Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 148. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
This is from the same scammers that did EDON. Be careful.

Can you mention some evidence that this is a scam?

Can you provide evidence it isn't a scam? They operate with zero transparency, so it's impossible for you to do so.

Me personally, I don't think it's a scam. I think it's a horribly mismanaged projects that is moved along by its core cheerleaders. Said cheerleaders believe the team can do no wrong. This means no one is critical of the team and they are free to fuck up all they want. The still got their cheerleaders to tell them they're awesome. The cheerleaders feel that kissing the teams ass will take care of them when the team is rich. I've never seen some more pathetic ass kissers than this group of investors.

Sadly, because of the whales lack of being critical, this project will never be anything more than a circle jerk of paycoiners telling the team they are awesome at every misstep (and there are a LOT of these).

But brand new account person, cheer on. I'm sure the team loves it and I'm sure they'll shower you with ION when you go back to slack and tell them you messed with the BCT "trolls". MrCoins will praise you on and on. Hell, you may even be MrCoins himself. You Ionites love your shell games and deception, so who knows.

Your being ridiculous....

Don't know where you live but I thankfully live in a country in which the rule of law is innocent until proven guilty.

I know for a fact that you groom then sexually abuse sheep !!!, prove to me this is not true.

Why should you need to prove anything. Why should you need to prove your sexual orientation isn't with the animal kingdom...... see ridiculous

Awe, is hims upset cause I talked bad about the whales? Did all those pointless words make you feel better? Instead of addressing the points you attacked my character. What logical fallacy is that again?

Let's talk about character LeoC. How's all the people doing that you scammed in the past?

Yep devastated  Grin  
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
We are waiting for the balloon to bust and then pick up some ETH or Litecoin with the stable ICO  dollars or dollar profit from selling investment to support the buying of thenew underlying base currency for the altcoins.. Coinbase already supports this fiat functionality for both coins...

Except that you could have bought a lot more ETH / LTC earlier when it was cheap and if what you're saying turns out to be correct (BTC drops, ETH/LTC are the new "base") then ETH/LTC will be even more expensive in the future.

Your bizarre dislike for BTC is noted but your "strategy" doesn't make any sense.

I have no dislike for BTC, I use it everyday to change my ION investment profit into dollars to purchase items from the internet or local community...

What's stopping the new "base" from happening at BTC Burst Huh The market for them (ETH or Litecoin) is already in place at Coinbase...

Will you be holding your BTC bags when the bubble bursts Huh

I don't know if the new "base" is "happening" or not, nor do I care much. That's not the point though. You were saying that not taking advantage of the BTC rise was ok, because it's gonna crash (possible) and that will be the time to pick up some ETH/LTC. But then again, your whole existence on this thread is based on contradictions like this, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this, nor by your completely out-of-tune responses.

You don't need to worry about my bags but thank you for your concern.

WRONG! You used USD to buy BTC on coinbase. BTC was used to buy ION. Or are you saying there was an ION/USD market on coinbase?

I think Shark is saying that he does his accounting in USD and doesn't hold BTC longer than needed for dumping his IONs, which would be fine if not for his shilling of some imaginary "profits".
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Did the team accept USD for the ICO? Don't think so. They took a bunch of BTC. Does Bittrex take USD for ION? Don't think so. So no IONs were purchased with USD, so stop bragging about these massive gains in whatever currency makes it look the best. IONs were purchased with BTC, so be honest and quote that price.

For ION ICO, There were about 25 altcoins coins that were used to purchase the ION. Everyone paying a value of 20 cents. The different coins were exchanged and credited BTC to Ionomy LTD. These investors didn't purchase with Bitcoin.

That's fine. Either way, no USD was used. So stop shilling with USD values. All you are doing is misleading your marks.

@CyptoBuds I used dollars at Coinbase to purchase my ION IOC coins... I will continue to use USD cause my information from the markets I and spreadsheet use USD scale. I have trouble with constant changing of value when using Bitcoin as value indicator... My ION promotional information is supported by the USD scale!

WRONG! You used USD to buy BTC on coinbase. BTC was used to buy ION. Or are you saying there was an ION/USD market on coinbase?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
We are waiting for the balloon to bust and then pick up some ETH or Litecoin with the stable ICO  dollars or dollar profit from selling investment to support the buying of thenew underlying base currency for the altcoins.. Coinbase already supports this fiat functionality for both coins...

Except that you could have bought a lot more ETH / LTC earlier when it was cheap and if what you're saying turns out to be correct (BTC drops, ETH/LTC are the new "base") then ETH/LTC will be even more expensive in the future.

Your bizarre dislike for BTC is noted but your "strategy" doesn't make any sense.

I have no dislike for BTC, I use it everyday to change my ION investment profit into dollars to purchase items from the internet or local community...

What's stopping the new "base" from happening at BTC Burst Huh The market for them (ETH or Litecoin) is already in place at Coinbase...

Will you be holding your BTC bags when the bubble bursts Huh
Did the team accept USD for the ICO? Don't think so. They took a bunch of BTC. Does Bittrex take USD for ION? Don't think so. So no IONs were purchased with USD, so stop bragging about these massive gains in whatever currency makes it look the best. IONs were purchased with BTC, so be honest and quote that price.

For ION ICO, There were about 25 altcoins coins that were used to purchase the ION. Everyone paying a value of 20 cents. The different coins were exchanged and credited BTC to Ionomy LTD. These investors didn't purchase with Bitcoin.

That's fine. Either way, no USD was used. So stop shilling with USD values. All you are doing is misleading your marks.

@CyptoBuds I used dollars at Coinbase to purchase my ION IOC coins... I will continue to use USD cause my information from the markets I and spreadsheet use USD scale. I have trouble with constant changing of value when using Bitcoin as value indicator... My ION promotional information is supported by the USD scale!

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
And let's not talk about the $1500 per BTC they lost cause they decided to convert it to fiat, for a crypto project. Tell me why that made sense.

I don't understand........ does your feeling refer to ION, IONOMY or everything  

I have a feeling that said "opportunity" might not exist. Such sad.

Reading helps, try it sometime. I was referring to whatever you were referring to, which you never explained:

Statements from you are fact (if it suits), fiction or something in between. One day you will realise that trolling the opportunity that Ion represents was one of the most foolish things you have ever done  Smiley

You've had a year to explain the "opportunity" and thoroughly failed at that, feigning insider knowledge and various other increasingly ham-fisted excuses.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I see ION is now at rank 138 on coinmarketcap. Gawsome.
How are the monthly games coming along?

ICO'd last April 20 cents currently trading at 50 cents.... well done to those that ignored your advice a year ago and bought some ION

Market Cap of $6.9M rank now 123...... Thanks for highlighting ION's potential of exponential growth  Smiley

Just wondering though........ do you like cake ?

No, korvas128, "well done" to those who bought bitcoins instead, because that made a lot more sense and money. Fuck your "cake" and your gawsome Paycoin scam successor ION (which is not even in the top 100 of the shitcoin charts anymore).
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is this your investment advice for ION investor? a wish done in the past? if they kept their BTC
Will you be holding your BTC bags when the burst happens Huh

I don't think you caught the hint that this was an very long ION thread and NOT a BTC thread?

What is it with you and korvas... a statement of fact is not a prediction nor an advice. It's just a statement of fact: your constant shilling of the USD "profit" is masking the opportunity cost, especially since the opportunity was to simply do nothing vs. the whole clusterfuck of PNGs and failed games and all that gawsomeness.

And

Thanks.. I'm glad you approve of my promotional ION information...

Chart shows the USD increase of the investment

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ion/

Thanks WildShark for proving that you're even too stupid to understand the meaning of the term "opportunity cost".
legendary
HODL

USD is a simple point of reference that everyone is familiar with.

Why do you think Bittrex quote USD values ? are Bittrex misleading their marks too  Smiley

Bittrex isn't using the USD value to make their coin look good. Hell, Bittrex doesn't even have their own coin. Try again.
legendary
HODL

Can you provide evidence it isn't a scam? They operate with zero transparency, so it's impossible for you to do so.

Me personally, I don't think it's a scam. I think it's a horribly mismanaged projects that is moved along by its core cheerleaders. Said cheerleaders believe the team can do no wrong. This means no one is critical of the team and they are free to fuck up all they want. The still got their cheerleaders to tell them they're awesome. The cheerleaders feel that kissing the teams ass will take care of them when the team is rich. I've never seen some more pathetic ass kissers than this group of investors.

Sadly, because of the whales lack of being critical, this project will never be anything more than a circle jerk of paycoiners telling the team they are awesome at every misstep (and there are a LOT of these).

But brand new account person, cheer on. I'm sure the team loves it and I'm sure they'll shower you with ION when you go back to slack and tell them you messed with the BCT "trolls". MrCoins will praise you on and on. Hell, you may even be MrCoins himself. You Ionites love your shell games and deception, so who knows.

Don't know where you live but I thankfully live in a country in which the rule of law is innocent until proven guilty.

I know for a fact that you groom then sexually abuse sheep !!!, prove to me this is not true.

Why should you need to prove anything. Why should you need to prove your sexual orientation isn't with the animal kingdom...... see ridiculous

Awe, is hims upset cause I talked bad about the whales? Did all those pointless words make you feel better? Instead of addressing the points you attacked my character. What logical fallacy is that again?

Let's talk about character LeoC. How's all the people doing that you scammed in the past?

USD is a simple point of reference that everyone is familiar with.

Why do you think Bittrex quote USD values ? are Bittrex misleading their marks too  Smiley

legendary
HODL

legendary
HODL

Fundamentals, retention & revenue. Nice words on there own but without any context the words are just fluff......

BTC bubble burst...... a comment to position yourself as being knowledgeable. When is the BTC bubble going to burst Huh??...... you don't have a clue but when it does burst your going to claim you saw it coming  Grin brilliant

You remind me very much of someone who said all the right things positioning themselves as a real crypto expert...... this person will soon be going to jail  Smiley

The context is that Gravity user retention is pitiful (~40 players out of 10k+ downloads) and revenue is even more so (1300 ION bought back so far). Does that help?

As for the bubble, your reading comprehension failed you again. I wasn't trying to predict anything, and I wasn't even talking about "BTC bubble" but rather altcoin market. Merely pointing out that ION underperforms the market and wondering if you expect a miracle when the bubble bursts, whenever that happens.

You sound a bit desperate though, what with photoshopping words into my mouth and all.

It seems on Slack they don't understand profit either. "People bought at $0.20-$0.25 USD and now it is at $0.50 USD, they doubled their profits!".

@CryptoBuds 'll make it easy for you... You are walking home with 50 cents... Your initial investment was 25 cents. Take 25 cents away from the initial investment and you have 25 cents. You have doubled your investment! Their is no profit until the coin is exchanged to Fiat!

But if they would look at the satoshis, the would realize they would have more or the same if they just kept their BTC. I guess they use the monetary format that makes things look rosey.

Your statement is not applicable because this investment is IONs (not BTC) and value over time (USD price) is usually used because the dollar's value remains stable on daily basis and value of the satoshis varies by the minute...

Y'all paycoiners never cease to amaze me with your affinity for elaborate schemes to lose money. Someone takes your BTC and gives 50% back and you hail it as "profit".

I don't understand........ does your feeling refer to ION, IONOMY or everything 

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
wildshark an honest question and answer truthfully. are you going to just use whatever pathway you see as highest to justify ions value?

ie do you have a main underpinning value or are you just shilling highest value at the time? curious cause it explains a lor about you? also are you able to confirm that any price listed doesnt mean your entire value can be cashed at that. care to add a range or avg with your prices? for cash out of say 100btc
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
And let's not talk about the $1500 per BTC they lost cause they decided to convert it to fiat, for a crypto project. Tell me why that made sense.

so cashing at $1100 or whatever was smart so yhey can get eth? you're being foolish. you do realise btc is king. when it drops the alts eth included will drop! people will cash out alts to btc as the btc/usd drops. eth, ltc, ion, etc will all drop, the markets proportional.

you're being stubborn wildshark and telling lies, you're acting like ion can make no mistakes and is infallible. you constantly change angles when things drop hopeful to deny there is any drop. you honestly should not be trusted being so misleading
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Very interesting for the gamers, in addition to being able to play games can also for developers, krypto fans and even investors .. I hope many of these projects will run smoothly and successfully .. Grin

Jump to: