Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 150. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
I see ION is now at rank 138 on coinmarketcap. Gawsome.
How are the monthly games coming along?

ICO'd last April 20 cents currently trading at 50 cents.... well done to those that ignored your advice a year ago and bought some ION

Market Cap of $6.9M rank now 123...... Thanks for highlighting ION's potential of exponential growth  Smiley

Just wondering though........ do you like cake ?

you said you were using sats now you are saying $. what was ico sat price and what is it now?

No I never...... I don't mind using sats but without looking it up I cannot remember the sats price. Notice though for my 7 day prediction I've gone with $.75 or 71k sats.

I thought price was irrelevant to you (currently). Why are you still talking about the price?

Would you like me to no longer talk about price ?

ICO'd last April 20 cents currently trading at 50 cents.... well done to those that ignored your advice a year ago and bought some ION

Market Cap of $6.9M rank now 123...... Thanks for highlighting ION's potential of exponential growth  Smiley

you said you were using sats now you are saying $. what was ico sat price and what is it now?

No I never...... I don't mind using sats but without looking it up I cannot remember the sats price. Notice though for my 7 day prediction I've gone with $.75 or 71k sats.

ICO was between 45k-55k.

Now for all this talk of how gawsome ION is you're still failing to acknowledge that it's massively underperforming the current bubble. It was in top 80 by marketcap last week, so it's going backwards for some reason. The total alt marketcap doubled in the last couple of weeks.

I guess you're gonna claim than when the bubble bursts ION will be magically going up?

But I get it, not much else to talk about since you don't know shit about the fundamentals, such as retention or revenue.

Fundamentals, retention & revenue. Nice words on there own but without any context the words are just fluff......

BTC bubble burst...... a comment to position yourself as being knowledgeable. When is the BTC bubble going to burst Huh??...... you don't have a clue but when it does burst your going to claim you saw it coming  Grin brilliant

You remind me very much of someone who said all the right things positioning themselves as a real crypto expert...... this person will soon be going to jail  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Quite well the total coins are very much to be distributed, it looks like a good coin and have a clear goal about this coin, the success for ION
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
It seems on Slack they don't understand profit either. "People bought at $0.20-$0.25 USD and now it is at $0.50 USD, they doubled their profits!". But if they would look at the satoshis, the would realize they would have more or the same if they just kept their BTC. I guess they use the monetary format that makes things look rosey.

And they want to introduce a referal system, Garza style. Any way to rope more people in.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
UP, DOWN or FLAT...... I'll go first and predict UP.... you ?

it's dropped to 0.00017202

I bow to your impeccable market research, industry analysis, and price prediction.

Do you have any other wacko bullshit ionomy visions to share with us today?

I thought price was irrelevant. Or relevant. I forget which the current narrative is.

Good to see they've changed the name of 'To The Moon' to 'The Moon Or Bust' and released a trailer which contains all of no gameplay footage. Another sure fire hit on the way (for 30 people) in about six months, then.

Okay as you and suchmoon are trying to set me up for a fall.... Let's play Grin

In the next 7 days ION will be at a minimum of $.5 or .00023 BTC and stay there. This prediction is just based on the recent inflation drop and people starting to figure out that currently compared to owning a DASH node owning an ION node is a much better deal and a breeze to setup. Once you factor in everything else happening in the land of Ionomy you'll see that this is me playing it safe.

It would be good to have yours or Suchmoon's prediction but I can understand if you don't want to play, predicting the future is much harder than predicting the past.  Grin

I guess yesterdays rise which peaked at $.6 was due to another BTC price rise..

When I said 1 week I meant 1 day  Smiley I misspoke

So

On the basis of a rumour that Suchmoon and myself could secretly be friends I will change my prediction to.... In the next 7 days Ion will hit a min price of $.75 or 71k sats.

I'm not as optimistic as Korvas128.. The market is holding in the 50s and will hover there this week to gain traction..

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Market Cap of $6.9M rank now 123...... Thanks for highlighting ION's potential of exponential growth  Smiley

ICO was between 45k-55k.

Now for all this talk of how gawsome ION is you're still failing to acknowledge that it's massively underperforming the current bubble. It was in top 80 by marketcap last week, so it's going backwards for some reason. The total alt marketcap doubled in the last couple of weeks.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

I guess you're gonna claim than when the bubble bursts ION will be magically going up?

But I get it, not much else to talk about since you don't know shit about the fundamentals, such as retention or revenue.
Activity: 214
Merit: 113

Market Cap of $6.9M rank now 123...... Thanks for highlighting ION's potential of exponential growth  Smiley

I thought price was irrelevant to you (currently). Why are you still talking about the price?

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

UP, DOWN or FLAT...... I'll go first and predict UP.... you ?

it's dropped to 0.00017202

I bow to your impeccable market research, industry analysis, and price prediction.

Do you have any other wacko bullshit ionomy visions to share with us today?

I thought price was irrelevant. Or relevant. I forget which the current narrative is.

Good to see they've changed the name of 'To The Moon' to 'The Moon Or Bust' and released a trailer which contains all of no gameplay footage. Another sure fire hit on the way (for 30 people) in about six months, then.

Okay as you and suchmoon are trying to set me up for a fall.... Let's play Grin

In the next 7 days ION will be at a minimum of $.5 or .00023 BTC and stay there. This prediction is just based on the recent inflation drop and people starting to figure out that currently compared to owning a DASH node owning an ION node is a much better deal and a breeze to setup. Once you factor in everything else happening in the land of Ionomy you'll see that this is me playing it safe.

It would be good to have yours or Suchmoon's prediction but I can understand if you don't want to play, predicting the future is much harder than predicting the past.  Grin

I guess yesterdays rise which peaked at $.6 was due to another BTC price rise..

When I said 1 week I meant 1 day  Smiley I misspoke

So

On the basis of a rumour that Suchmoon and myself could secretly be friends I will change my prediction to.... In the next 7 days Ion will hit a min price of $.75 or 71k sats.

legendary
HODL

I think they're supposed to have twelve according to the roadmap on the website. Haven't paid attention much lately, not sure what they're called.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Are you trying to say that volume is not an issue with ION? It's quite pathetic considering the 20k+ ION daily inflation and 300+ masternodes. ThePointlessOne has a good point there. The market would tank (and has tanked in the last few weeks) if someone tries to take any decent amount of that hypothetical "profit" you and Sharkie keep shilling about.

I agree with you that the profit post I was reporting on has disappeared and don't have the facts to support it...

Here's a current look at a big ION investor pushing the price into the 50's with very nice volume

We'll just let the record show you can't justify your own statements.

Okay if your that desperate for an answer.... ask the question  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
How is ION MN > DASH MN when the ION volume is so pathetically low that no one can sell the inflated coins they're bagholding without tanking the market?

Are you really that dim?

And you wonder why all you've ever had from the crypto table is crumbs  Grin

Another Pointless post from ThePointlessOne. No ambiguity here, your name is your contribution to this thread  Smiley

Crypto table? Can I get it in IKEA? Grin

Are you trying to say that volume is not an issue with ION? It's quite pathetic considering the 20k+ ION daily inflation and 300+ masternodes. ThePointlessOne has a good point there. The market would tank (and has tanked in the last few weeks) if someone tries to take any decent amount of that hypothetical "profit" you and Sharkie keep shilling about.

You take selective reading to a whole new level......... 7 days was the timeline

This post - the one where you said "UP" - did not have a timeline:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19131679

You introduced the 7-day timeline later, to which I responded "fair enough". So don't worry, I don't have any chance to surpass your level of selective reading and lack of comprehension.
legendary
HODL

He sure is good at dancing around them though.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
How is ION MN > DASH MN when the ION volume is so pathetically low that no one can sell the inflated coins they're bagholding without tanking the market?

Are you really that dim?

Another Pointless post from ThePointlessOne. No ambiguity here, your name is your contribution to this thread  Smiley

Rebuttal my first question. We already know the answer to the second.

I only have so many hours in a day to respond. Anyway whatever I write would be pointless so my response is whatever you want it to be  Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Are you really that dim?

Rebuttal my first question. We already know the answer to the second.
Jump to: