Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 241. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Not even enough btc to withdraw, sad!

o well, now i have .00007 btc stuck with the "team."

Maybe you can buy a png with that BTC or something. Of course, they are nice guys, so I would donate those funds to them.

PNGs start at 250 ION AFAIK. Can't even deposit additional BTC to make a withdrawal possible - the fees would probably be more than .00007.

WildShark tricked Phildo into becoming a bagholder forever. Well done.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Maybe you can buy a png with that BTC or something. Of course, they are nice guys, so I would donate those funds to them.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

legendary
@suchmoon WELCOME

If you're trying to imply that I own 5000+ atoms then you're lying, as usual.

Filthy assholes Nice guys dumped ION back to single digits. Not that it needed much of a dump to get there TBF.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
I would like to WELCOME the new Whale to the Ionomy!!!

@suchmoon WELCOME
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
wild shark didn't send me my free ions in time to participate in the war on christmas. Sad!

I really wanted to give those free ions to the team so they could give me more free ions out of the goodness of their hearts.

how am I supposed to get involved when the #1 shill can't keep his word, and the team can't do anything quickly?

It took me some time to find some "free" IONs....

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/tx.dws?465570e600d3530433a9371f11148a8134cff5a1b0033557b9f525e96f5fd5bd
legendary
Bittrex...

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ION

... has not listed ION yet.

I thought this was supposed to take like two days or so. Sad.
legendary
wild shark didn't send me my free ions in time to participate in the war on christmas. Sad!

I really wanted to give those free ions to the team so they could give me more free ions out of the goodness of their hearts.

how am I supposed to get involved when the #1 shill can't keep his word, and the team can't do anything quickly?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear ION Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

legendary
Happy New Year to all... Let 2017 be the year that IONs and the Ionomy vision prosper!!!

If any of the BCT Trolls want to post their addy, I will send some "free" IONs to you for your 7 month effort to promote the "real" Ionomy vision...

i want to be a real ionite

iiBVYatNzf55VY7prYVmpc5FkskzQFFjxf
legendary
HODL
Honest question: why the fuck does this thread still exist? Questions WILL NOT be answered with any seriousness by any Ionomy representative. This shit stain of a thread should be closed at the very least. It would at least give the Ionites a fighting chance.

I answered a lot of valid questions actually, though I'm in no way a 'representative'. I'm not feeding the 'shit stain' as far as I know, other do. They know...

You give honest responses, most definitely. But you just about he only one. I would think the "whales" would be held to a higher standard and conduct themselves as you do. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Either way, thanks for your honest responses and happy new year.
legendary
Happy New Year to all... Let 2017 be the year that IONs and the Ionomy vision prosper!!!

If any of the BCT Trolls want to post their addy, I will send some "free" IONs to you for your 7 month effort to promote the "real" Ionomy vision...

14xEPWuHC3ybPMfv8iTZZ29UCLTUSoJ8HL

Invalid ION address provided.

You didn't specify what kind of "addy" you wanted. I was considering whether to post a mailing address or a BTC address and decided to go with the latter. So feel free to dump your IONs and send the worthless BTC to The Water Project @ 14xEPWuHC3ybPMfv8iTZZ29UCLTUSoJ8HL .

Honest question: why the fuck does this thread still exist? Questions WILL NOT be answered with any seriousness by any Ionomy representative. This shit stain of a thread should be closed at the very least. It would at least give the Ionites a fighting chance.

I answered a lot of valid questions actually, though I'm in no way a 'representative'. I'm not feeding the 'shit stain' as far as I know, other do. They know...

It might not seem like it but we do appreciate it, rdw. Well, at least I do.

Happy New Year everyone!
Activity: 925
Merit: 100

What type/style of game is the game that is currently in alpha?

Moon

Could you be more clear?

No, i can't. I don't know anything else. But I'm guessing space invaders. Very wild guess.
legendary
HODL

I wouldn't take that worthless shit coin if you paid me BTC to take it.
legendary
HODL
legendary
HODL

Moon

Could you be more clear?

iZ19UN9FKdyndttrYtjow4Ho334Kr5Zn5i

Valid ION address provided.
"If any of the BCT Trolls .. for your 7 month effort"

Trolls only.

Moon
Activity: 149
Merit: 102

iZ19UN9FKdyndttrYtjow4Ho334Kr5Zn5i

Valid ION address provided.
Jump to: