Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 243. (Read 473124 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
. Is Gravity still on schedule for today? And when is the next game coming out so that we could experience the full ionomy vision and grand plan?
How do you know "When Gravity is being released? Are you shaking down or bribing the other Whales to get the date? Other games are in the queue and you should see them shortly after the big release...

It kind of looks like your blowing smoke on when you think you know when the release of Gravity is!!!! What happen to you only reporting the "real" facts/events?

Gravity is being held up from verification due to Bitcointalk Trolls not approving the game!

You're lying again. I don't know when Gravity is being released - that's why I keep asking every day. The squiggly thing at the end of a sentence means it's a question.

Also I think you're lying about verification. I don't think Apple or Google consult with Bitcointalk as part of the approval process.

Only two lies in one post, surely you can do better Sharkie. Keep trying.

Gravity will launch when all the wickets are in place for the grand launch. In the meantime consult suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for all the "real" answers to Ionomy's vision/plan!!! it is good that you have so much interest and concern to monitor the status with your daily questioning of the release date.  Keep up the good work and there will be a position on the Ionomy Team for you!!!

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
So now bittrex is the holdup?

so what happens when/if apple approves the game before then? How can apple have the game already if bittrex is so integral?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
. Is Gravity still on schedule for today? And when is the next game coming out so that we could experience the full ionomy vision and grand plan?
How do you know "When Gravity is being released? Are you shaking down or bribing the other Whales to get the date? Other games are in the queue and you should see them shortly after the big release...

It kind of looks like your blowing smoke on when you think you know when the release of Gravity is!!!! What happen to you only reporting the "real" facts/events?

Gravity is being held up from verification due to Bitcointalk Trolls not approving the game!

You're lying again. I don't know when Gravity is being released - that's why I keep asking every day. The squiggly thing at the end of a sentence means it's a question.

Also I think you're lying about verification. I don't think Apple or Google consult with Bitcointalk as part of the approval process.

Only two lies in one post, surely you can do better Sharkie. Keep trying.

In other news, a new delay has emerged... because Bittrex.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

There was also a discussion on what "fine" means... it's boring though. Basically the wallet crashing/hanging once in a while is "fine".

You should provide comment about the excellent customer support that Ionomy staff has been doing for over a year now. What other coins provide this quality service?
What "excellent customer support" are you talking about? I went to the Slack channel once and politely asked some honest questions. Ionomy staff - including Huey himself - made jokes about the questions and did not answer one of them. If the Ionomy staff can't even answer questions to someone who could have been a potential customer, how the fuck are the going to provide "excellent" support to a real customer?

The Ionomy customer support provides their excellent service via email. A Top notch customer service team that has been providing service since before the ION ICO...
legendary
I'm still trying to wrap my head around some other bullshit spotted on slack (sorry, no quote, impossible to find anything there). Basically they were saying that electrons and other off-chain tokens eventually will become "crypto", via sidechains to ION perhaps. Why? Why spend 8+ months developing an API that will have to be replaced with sidechains, surely the "team" of 5-10 full-time employees had the capacity to do it right from the start?
The team is doing it "right" with the limited coin developers that are available  to the project The Ionomy vision is a grand plan and will build over time... The development of the games and development of the coin are two different beast and are occurring at the same time...

@suchmoon Glad to see that you are looking at the project separate to the GAW scam and giving positive criticism for Ionomy! You should provide comment about the excellent customer support that Ionomy staff has been doing for over a year now. What other coins provide this quality service?

You're lying again. I'm not criticizing ionomy, just trying to understand how thoroughly fucked up its "business model" is so I could make fun of whales like you. Nor can I comment on "customer support", what with me not being a bagholder and all.

So the crypto-gaming project has no full-time coin developers, and no full-time game developers. What are those 5-10 people doing then? Clearly not communications if they need to rely on Shark and FrostyCoins to spread the gospel. I can imagine there could be one really slow web developer to take care of the PNGs. That leaves 4-9 people just being nice enough to collect the BTC thrown at them.

Sounds totally legit. Is Gravity still on schedule for today? And when is the next game coming out so that we could experience the full ionomy vision and grand plan?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You should provide comment about the excellent customer support that Ionomy staff has been doing for over a year now. What other coins provide this quality service?
What "excellent customer support" are you talking about? I went to the Slack channel once and politely asked some honest questions. Ionomy staff - including Huey himself - made jokes about the questions and did not answer one of them. If the Ionomy staff can't even answer questions to someone who could have been a potential customer, how the fuck are the going to provide "excellent" support to a real customer? You are a lying shill, WildShark, and Ionomy is a scam, designed to make Paycoin investors whole and to collect as many bitcoins as possible.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around some other bullshit spotted on slack (sorry, no quote, impossible to find anything there). Basically they were saying that electrons and other off-chain tokens eventually will become "crypto", via sidechains to ION perhaps. Why? Why spend 8+ months developing an API that will have to be replaced with sidechains, surely the "team" of 5-10 full-time employees had the capacity to do it right from the start?
The team is doing it "right" with the limited coin developers that are available  to the project. The Ionomy vision is a grand plan and will build over time... The development of the games and development of the coin are two different beast and are occurring at the same time...

@suchmoon Glad to see that you are looking at the project separate to the GAW scam and giving positive criticism for Ionomy! You should provide comment about the excellent customer support that Ionomy staff has been doing for over a year now. What other coins provide this quality service?
legendary
I'm still trying to wrap my head around some other bullshit spotted on slack (sorry, no quote, impossible to find anything there). Basically they were saying that electrons and other off-chain tokens eventually will become "crypto", via sidechains to ION perhaps. Why? Why spend 8+ months developing an API that will have to be replaced with sidechains, surely the "team" of 5-10 full-time employees had the capacity to do it right from the start? And why would they care about the blockchain anyway? The "team" abhors transparency, customers love PNGs, and shills equate "crypto" with "bitcointalk trolls".
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
People don't actually believe any of that word salad nonsense, do they?

This is really amazing.These people are in this situation because none of them had the required brainpower to ask a very simple question (why would garza, amazon, target, walmart, anyone on the planet pay $20 for a paycoin) and now they are all in on a coin that has never come close to answering that question (and these morons still aren't asking it)

honestly i think its more hilarious gamecredits have integrated their coin and api with some actual games and game partners. that in itself isnt whats funny... whats funny is huey doesnt understand their business plan or coin. its sour grapes. id take game credits over ion any day. its scrypt, 90 seconds and no coin spitting masternodes. premine im not sure.... i dont like them but would have to check first. the main funny thing is they have games hueys coin doesnt and he doesnt understand them lol.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Questions don't get answered, excuses just get made.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
People don't actually believe any of that word salad nonsense, do they?

This is really amazing.These people are in this situation because none of them had the required brainpower to ask a very simple question (why would garza, amazon, target, walmart, anyone on the planet pay $20 for a paycoin) and now they are all in on a coin that has never come close to answering that question (and these morons still aren't asking it)
legendary
Frosty = MrCoins. Puts the quote into even more perspective.

Yes it does, thank you. MrCoins knows a bit or two about fitting increasingly desperate narratives on a failing scheme. SEC approval coming soon.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Release of Crypto Gravity is scheduled for release spring of next year... Gravity is being held up from verification due to Bitcointalk Trolls not approving the game!

You're lying again, although to be fair that's not unusual for ionomy representatives.

In other news, I decided to catch up on latest slack gossip and I think I can see the next excuse taking shape - one game is not enough, there's got to be multiple games for the ionomy "vision" to work... so I'm guessing a few more rounds of crowdfunding.

This was in response to rdewilde's questions I think.

Frosty = MrCoins. Puts the quote into even more perspective.
legendary
Release of Crypto Gravity is scheduled for release spring of next year... Gravity is being held up from verification due to Bitcointalk Trolls not approving the game!

You're lying again, although to be fair that's not unusual for ionomy representatives.

In other news, I decided to catch up on latest slack gossip and I think I can see the next excuse taking shape - one game is not enough, there's got to be multiple games for the ionomy "vision" to work... so I'm guessing a few more rounds of crowdfunding.

This was in response to rdewilde's questions I think.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

But I do hope you get your answers and I do hope that you know what to ask to get the right ones. Hint: masternode addresses alone won't tell you shit.

Please consult the latest version of  Suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for the "real" answers to her latest Ionomy agenda...

Please consult a doctor, whatever you have seems to be getting worse.

rbecause hes gutless.
None of your trash talk affects the Ionomy community... Did you give a friend some IONs for a present??? It is never to late to share some IONs

So you're not gonna answer the question then? LOL, quite some "whale" you are. All you care about is making yourself whole at other people's expense.

Wow! Such volume. .25BTC. Popular coin I can see.

So, what's the next big promotion for the team to take your BTC?

Someone crashed the price by 60%+ with about 0.6 BTC worth of ION. Looks like whale founders aren't very optimistic about Gravity's release tomorrow1, otherwise why dump it so desperately?

1 give or take a few weeks for any other unexpected events, such as the New Year.

Once again I missed it tried to buy some  Sad best price is.00016498 (15 cents)
legendary

But I do hope you get your answers and I do hope that you know what to ask to get the right ones. Hint: masternode addresses alone won't tell you shit.

Please consult the latest version of  Suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for the "real" answers to her latest Ionomy agenda...

Please consult a doctor, whatever you have seems to be getting worse.

rbecause hes gutless.
None of your trash talk affects the Ionomy community... Did you give a friend some IONs for a present??? It is never to late to share some IONs

So you're not gonna answer the question then? LOL, quite some "whale" you are. All you care about is making yourself whole at other people's expense.

Wow! Such volume. .25BTC. Popular coin I can see.

So, what's the next big promotion for the team to take your BTC?

Someone crashed the price by 60%+ with about 0.6 BTC worth of ION. Looks like whale founders aren't very optimistic about Gravity's release tomorrow1, otherwise why dump it so desperately?

1 give or take a few weeks for any other unexpected events, such as the New Year.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
well this is a bit of a mess isn't it, any future plans to fix this?

Don't know what you mean ?? please explain
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
well this is a bit of a mess isn't it, any future plans to fix this?
Jump to: