Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 242. (Read 473124 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Happy New Year to all... Let 2017 be the year that IONs and the Ionomy vision prosper!!!

If any of the BCT Trolls want to post their addy, I will send some "free" IONs to you for your 7 month effort to promote the "real" Ionomy vision...

14xEPWuHC3ybPMfv8iTZZ29UCLTUSoJ8HL

Invalid ION address provided.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Happy New Year to all... Let 2017 be the year that IONs and the Ionomy vision prosper!!!

If any of the BCT Trolls want to post their addy, I will send some "free" IONs to you for your 7 month effort to promote the "real" Ionomy vision...

14xEPWuHC3ybPMfv8iTZZ29UCLTUSoJ8HL
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
What type/style of game is the game that is currently in alpha?

legendary
HODL
The BTC price is hovering around $950, but the crackpot team of crypto geniuses cashed the ICO BTC at $750, this losing $200 per BTC raised.

In other news, MrCoins has moved into ultra hardcore cheerleader mode on the Slack channel. truly hilarious to read.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The countdown week will be named "Suchmoon week" for all the effort by her to inform the crypto community of the Ionomy vision that is about to hit big!!!TO THE MOON!!!

In the meantime Stock up on some IONs and Atoms @ https://ionomy.com/ and  consult suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for all the "real" answers to Ionomy's vision/plan!!

No, thanks, I will not "stock up" on your worthless scamcoin.
You should really talk to a psychotherapist, WildShill. Your obsession with suchmoon is unhealthy.

I hope you never buying a single ION is a promise  Smiley
And I hope you will buy millions of IONs. Spend as much money on them as possible. They will soon be worth as much as Paycoin. The Crypto Private Investor Group will be very proud of you.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
The countdown week will be named "Suchmoon week" for all the effort by her to inform the crypto community of the Ionomy vision that is about to hit big!!!TO THE MOON!!!

In the meantime Stock up on some IONs and Atoms @ https://ionomy.com/ and  consult suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for all the "real" answers to Ionomy's vision/plan!!

You should really talk to a psychotherapist, WildShill. Your obsession with suchmoon is unhealthy.

I hope you never buying a single ION is a promise  Smiley
legendary

legendary
HODL
So now bittrex is the holdup?

so what happens when/if apple approves the game before then? How can apple have the game already if bittrex is so integral?

The developer can set any app release date, it's not automatic when it gets approved. So the way I'm reading it the "team" will set the release date after ION is listed on Bittrex. And I don't think the app is linked to Bittrex in any way, it's just another shitty excuse. They could have done the Bittrex thing months ago.

I agree on that. But those "3 hours to 3 days" won't make much of a difference. Don't forget the countdown after bittrex.

Of course it won't make any difference, not after 6+ months of delays. It's just funny how last week the excuse was Apple's Christmas break, but now it turns out the app was not ready for a release anyway since it needs to wait for Bittrex + unspecified countdown.

According to your "daily slack summary" - got this from others:

- The countdown will be 7 days, starting with Bittrex. This is to spread the news.

- The "delays" were about adding features, which last two were "Facebook integration" and "tutorial".

- Meanwhile Apple did accept Crypto Gravity in its store and Ionomy can schedule it for release. An update has been submitted to add "tutorial" feature.

- Another game is narrowing down to alpha stage. No deadline indicated.

- "Fork" is scheduled for about Feb. This is a rough indication.

- A new testnet wallet has been released, I guess this cycle will continue for some time. Development continious on private repository. Releases will be public. Probably efforts will be made to open up to the open source community again.

- The "red vs green" game will end on Jan 1st.

You are a complete joke. You do realize that you are more harmful to your precious Ionomy than all the BCT "trolls" times 1000. If you were smart, you'd either shut your mouth or try to act professional as you are a whale. Do Ionomy whales not have a code of conduct they have to adhere to? If not, even more proof that they just wanted your BTC. If they truly cared they wouldn't let you run your mouth like a babbling idiot while telling people how important you are cause you are a whale.

But please, carry on. You're making it a hit!

so what happens when/if apple approves the game before then? How can apple have the game already if bittrex is so integral?

The developer can set any app release date, it's not automatic when it gets approved. So the way I'm reading it the "team" will set the release date after ION is listed on Bittrex. And I don't think the app is linked to Bittrex in any way, it's just another shitty excuse. They could have done the Bittrex thing months ago.

I agree on that. But those "3 hours to 3 days" won't make much of a difference. Don't forget the countdown after bittrex.

Of course it won't make any difference, not after 6+ months of delays. It's just funny how last week the excuse was Apple's Christmas break, but now it turns out the app was not ready for a release anyway since it needs to wait for Bittrex + unspecified countdown.

- The countdown will be 7 days, starting with Bittrex. This is to spread the news.

- The "delays" were about adding features, which last two were "Facebook integration" and "tutorial".

- Meanwhile Apple did accept Crypto Gravity in its store and Ionomy can schedule it for release. An update has been submitted to add "tutorial" feature.

- A new testnet wallet has been released, I guess this cycle will continue for some time. Development continious on private repository. Releases will be public. Probably efforts will be made to open up to the open source community again.

legendary
There is a plan in in effect that you don't know about that will coordinate the grand opening when all the wicket are in place...

So which is it, a plan I don't know about, or all answers in my FAQ?

You appear have tangled yourself up in your lies Sharkie. And WTF is a wicket? Please post a definition from your secret whale dictionary because the human one doesn't work.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Thank you, that's more than I could figure out lurking there. Don't tell Shark though, he might stop worshiping my FAQ.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100

@suchmoon & BCT Trolls, There is a plan in in effect that you don't know about that will coordinate the grand opening when all the wicket are in place...watch for the countdown to begin soom... Current Launch vent timer is at 7 days and holding!!!
legendary

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

legendary
Gravity is imminent but is being held up from verification due to Bitcointalk Trolls not approving the game!
Stop lying, WildShill.
. Is Gravity still on schedule for today? And when is the next game coming out so that we could experience the full ionomy vision and grand plan?
How do you know "When Gravity is being released? Are you shaking down or bribing the other Whales to get the date? Other games are in the queue and you should see them shortly after the big release...

It kind of looks like your blowing smoke on when you think you know when the release of Gravity is!!!! What happen to you only reporting the "real" facts/events?

Gravity is being held up from verification due to Bitcointalk Trolls not approving the game!

You're lying again. I don't know when Gravity is being released - that's why I keep asking every day. The squiggly thing at the end of a sentence means it's a question.

Also I think you're lying about verification. I don't think Apple or Google consult with Bitcointalk as part of the approval process.

Only two lies in one post, surely you can do better Sharkie. Keep trying.

Gravity will launch when all the wickets are in place for the grand launch. In the meantime consult suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for all the "real" answers to Ionomy's vision/plan!!! it is good that you have so much interest and concern to monitor the status with your daily questioning of the release date.  Keep up the good work and there will be a position on the Ionomy Team for you!!!

Wasn't the grand launch the ICO? Or wasn't that a launch of anything and just a money grab?

And no doubt the team would give suchmoon a position before they would consider a fucked up whale such as yourself. The only reason they tolerate you is because you have given them a bunch of BTC.

WildShark, bringing the meaningless hype front and center yet again. He's been saying that Gravity is imminent for how long now? Does imminent not have an expiration date just like soon doesn't? I realize the team can't come close to keeping a deadline and I understand WildShark is not capable of anything more than shilling, but what I don't understand... what the fuck is the point of the coin itself?!? Still waiting for a valid explanation other than "you just don't understand the Ionomy vision". I completely understand their vision; take as much of your BTC as they possibly can while providing Ganza-esque PNG staler skins.

Gravity is imminent but is being held up from verification due to Bitcointalk Trolls not approving the game!

In the meantime Stock up on some IONs and Atoms and  consult suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for all the "real" answers to Ionomy's vision/plan!!
legendary
HODL
. Is Gravity still on schedule for today? And when is the next game coming out so that we could experience the full ionomy vision and grand plan?
How do you know "When Gravity is being released? Are you shaking down or bribing the other Whales to get the date? Other games are in the queue and you should see them shortly after the big release...

It kind of looks like your blowing smoke on when you think you know when the release of Gravity is!!!! What happen to you only reporting the "real" facts/events?

Gravity is being held up from verification due to Bitcointalk Trolls not approving the game!

You're lying again. I don't know when Gravity is being released - that's why I keep asking every day. The squiggly thing at the end of a sentence means it's a question.

Also I think you're lying about verification. I don't think Apple or Google consult with Bitcointalk as part of the approval process.

Only two lies in one post, surely you can do better Sharkie. Keep trying.

Gravity will launch when all the wickets are in place for the grand launch. In the meantime consult suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for all the "real" answers to Ionomy's vision/plan!!! it is good that you have so much interest and concern to monitor the status with your daily questioning of the release date.  Keep up the good work and there will be a position on the Ionomy Team for you!!!

Wasn't the grand launch the ICO? Or wasn't that a launch of anything and just a money grab?

And no doubt the team would give suchmoon a position before they would consider a fucked up whale such as yourself. The only reason they tolerate you is because you have given them a bunch of BTC.

WildShark, bringing the meaningless hype front and center yet again. He's been saying that Gravity is imminent for how long now? Does imminent not have an expiration date just like soon doesn't? I realize the team can't come close to keeping a deadline and I understand WildShark is not capable of anything more than shilling, but what I don't understand... what the fuck is the point of the coin itself?!? Still waiting for a valid explanation other than "you just don't understand the Ionomy vision". I completely understand their vision; take as much of your BTC as they possibly can while providing Ganza-esque PNG staler skins.

Question anything and you get verbal diahrea from Mr Coins himself. Why would you not want to invest in this coin?
legendary

Jump to: