Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 149. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Did the team accept USD for the ICO? Don't think so. They took a bunch of BTC. Does Bittrex take USD for ION? Don't think so. So no IONs were purchased with USD, so stop bragging about these massive gains in whatever currency makes it look the best. IONs were purchased with BTC, so be honest and quote that price.

For ION ICO, There were about 25 altcoins coins that were used to purchase the ION. Everyone paying a value of 20 cents. The different coins were exchanged and credited BTC to Ionomy LTD. These investors didn't purchase with Bitcoin.
It seems on Slack they don't understand profit either. "People bought at $0.20-$0.25 USD and now it is at $0.50 USD, they doubled their profits!".

@CryptoBuds 'll make it easy for you... You are walking home with 50 cents... Your initial investment was 25 cents. Take 25 cents away from the initial investment and you have 25 cents left. You have doubled your investment! Their is no profit until the coin is exchanged to Fiat!

But if they would look at the satoshis, the would realize they would have more or the same if they just kept their BTC. I guess they use the monetary format that makes things look rosey.

Your statement is not applicable because this investment is IONs (not BTC) and value over time (USD price) is usually used because the dollar's value remains stable currency on daily basis and value of the satoshis varies by the minute...

but no one paid $0.20 for their ION, they used bitcoin. So your point is invalid.

For ION ICO, There were about 25 altcoins coins that were used to purchase the ION. Everyone paying a value of 20 cents
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Did the team accept USD for the ICO? Don't think so. They took a bunch of BTC. Does Bittrex take USD for ION? Don't think so. So no IONs were purchased with USD, so stop bragging about these massive gains in whatever currency makes it look the best. IONs were purchased with BTC, so be honest and quote that price.

And let's not talk about the $1500 per BTC they lost cause they decided to convert it to fiat, for a crypto project. Tell me why that made sense.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
the link is the BTC/USD value you just mention. This link will be replace with ETH/Dollars or Litecoin/Dollars. Coinbase already supports this....

Except you can't dump your IONs for ETH or LTC. You seem to be adding another hoop to jump through just so you could avoid quoting ION price in BTC. Guess what, ION price in ETH or LTC is even more depressing... check the exchange rates a year ago and today.
Statements from you are fact (if it suits), fiction or something in between. One day you will realise that trolling the opportunity that Ion represents was one of the most foolish things you have ever done  Smiley

You've had a year to explain the "opportunity" and thoroughly failed at that, feigning insider knowledge and various other increasingly ham-fisted excuses.

I have a feeling that said "opportunity" might not exist. Such sad.

tell me if ion isnt linked to btc where is the usd value coming from? correct the current value is linked to BTC. After the burst, the apporiate amount of ETH or Litecoin will reflect the last USD price...

Uhm... you do realize that ION doesn't have an LTC or an ETH market, right?

you do realise that bittrex usd value is the sat price in usd not ions actual usd right? ive got a feeling you dont know this and think its seperate. The USD price is displayed by different ION services, marketcap and exchange. Each of these sources use different algo to determine the current USD value.

Oh dear... The "algo" is simple and exactly the same in each case. They take ION/BTC exchange rate and multiply it by the BTC/USD value. The latter may vary slightly depending on the source (Bittrex, Bitstamp, Coindesk, etc). Stop bullshitting, there is no magic ION-to-USD link that wouldn't depend on BTC.
the link is the BTC/USD value you just mention. This link will be replace with ETH/Dollars or Litecoin/Dollars. Coinbase already supports this....
It seems on Slack they don't understand profit either. "People bought at $0.20-$0.25 USD and now it is at $0.50 USD, they doubled their profits!".

@CryptoBuds 'll make it easy for you... You are walking home with 50 cents... Your initial investment was 25 cents. Take 25 cents away from the initial investment and you have 25 cents left. You have doubled your investment! Their is no profit until the coin is exchanged to Fiat!

But if they would look at the satoshis, the would realize they would have more or the same if they just kept their BTC. I guess they use the monetary format that makes things look rosey.

Your statement is not applicable because this investment is IONs (not BTC) and value over time (USD price) is usually used because the dollar's value remains stable currency on daily basis and value of the satoshis varies by the minute[/color]...

If investors of ION would have kept it in BTC they could cash out immediately without tanking the market like you would with ION and retain at least x2 profit over ION.

Is this your investment advice for ION investor? a wish done in the past? if they kept their BTC
Will you be holding your BTC bags when the burst happens Huh

I don't think you caught the hint that this was an very long ION thread in theAltcoin discussion area! and NOT a BTC thread?

since you value in usd that bitcoin gained... if btc bubble bursts usd value of ion tanks will you then switch to sat value? tell me if ion isnt linked to btc where is the usd value coming from? you do realise that bittrex usd value is the sat price in usd not ions actual usd right? ive got a feeling you dont know this and think its seperate.

if btc bubble bursts usd value of ion tanks will you then switch to sat value? No

tell me if ion isnt linked to btc where is the usd value coming from? correct the current value is linked to BTC. After the burst, the apporiate amount of ETH or Litecoin will reflect the last USD price...

you do realise that bittrex usd value is the sat price in usd not ions actual usd right? ive got a feeling you dont know this and think its seperate. The USD price is displayed by different ION services, marketcap and exchange. Each of these sources use different algo to determine the current USD value.

You just admitted that ION is linked to BTC. So why the USD value then?

you can just cash iON directly for USD, correct? I assume so since you always post the USD price.

@CryptoBuds I go directly to dollar everyday using two exchanges. The number at the end is dollars in checkbook... there is only room for dollar entry !!!
legendary
Statements from you are fact (if it suits), fiction or something in between. One day you will realise that trolling the opportunity that Ion represents was one of the most foolish things you have ever done  Smiley

You've had a year to explain the "opportunity" and thoroughly failed at that, feigning insider knowledge and various other increasingly ham-fisted excuses.

I have a feeling that said "opportunity" might not exist. Such sad.

Uhm... you do realize that ION doesn't have an LTC or an ETH market, right?

Oh dear... The "algo" is simple and exactly the same in each case. They take ION/BTC exchange rate and multiply it by the BTC/USD value. The latter may vary slightly depending on the source (Bittrex, Bitstamp, Coindesk, etc). Stop bullshitting, there is no magic ION-to-USD link that wouldn't depend on BTC.
legendary
HODL

Your statement is not applicable because this investment is IONs (not BTC) and value over time (USD price) is usually used because the dollar's value remains stable currency on daily basis and value of the satoshis varies by the minute[/color]...

If investors of ION would have kept it in BTC they could cash out immediately without tanking the market like you would with ION and retain at least x2 profit over ION.

Is this your investment advice for ION investor? a wish done in the past? if they kept their BTC

I don't think you caught the hint that this was an very long ION thread in theAltcoin discussion area! and NOT a BTC thread?

since you value in usd that bitcoin gained... if btc bubble bursts usd value of ion tanks will you then switch to sat value? tell me if ion isnt linked to btc where is the usd value coming from? you do realise that bittrex usd value is the sat price in usd not ions actual usd right? ive got a feeling you dont know this and think its seperate.

if btc bubble bursts usd value of ion tanks will you then switch to sat value? No

[/quote]

You just admitted that ION is linked to BTC. So why the USD value then?

Every altcoin is backed by BTC. If BTC bursts, so does your prescious fucking ION. All Alts will be in trouble. But wait, you can just cash iON directly for USD, correct? I assume so since you always post the USD price. Could you link us to the ION/USD market? Can't find it on any exchanges. Also, is the ION exchange back up and running? I assume so as you used it in your pathetic rebuttal.

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

I don't think you caught the hint that this was an very long ION thread and NOT a BTC thread?

What is it with you and korvas... a statement of fact is not a prediction nor an advice. It's just a statement of fact: your constant shilling of the USD "profit" is masking the opportunity cost, especially since the opportunity was to simply do nothing vs. the whole clusterfuck of PNGs and failed games and all that gawsomeness.

And if anyone in this thread is concerned about the BTC burst they can offload the bags at any moment without as much as a blip on the charts. But I guess you think that liquidity is just FUD like math or facts.

Statements from you are fact (if it suits), fiction or something in between. One day you will realise that trolling the opportunity that Ion represents was one of the most foolish things you have ever done  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

legendary
Thanks.. I'm glad you approve of my promotional ION information...

Not really, but if it makes you feel better...

Quote from: WildShark link=topic=1443633.msg19180223#msg1
Chart shows the USD increase of the investment
[url
https://i.gyazo.com/17c3448417fde6caf27389317871f074.png[/url]

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ion/

Ok, if you insist on USD, can you put together ION and BTC on the same USD chart? Or ION with any less shitty altcoin, like LTC, DASH, ETH, ETC, etc?

I don't think you caught the hint that this was an very long ION thread and NOT a BTC thread?

What is it with you and korvas... a statement of fact is not a prediction nor an advice. It's just a statement of fact: your constant shilling of the USD "profit" is masking the opportunity cost, especially since the opportunity was to simply do nothing vs. the whole clusterfuck of PNGs and failed games and all that gawsomeness.

And

Thanks.. I'm glad you approve of my promotional ION information...

Chart shows the USD increase of the investment

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ion/
legendary

And if anyone in this thread is concerned about the BTC burst they can offload the bags at any moment without as much as a blip on the charts. But I guess you think that liquidity is just FUD like math or facts.

I see ION is now at rank 138 on coinmarketcap. Gawsome.
How are the monthly games coming along?

ICO'd last April 20 cents currently trading at 50 cents.... well done to those that ignored your advice a year ago and bought some ION

Market Cap of $6.9M rank now 123...... Thanks for highlighting ION's potential of exponential growth  Smiley

Just wondering though........ do you like cake ?

you said you were using sats now you are saying $. what was ico sat price and what is it now?

No I never...... I don't mind using sats but without looking it up I cannot remember the sats price. Notice though for my 7 day prediction I've gone with $.75 or 71k sats.

I thought price was irrelevant to you (currently). Why are you still talking about the price?

Would you like me to no longer talk about price ?

let's talk about the 24hr Volume that is increasing Huh Is IONs now shiny in the crypto market?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

What did I just read? There is no direct market for ION/USD therefore it is pegged to BTC making whatever gibberish you speak irrelevant. The sat value went down nearly 50% since the ICO but because BTC rose so much it caused the ION USD price you see on Bittrex to rise. If investors of ION would have kept it in BTC they could cash out immediately without tanking the market like you would with ION and retain at least x2 profit over ION.
legendary
HODL

Your statement is not applicable because this investment is IONs (not BTC) and value over time (USD price) is usually used because the dollar's value remains stable currency on daily basis and value of the satoshis varies by the minute...

but no one paid $0.20 for their ION, they used bitcoin. So your point is invalid.
legendary
Fundamentals, retention & revenue. Nice words on there own but without any context the words are just fluff......

BTC bubble burst...... a comment to position yourself as being knowledgeable. When is the BTC bubble going to burst Huh??...... you don't have a clue but when it does burst your going to claim you saw it coming  Grin brilliant

You remind me very much of someone who said all the right things positioning themselves as a real crypto expert...... this person will soon be going to jail  Smiley

The context is that Gravity user retention is pitiful (~40 players out of 10k+ downloads) and revenue is even more so (1300 ION bought back so far). Does that help?

As for the bubble, your reading comprehension failed you again. I wasn't trying to predict anything, and I wasn't even talking about "BTC bubble" but rather altcoin market. Merely pointing out that ION underperforms the market and wondering if you expect a miracle when the bubble bursts, whenever that happens.

You sound a bit desperate though, what with photoshopping words into my mouth and all.

@CryptoBuds 'll make it easy for you... You are walking home with 50 cents... Your initial investment was 25 cents. Take 25 cents away from the initial investment and you have 25 cents. You have doubled your investment! Their is no profit until the coin is exchanged to Fiat!

Your statement is not applicable because this investment is IONs (not BTC) and value over time (USD price) is usually used because the dollar's value remains stable on daily basis and value of the satoshis varies by the minute...

Y'all paycoiners never cease to amaze me with your affinity for elaborate schemes to lose money. Someone takes your BTC and gives 50% back and you hail it as "profit".

Jump to: