Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 356. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
-- Suchmoon --

I would never deny you or anyone one else the right to laugh Grin nothing wrong with a bit of banter.............

I find it really funny that 140+ thread pages in and this is the best you people have, maybe this elite team should head off to IRAQ and recover that stockpile of WoMD  Cheesy although make sure you get paid a salary and not commission only for retrieval

Concerning the game you know how it goes test, bugs, fix, test, bugs, fix, test, bugs, fix...... or maybe you don't........... the release date is when it's ready.  

And Phildo comments like idots and liars hahaha no wonder the ION team don't post here, whatever they say or do isn't going to change your  mindset...... remember that programmer that bought pizza for 10K BTC could that be you as it would explain a lot  Grin

BTW. CryptoBuds was your last post really worth the effort..... was it you that bought pizza in which case Phildo sorry.

The joys of anonymity you just don't know whose behind that mask and what their agenda is  Wink

Peace out dudes    

Peace out.

Valid questions and concerns were asked and severa times at that. Have you ever attempted to answer any of he questions? Nope. But I understand they are probably over your intelligence level.

So, let's see all of the premine addresses.
I would like to see the maths that were used to come up with the ICO price.

Sadly you will either ignore the question or come up with some snarky statement. That is what people do that run their mouths and provide no answers.

And yes, my last post was worth it. An ION dev can do no wrong in the eyes of the ION holders. Game law by 2 month? Awesome! Exchange can't add simple numbers? Even better. You go ION devs. Milk it for al you can.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
-- Suchmoon --

I would never deny you or anyone one else the right to laugh Grin nothing wrong with a bit of banter.............

I find it really funny that 140+ thread pages in and this is the best you people have, maybe this elite team should head off to IRAQ and recover that stockpile of WoMD  Cheesy although make sure you get paid a salary and not commission only for retrieval

Concerning the game you know how it goes test, bugs, fix, test, bugs, fix, test, bugs, fix...... or maybe you don't........... the release date is when it's ready. 

And Phildo comments like idots and liars hahaha no wonder the ION team don't post here, whatever they say or do isn't going to change your  mindset...... remember that programmer that bought pizza for 10K BTC could that be you as it would explain a lot  Grin

BTW. CryptoBuds was your last post really worth the effort..... was it you that bought pizza in which case Phildo sorry.

The joys of anonymity you just don't know whose behind that mask and what their agenda is  Wink

Peace out dudes   
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
I will be away from the computer later on when the clock strikes midnight UTC, if anyone wants to test/confirm my hypothesis on what is going on.

It is currently 17:10 on August 23. Most people with functioning brains would expect the 24 hour volume on the exchange to be the sum of the volume of all trades since 17:10 on August 22, team ION apparently thinks that the 24 hour volume should include all trades from 0:00 on August 22, which would have been accurate 17 hours ago, but now contains the volume of all trades in the last 41 hours, and can presumably be up to 48 hours.

Again, the information is inaccurate, the only possibilities are incompetence or malice. It doesn't really matter which one, because investing in idiots or liars usually has the same result.

You are right. The high volume trading from 24h+ hours ago (11 btc) is still reflected in the 24h volume (13 btc). I remember I noticed it at launch too some time ago, but didnt really bother then. Would be nice if it gets fixed on the next update for Ionomy

its a feature!

seriously though its pretty pathetic as its a core exchange functionthat should of been tested. i suspect its s bought exchange script tweaked. id be worried if simple bufs like this get through on 1 product... seems there wasnt much testing done.

Haha the joys of software development release something early and it should have had more testing. Test it and it's why the delay Huh whatever they do it's lose lose............... every opportunity to undermine credibility........ btw are you sure it's a bug and not just methodology and who gives a shit anyway as there's no volume yet so surely the objective of the exchange was more of a stop gap as opposed to be another exchange  i.e. I want to sell my ION for BTC which I can

You are free to not think it's a big deal, and we are free to laugh at it.

This particular problem itself is not a big deal, but the underlying issues around it are more red flags to throw into the sea of red.

It's a pretty simple "bug" to notice, and the fact that nobody did is telling. Well, i guess rdewilde did but ignored it, and I mentioned it here on July 7. Maybe participating in this forum instead of living in an echo chamber would have enabled the developers to learn and fix something?

How can a super strong community that is going to take the price of ion to the moon ALL miss something as glaringly obvious as this? It's not like I spend hours figuring it out. Rdewilde posted about a 7 btc volume on July 7, I looked at the market, noticed it didn't look like 7 btc, and added up the last 100 trades and figured out that it was wrong.

Even if none of you report this bug back to your fearless leaders today because you don't think it's worth it, will no one really log into the ionomy market and notice this huge discrepancy over the next 10 hours?

Aren't you worried about the community and the talents of the developers if they can't notice something so glaringly obvious? How can they find a bug buried down deep in the code? how can you trust them to beta test a game that is going to make you all rich? If they can't do the simple things how can they do the hard things?

Remember, if you guys would have noticed the little things with GAW you wouldn't be in this situation. Don't let history repeat itself.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I want to be a dev for the ION project. If I miss a due date, I would get praised. If my system gets hacked, it would be blamed on the BCT "trolls". I would not need to be transparent at all and wouldn't even have to properly communicate with the people that gave me all that BTC. Then when I do a piss poor job, the community will try to fix it.

Win-win-win

Conclusion: ION dev is the ultimate dream job. Praised for being late. Praised for being hacked. An ION dev can do no wrong!

Sorry bud, you don't qualify unless you mortgaged your house to buy hashlets, praised Garza to get a Coinstand invite, and lived with the XPY corpse for at least year.
legendary
HODL
I want to be a dev for the ION project. If I miss a due date, I would get praised. If my system gets hacked, it would be blamed on the BCT "trolls". I would not need to be transparent at all and wouldn't even have to properly communicate with the people that gave me all that BTC. Then when I do a piss poor job, the community will try to fix it.

Win-win-win

Conclusion: ION dev is the ultimate dream job. Praised for being late. Praised for being hacked. An ION dev can do no wrong!
legendary
Haha the joys of software development release something early and it should have had more testing. Test it and it's why the delay Huh whatever they do it's lose lose............... every opportunity to undermine credibility........ btw are you sure it's a bug and not just methodology and who gives a shit anyway as there's no volume yet so surely the objective of the exchange was more of a stop gap as opposed to be another exchange  i.e. I want to sell my ION for BTC which I can

I think you're right about this. Nobody gives a shit if you want to trust your funds to an "exchange" that can't even do a simple sum properly. We're just exercising our constitutional right to laugh at it.

Speaking of laughs, when is the game beta coming? Whales still alpha testing?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
I will be away from the computer later on when the clock strikes midnight UTC, if anyone wants to test/confirm my hypothesis on what is going on.

It is currently 17:10 on August 23. Most people with functioning brains would expect the 24 hour volume on the exchange to be the sum of the volume of all trades since 17:10 on August 22, team ION apparently thinks that the 24 hour volume should include all trades from 0:00 on August 22, which would have been accurate 17 hours ago, but now contains the volume of all trades in the last 41 hours, and can presumably be up to 48 hours.

Again, the information is inaccurate, the only possibilities are incompetence or malice. It doesn't really matter which one, because investing in idiots or liars usually has the same result.

You are right. The high volume trading from 24h+ hours ago (11 btc) is still reflected in the 24h volume (13 btc). I remember I noticed it at launch too some time ago, but didnt really bother then. Would be nice if it gets fixed on the next update for Ionomy

its a feature!

seriously though its pretty pathetic as its a core exchange functionthat should of been tested. i suspect its s bought exchange script tweaked. id be worried if simple bufs like this get through on 1 product... seems there wasnt much testing done.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

its a feature!

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
So if I give a person $1000 and they give me back $0.50 a day, that is considered profit? I though t wasn't profit till you made your investment back?

WildShark, you are making daily profit? Profit after only 100 days? Guys, I think we are missing out here. I didn't think ION was this profitable.

Yes I have received $4.6K dollars since the start of this project. The IONs I used to invest in my Masternodes, CMN project and Staking wallet were a bonus I received from having 5220 Atoms at the conversion. My Ionomy staker investment was purchased at 16 cents with the PayCoin conversion, so I'm almost even with them. Their value will be determined by the price of ION in a minimum of 9 months. Until then, the stakers are earning me 70% APR...

So you're dumping daily? Hater.

I kinda doubt that you purchased your XPY at $0.02 a piece, and I'm quite certain the atoms weren't free either. But hey, if it makes you feel better keep counting the imaginary "profit".

Great news shark, another masternode means your masternode will produce less ions over time since there is another masternode to compete with to earn those staking rewards.

All he wants is someone to buy his daily dump. I guess the relatively small reduction (e.g. 1% for each new node if there are 100 masternodes) is worth it although I'm too lazy to math this out.

Winner :-D
legendary
HODL
What is the profitability for an investor that got no free coins, paid for them all?
legendary
HODL
So if I give a person $1000 and they give me back $0.50 a day, that is considered profit? I though t wasn't profit till you made your investment back?

WildShark, you are making daily profit? Profit after only 100 days? Guys, I think we are missing out here. I didn't think ION was this profitable.

Yes I have received $4.6K dollars since the start of this project. The IONs I used to invest in my Masternodes, CMN project and Staking wallet were a bonus I received from having 5220 Atoms at the conversion. My Ionomy staker investment was purchased at 16 cents with the PayCoin conversion, so I'm almost even with them. Their value will be determined by the price of ION in a minimum of 9 months. Until then, the stakers are earning me 70% APR...

@CyptoBuds These numbers are for real. The dollars are sitting in my bank account. Don't have the time to post all the block chain TXIDs to support my bank account number. SORRY...

Maybe I will let U glance at my spread sheet that shows all the details of my investments.... lol lol lol

So the team charged you absolutely ZERO for all the Atoms you own?

No need for the spread sheet. You are he last person I would take investment advice from.

Edit: but I am happy for you that you're making profit. Probably nice after taking such a pounding from XPY.

The thing is though that normal investors won't have the opportunity for the same profit as you. The majority (I assume) of your coins and assets were not purchased from the ION team, but rather given or exchanged.
legendary

So you're dumping daily? Hater.

I kinda doubt that you purchased your XPY at $0.02 a piece, and I'm quite certain the atoms weren't free either. But hey, if it makes you feel better keep counting the imaginary "profit".

Great news shark, another masternode means your masternode will produce less ions over time since there is another masternode to compete with to earn those staking rewards.

All he wants is someone to buy his daily dump. I guess the relatively small reduction (e.g. 1% for each new node if there are 100 masternodes) is worth it although I'm too lazy to math this out.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

@CyptoBuds These numbers are for real. The dollars are sitting in my bank account. Don't have the time to post all the block chain TXIDs to support my bank account number. SORRY...

Maybe I will let U glance at my spread sheet that shows all the details of my investments.... lol lol lol
legendary
HODL

Yes I have received $4.6K dollars since the start of this project. The IONs I used to invest in my Masternodes, CMN project and Staking wallet were a bonus I received from having 5220 Atoms at the conversion. My Ionomy staker investment was purchased at 16 cents with the PayCoin conversion, so I'm almost even with them. Their value will be determined by the price of ION in a minimum of 9 months.

$4,600 in cash or $4,600 worth of ION? Big difference.

For a non insider investor, everyone can get this same deal then huh? Seems like this was only available for a few bag holders of XPY. So a person that invested now won't come close to profit after 100 days, if ever.

Had you not gotten all those free or discounted coins, what is your lack of profit looking loke now? And you are telling me there is enough market depth to sell all your coins?!? You are talking about theoretical profit, by tea profit. But it seems that imaginary numbers make you happy, so good on you.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

Hes getting the same profit people who invest in Ponzis get when they never cash out....

Imaginary paper profits
legendary
HODL

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
today is not that day, congratulations on your reduced daily profits, definitely a good day for you.

Your aware you only get daily profits if you cash out each day and the value of your investments isnt dropping.....  Not a good bet with ION if you watch the only exchange you can kinda trust (aka one not owned by the same team thats trying to sell this coin) that its listed on.There wouldnt be the volume to sell into without crashing the price.
legendary
HODL
i am going to buy some ION. If I lose money I am personally holding WildShark accountable for just about guaranteeing my profit from investing in a masternode. Thanks for taking the risk out of it for me sharky.

@CryptoBuds When you buy into a masternode (20,000 IONs) you will receive your profit (average block rewards currently 71+ IONs a day) within 1 day or buy a Share from the community node project, you will receive your profit within a week (currently 1.5 IONs per Share per week). It's that simple, all you do is kick back and watch the profit roll in without touching your initial ION investment!

Please show the block chain data (MN address) to prove your MN or a screen shot from the Community Masternode project for your Share(s)

You're asking me to provide blockchain data? Ha ha ha! I won't sink a single Satoshi into this experiment until the team decides to be 100% transparent. But I appreciate you guaranteeing me profit. I will pass that along to other users that WindShark is guaranteeing profits with a MN or CMN share.
Jump to: