump their daily rewards without affecting the price?

It looks like some paycoiners are dumping not just their daily rewards but their whole masternodes:

In other news, Gravity leaderboard shows 19 players and it's only Wednesday. It may reach 30 by the weekend. Such exiting.

Yep your right & good for them they exited at a profit. For those that see potential this is a great opportunity to buy some cheap ION  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
What exactly are you trying to show there? Are you saying that every MN owner can dump their daily rewards without affecting the price?

It looks like some paycoiners are dumping not just their daily rewards but their whole masternodes:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

In other news, Gravity leaderboard shows 19 players and it's only Wednesday. It may reach 30 by the weekend. Such exiting.
legendary
HODL
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Here's plenty of volume with the price at zero...
legendary
HODL
Will be masternodes this project?

Only if you plan on holding every coin the MN shits out. The market is too thin to reap the daily profits the super shills keep bragging about. It would crash the price.
Activity: 214
Merit: 113

Already magic coin excreters masternodes this project. Ask Sharky, I'm sure he'll gladly give you some propaganda to digest.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 214
Merit: 113
24 Volume is UP and USD price is still going sideways with slight increase...

Here's a graph of the last week.. spot on with my prediction..
Sharkie, you need to quit drinking. It's down ~30% for the week. How is that "sideways with slight increase"?

Face it, you and korvas and the whole paycoining gang don't have a clue as to what's going on. Wishful thinking is not a substitute for facts.

Not only that, but poor old Sharky doesn't appear to recall his actual prediction was this:

I'm not as optimistic as Korvas128.. The market is holding in the 50s and will hover there this week to gain traction..

Regardless, it's pretty pointless making predictions or really even doing TA on a market this thin, but altcoiners will be altcoiners.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Sharkie, you need to quit drinking. It's down ~30% for the week. How is that "sideways with slight increase"?

Face it, you and korvas and the whole paycoining gang don't have a clue as to what's going on. Wishful thinking is not a substitute for facts.

Using your example, option 1 would produce the least amount of money.... When the Bitcoin Balloon Bursts, the BTC will be of no money value.. Just the broken dreams of being rich by holding BTC!!! Will you be holding your bags when the burst happens Huh

2) currently walking away with 75-100% profit converted to USD... not bad money for ROI of PNGs (Ionomy LTD stakers)

You seem to be projecting. I don't have "dreams of being rich by holding BTC". And if you think it's gonna burst you could dump it for USD today and you would still have gained more USD over the last year compared to this whole ionomy clusterfuck.

I gotta give it to you though - you're consistently defiant of math, facts, or anything else that gets in the way of your shilling.

Yours skills of predicting the past are indeed impressive  Grin

How are your skills of predicting the future  

UP, DOWN or FLAT...... I'll go first and predict UP.... you ?

@suchmoon I don't shill, I work hard everyday at better promoting with facts.

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
UP, DOWN or FLAT...... I'll go first and predict UP.... you ?

it's dropped to 0.00017202

I bow to your impeccable market research, industry analysis, and price prediction.

Do you have any other wacko bullshit ionomy visions to share with us today?

I thought price was irrelevant. Or relevant. I forget which the current narrative is.

Good to see they've changed the name of 'To The Moon' to 'The Moon Or Bust' and released a trailer which contains all of no gameplay footage. Another sure fire hit on the way (for 30 people) in about six months, then.

Okay as you and suchmoon are trying to set me up for a fall.... Let's play Grin

In the next 7 days ION will be at a minimum of $.5 or .00023 BTC and stay there. This prediction is just based on the recent inflation drop and people starting to figure out that currently compared to owning a DASH node owning an ION node is a much better deal and a breeze to setup. Once you factor in everything else happening in the land of Ionomy you'll see that this is me playing it safe.

It would be good to have yours or Suchmoon's prediction but I can understand if you don't want to play, predicting the future is much harder than predicting the past.  Grin

I guess yesterdays rise which peaked at $.6 was due to another BTC price rise..

When I said 1 week I meant 1 day  Smiley I misspoke

So

And here we are 7 days later.

Latest market buy on Bittrex:

05/30/2017 09:26:16 AM   BUY     0.00016388

It currently takes <5 BTC to take ION to 0.00000001 sat. Top notch shilling Korvas.
legendary
HODL
you won't get a daily return of 12$ since the market won't bear it. the entire 24h volume is not enough to service all the nodes. great, you get 13 nodes and you can liquidate maybe 15% of your daily rewards and watch the price tank. owners have to be real believers and keep the majority of the coins in hopes of a better future => way higher risk. added on top of that their game tanked hard. the underlying business model has no driving force currently - we will see soon with their 2nd game if they learned anything (don't hold your breath). sure i can put my money into HYIPS/ponzi's like scrypt.cc too and hope for the best... they have 1500% daily ROI so does it matter the risk is 1000000x higher

is the dash instamine 54%+ of the coin supply that is controlled by 1 entity like it is with ion? i highly doubt it
that % is higher now since they stake/node their 54%+ share. they sold some of this via web page PNG's but its probably in the range of few btc. inflation has created ~3.2 million coins so far. if they sold 0 the ionomy team would have generated >1.728 million coins vs the customers <1.472 million. (i'm granting them the assumption that they are not selling their premine for daily costs like they did with paycoin. once there are no ICO funds left they are forced back into it)

ion has no real devs hence they had to dump their first coin and move on to the next. they couldn't launch a working coin. even then hiring temp help to get the new coin running. that means there is no competent (coin) dev team. please enlighten us since you are more of an ion expert: point to some new things they have created for the coin? fixing 1 old bug in a shitcoin is not really developing anything imo... i did a quick look at their github and couldn't find anything worth mentioning but please do correct me Smiley or is this the part where you say "its not a crypto project. look at the games"?

we are a year into this and here are the results  Huh

edit: totally forgot they didn't sell all their ICO coins (obviously they pocketed those coins  Grin Grin skewing the % even more)

You raise a couple of interesting points setting the scene for an interesting discussion but your comments are totally meaningless as your intent is to troll. Me countering your comments is just giving you ammunition to fuel your agenda of ill intent.

Ionomy is a long term initiative in which year 1 as been all about building foundations.  Smiley

Wouldn't you, as a whale, want to address said interesting points for the benefit of potential investors that may be looking on? Putting your best foot forward, perhaps? If this thread "isn't worth it", why does the team let it go on?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
great, that's what your fellow paycoiner's said back in 2015 too

I'm not sure if this team is even trying to succeed or are they just happy fleecing their flock? looks like Matlack has other pressing ventures in the works anyway

The team got more than 54% I think. Closer to 75% if you include the 2+ million coins they didn't sell via ICO:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16554577

As evidenced by the fact that they haven't touched the bounty addresses even though they're supposed to pay out 1000 ION every week to Gravity players.

holy hell even worse than i remembered Grin on top of that: shouldn't there be an adult in the room who does the bookkeeping... gawesome blockchain based financial product
Jump to: