Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 240. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
I have an honest question. How are electrons that were produced by Atoms, outside of the game, going to be imported into the game. If you can purchase electrons through in app purchases google and apple make profit. Why would apple or google let you bring them in from the outside and bypass getting their cut? Was some type of agreement made? I'm pretty sure apple won't let it happen without taking their cut. Do you have to pay to import them perhaps?

Not that I know the answer but since the "team" isn't gonna respond here anyway... I think this might be a legitimate loophole, or at least the "team" thinks it is. I doubt Apple and Google would be able (or even care) to control the flow of in-game tokens outside of their devices. So the game could use the magic secret "API" and sync the electrons with the ionomy PNGs.

Of course the question then is: who in their right mind - except hardcore bagholders - would bother setting up ionomy accounts and spend money on atoms to get "free" electrons in game? I can see how it may appeal to whales and founders who already own shitloads of otherwise useless atoms and have no choice but praise and shill and use everything ionomy produces, but for the average mobile gamer with an attention span of a squirrel on cocaine... this would be a resounding "meh" even if the game itself is not complete shit.

tl;dr: you're not supposed to question it. Repent.

Those useless Electron are good for doubling the APR on Ionomy stakers... Twice the profit!!!

Once again, not even close to answering the question. Definitely makes you more than qualified to provide input on a platform. Way to be the face of ION, you're doing great things for them. Keep it up WildShill.

Where do those coins come from when a staker gets magically doubled?

The staker does not get doubled, the staking rate is doubled for the staker Electrons are being applied too... twice the "free" coin!!!

Where do those coins come from? Which part of the premine?

If that's all they're good for, Atoms are rather useless. Are you saying that electrons produced by Atoms cannot be used in the game itself?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
I have an honest question. How are electrons that were produced by Atoms, outside of the game, going to be imported into the game. If you can purchase electrons through in app purchases google and apple make profit. Why would apple or google let you bring them in from the outside and bypass getting their cut? Was some type of agreement made? I'm pretty sure apple won't let it happen without taking their cut. Do you have to pay to import them perhaps?

Not that I know the answer but since the "team" isn't gonna respond here anyway... I think this might be a legitimate loophole, or at least the "team" thinks it is. I doubt Apple and Google would be able (or even care) to control the flow of in-game tokens outside of their devices. So the game could use the magic secret "API" and sync the electrons with the ionomy PNGs.

Of course the question then is: who in their right mind - except hardcore bagholders - would bother setting up ionomy accounts and spend money on atoms to get "free" electrons in game? I can see how it may appeal to whales and founders who already own shitloads of otherwise useless atoms and have no choice but praise and shill and use everything ionomy produces, but for the average mobile gamer with an attention span of a squirrel on cocaine... this would be a resounding "meh" even if the game itself is not complete shit.

Those useless Electron are good for doubling the APR on Ionomy stakers... Twice the profit!!!

Once again, not even close to answering the question. Definitely makes you more than qualified to provide input on a platform. Way to be the face of ION, you're doing great things for them. Keep it up WildShill.

The staker does not get doubled, the staking rate is doubled for the staker Electrons are being applied too... twice the "free" coin!!!
legendary
HODL

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

... in ION, which you can use for... uhm... making more ION? And then entertain yourself by watching it go down?

You can't even dump it properly, it's less than $50 away from single digits again (below $0.10)

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

So why don't you pause your shilling for a few minutes and maybe spend the time on something useful, like learning a new skill, for example - how to quote forum posts. It's not rocket surgery.
Activity: 1344

legendary

legendary
HODL
legendary
Seems like the only language you speak is Pyramid Ponzi....... shake out weak hands  Grin keep watching   Grin you might learn something 

Just wondering how many years it will take for you to figure out that Ionomy isn't a Ponzi & the owners aren't criminals. Hopefully the penny will drop in a couple of years

Cool, looks like we have a new deadline, January 2019? What's gonna happen by then? Gravity gets released? More games? $20? Please set some benchmarks. "They're still around" is a weak excuse if everything is gone to shit.

By the way I've never said or implied that ionomy is a ponzi... it has a lot more problems than that but that's a different story. So don't project your insecurities on me. I don't care if it's a ponzi. To me it's just a hilarious clusterfuck although I can imagine it's not as funny for the #1 whale.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
new delays announced  Grin stay tuned for delay #749. let me guestimate the end of feb  Roll Eyes such nice people

Oh dear. Did Bittrex refuse to list the 100% honest premined coin?

I bet the bagholders are extremely happy right now that they didn't invest in the slow obsolete BTC, which has barely doubled since ION ICO, whereas ION has... uhm... nice guys.

getting closer to mid jan and no release. korvas time to start seriously questioning them

No worries. Korvas being the whale with insider knowledge has obviously foreseen all this shit. This is all part of the grand vision to shake out the week hands.

Seems like the only language you speak is Pyramid Ponzi....... shake out weak hands  Grin keep watching   Grin you might learn something 

Just wondering how many years it will take for you to figure out that Ionomy isn't a Ponzi & the owners aren't criminals. Hopefully the penny will drop in a couple of years
legendary
HODL
I am so dissapointed Smiley, nobody of you talks about grammar or Marry Christmas, doesnt it disturb you anymore if someone's en is bad? No this would be boring.

Evasion of hypocrits? Fuck mprep, domain owner and the one who runs this forum. All of them hypocrits providing retards like you a pltaform. But yeah not only you, all criminals who wash mone, launder it or anything else. Smiley what wonderfull hypocricy world this forum is. They should be jailed for reason.

Whatever ION is, these hypocrits dont allow anything. Yeah, you once told slack is complicated for such room temperature IQ lady.

You shill for ION and you don't know what ION is? You dumb shitting shithead donkey gangbang lover.
legendary
HODL
I am so dissapointed Smiley, nobody of you talks about grammar or Marry Christmas, doesnt it disturb you anymore if someone's en is bad? No this would be boring.

Evasion of hypocrits? Fuck mprep, domain owner and the one who runs this forum. All of them hypocrits providing retards like you a pltaform. But yeah not only you, all criminals who wash mone, launder it or anything else. Smiley what wonderfull hypocricy world this forum is. They should be jailed for reason.

Whatever ION is, these hypocrits dont allow anything. Yeah, you once told slack is complicated for such room temperature IQ lady.

You are the biggest hypocrite around here. The mods are also providing a platform for retards such as yourself to shill lies and improperly backed accusations. They are providing a platform for you and your fellow retards to spread lies then cry "troll" when hints don't go your way. They are providing a platform for self absorbed retards such as yourself to argue with anybody whom doesn't agree with you.

Don't you find it odd that you think everybody except yourself is a wrong doer and a criminal? Did you ever think to look in the mirror and evaluate things? Of course not, you are a retard that thinks he knows more than everybody else.

You and your retarded shithead lying shill gangbang gang.

Edit: you all may want to put me on ignore. As long as boki posts her ramblings I am going to respond to each and every one of her posts as she does to everyone else. I'm gonna be just as incoherent and ignorant as she is.
Activity: 742

legendary
The fact that bokitard is still allowed to run loose and post her senseless ramblings, this thread should be closed and deleted. Her obsession with suchmoon is beyond creepy. That and her gangbang gang of super whale shills spreading un-truths to get other newbies invested in Ionomy.

I thought boki would be done for good due to ban evasion but the mods must have a soft spot for him. But look on the bright side - he's the perfect ambassador for ION. Clearly showing that you have to be slightly - or perhaps significantly - out of your mind to invest in this shit.
legendary
HODL
The fact that bokitard is still allowed to run loose and post her senseless ramblings, this thread should be closed and deleted. Her obsession with suchmoon is beyond creepy. That and her gangbang gang of super whale shills spreading un-truths to get other newbies invested in Ionomy.

Bokitard, you forgot to mention your other best friend, WildShark. It appears that he is competing with you to be more creepily obsessed with suchmoon.

I find it hilarious that the Ionites blame BCT trolls for everything. You're too much of a joke to be taken seriously. Looking forward to your typical nonsensical ramblings blaming and accusing the trolls of actions and not backing up those accusations.
Activity: 742
4 GAW investors who believed to get rich by giving Ganza money to buy some dildos, those 4 last GAW standers are still supporting Smiley our donkeyqueen in her live loosing path in this thread.

I am dissapointed of you trolls, especially of your master Smiley, you did not make 300 pages until 2017.

To make a small update, all in all this is the summary of this gangbang gang, this thread is used only by some individuals, I agree, me and korvas are really on very low level to contribute in your deception here, but it is really funny to watch you blaming yourself and loosing your life on bullshit like this thread is, no matter what ION is, thats the most funny part.

Quote from: QUICK SUMMARY OF THIS THREAD AND THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO CONTRIBUTE SINCE OVER 200 PAGES
A lie is a statement that the stating party believes to be false and that is made with the intention to deceive. The practice of communicating lies is called lying, and a person who communicates a lie may be termed a liar. Lies may be employed to serve a variety of instrumental, interpersonal, or psychological functions for the individuals who use them.

Here was no qualifications were requiered, did even them not want to hire such great trolls like this lovely bunch of donkey riders Smiley, funny, it really is.

However, Happy New Year and Marry Christmas to everybody, this should remind you on your golden GAW dreams Wink, dreams are blurry but still good visible
legendary
new delays announced  Grin stay tuned for delay #749. let me guestimate the end of feb  Roll Eyes such nice people

Oh dear. Did Bittrex refuse to list the 100% honest premined coin?

I bet the bagholders are extremely happy right now that they didn't invest in the slow obsolete BTC, which has barely doubled since ION ICO, whereas ION has... uhm... nice guys.

getting closer to mid jan and no release. korvas time to start seriously questioning them

No worries. Korvas being the whale with insider knowledge has obviously foreseen all this shit. This is all part of the grand vision to shake out the week hands.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I believe Feb. 20th is the $20 coin buy back date.

Oops, wrong coin. Or is it?

PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT! The release date of the open Gravity beta will be announced soon!
Meanwhile please give us more of your bitcoins in exchange for our hyperinflating ion shitcoin!
legendary
HODL

I believe Feb. 20th is the $20 coin buy back date.

Oops, wrong coin. Or is it?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

Jump to: