Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 354. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
well, midnight has come and gone in UTC so we are once again into that wonderful large portion of the day where the 24 hour volume listed on the ionomy exchange is inaccurate.

I wonder how long it will take for this error to get fixed. For reference, the typo I pointed out in the description of current "in development" game Urban Words in May still hasn't been corrected.

Wildshark, you seem to care about team ion. Have you pointed out these obvious errors to any members of the team? Any explanation as to why they can't fix a simple typo on their website or why there aren't enough attentive members of the ionomy to notice that typo and this obvious error and get it fixed?

Also, how is development of the other 2 games coming along? Urban Words and ionix have been in development just as long as Gravity, so I guess it will be easier to keep to the 1 game per month timeline after they get through this first one since they have been working on 3 games for so long and since it seems like the holdups are with tying the games into the ionomy, so it shouldn't be that hard to do that again for the future games.

Just to start the rumor. I heard those are done or almost done. It was said a "bunch of games" were ready after gravity to be released monthly. Possibly some less development-intensive games.

To kill the rumor, it was said, and is my personal vision, that Gravity is a proof of concept, and this project should not be about game development itself.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
well, midnight has come and gone in UTC so we are once again into that wonderful large portion of the day where the 24 hour volume listed on the ionomy exchange is inaccurate.

I wonder how long it will take for this error to get fixed. For reference, the typo I pointed out in the description of current "in development" game Urban Words in May still hasn't been corrected.

Wildshark, you seem to care about team ion. Have you pointed out these obvious errors to any members of the team? Any explanation as to why they can't fix a simple typo on their website or why there aren't enough attentive members of the ionomy to notice that typo and this obvious error and get it fixed?

Also, how is development of the other 2 games coming along? Urban Words and ionix have been in development just as long as Gravity, so I guess it will be easier to keep to the 1 game per month timeline after they get through this first one since they have been working on 3 games for so long and since it seems like the holdups are with tying the games into the ionomy, so it shouldn't be that hard to do that again for the future games.

One game per month floor will establish soon!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
lol, bittrex doesn't like this, polo either, only yoshit likes your ion. How much fund you have raised from ico?

Total amount of BTC raised from ION ICO: 363.79 BTC

Just to give some context.

363 BTC x 500$ = 181500$
181500 / 0.225 avg ico price = ~800 000 ion bought on ICO

Currently ~135 masternodes x 20000 = 2 700 000 ion.
Let's add 10% for ions not fully in masternodes, very rough total: ~3 000 000 active ions.

I assume those ICO btc go into development. I think a week back it has been said ico btc were not touched yet.

Just to show you the risk besides the potentials of owning a masternode.

No investment advice.

Good point. There are also 1.25 million coins exchanged to XPY. Those went into stakers but 3-month stakers already expired, right? Were there 6- or 12-months ones?

In any case, without full accountability of every coin issued during the ICO it's impossible to prove anything. Three months into this clusterfuck I'm struggling to find any plausible reason for its ridiculous opacity other than intentional obfuscation.

you ignored my main point. i will accept your numbers to illustrate a point which is to say that its intellectually dishonest to say: you have bitcoin blockchain and ion blockchain... connect the dots people

I think you missed my point that the number can be produced from other data available to me other than addresses from the block chain... This number is only a very close approximation of the number derived from data taking weekly from the time of ICO. I'll add a disclaimer that there could be an error in my calculations...

The presentation of this data does not mean I would provide the addresses for ICO. You are barking up the wrong tree!!!

Let me guess, your "data" is what the nice guys told you and of course you trust them because... well, they're nice.

We've seen the numbers. They mean jack shit, in fact less than that because throwing such numbers around and blatantly refusing to show what should be a simple copy-paste of a Bitcoin address has only one logical explanation.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
you ignored my main point. i will accept your numbers to illustrate a point which is to say that its intellectually dishonest to say: you have bitcoin blockchain and ion blockchain... connect the dots people

I think you missed my point that the number can be produced from other data available to me other than addresses from the block chain... This number is only a very close approximation of the number derived from data taking weekly from the time of ICO. I'll add a disclaimer that there could be an error in my calculations...

The presentation of this data does not mean I would provide the addresses for ICO. You are barking up the wrong tree!!!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
You have everything. You got the Genesis block and every address created since then. You can follow every transaction before ION was issued to investors using the two coin explorers. You should be able to figure it out for your selves without the help from the ION Team or Sharky...

I give U a D+ for the effort

I still don't see where I promised to provide the address of the ICO Fund?

even if the number you say is correct for the ICO which i doubt it is, there is zero sense to say here is the whole bitcoin and ion blockchains. figure it out

it feels more like you are trying to create legitimacy by obfuscation. classic trick

No tricks... here is my calculations again to support my claim...

Total amount of BTC raised from ION ICO: ​363.79​ BTC
TOTAL SOLD 2,261,871 / 5,000,000 for Week 1 = 261,871 IONs @  $422.00 =   124.1094786729858 BTC
TOTAL SOLD 2,310,010 / 5,000,000 for week 2 =     48,139 IONs @  $452.7     =     22.33088137839629 BTC
TOTAL SOLD 2,565,127 / 5,000,000  for week 3 = 255,117 IONs @  $450.8     =   124.502528837622 BTC
TOTAL SOLD 2,621,139 / 5,000,000 for week 4 =     56,012 IONs @  $442.5     =      29.11358192090395 BTC
TOTAL SOLD 2,656,784 / 5,000,000 for week 5 =     35,645 IONs @  $450.9     =      18.97272122421823 BTC
TOTAL SOLD 2,738,599 / 5,000,000 for week 6 =     81,815 IONs  @ $457          =     44.75656455142232 BTC

The first 2M IONs sold are from the XPY and Atoms exchange and not included in this BTC total...
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
You have everything. You got the Genesis block and every address created since then. You can follow every transaction before ION was issued to investors using the two coin explorers. You should be able to figure it out for your selves without the help from the ION Team or Sharky...

even if the number you say is correct for the ICO which i doubt it is, there is zero sense to say here is the whole bitcoin and ion blockchains. figure it out

it feels more like you are trying to create legitimacy by obfuscation. classic trick

NO, privileges of being a Whale and heavily involved with Team Ionomy in the "direction of the platform"... plus I did my homework on this project and read the "white paper" and understand how the PayCoin ION block chain works!

A bunch of other people tried to do their homework as well but were stonewalled by TeamION and their refusal to publish blockchain information.

But I said fuck it and went with your advice and purchased enough IONs for a MN and got that fired up. I will soon be rich too!

Welcome to Ionomy Smiley
May your investment prosper!!!
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
But I said fuck it and went with your advice and purchased enough IONs for a MN and got that fired up. I will soon be rich too!

Well shit, do tell us how it works out for you! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
lol, bittrex doesn't like this, polo either, only yoshit likes your ion. How much fund you have raised from ico?

Any chance we can see that address?

I second the motion - Wildshark said he was going to post it, but never did.

@owlcatz Sure... Could you please provide the post that said "I would provide the addresses of the ICO funds"? I'm calling out your incorrect statement...

Is this a new tactic to get your "transparency" data from Ionomy?

Yes transparency would be nice... You know, it's that thing most scams avoid?

I'm talking about your avoidance/strange tactics displayed here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15809187

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15809291

Thanks

Yes, sorry, you implied that you wou do that, and avoided all the rest with the "Oh here's the genesis block" bs. This is why you, just like team ionomy are not deemed trustworthy at all. AFAIK, those ICO BTC's went to hookers and blow - How do you know where they went, or do you not care or even wonder? Huh

He doesn't care at all as he stated a page or two ago that he already profited $4,600 USD in 100 days.

I'm changing your grade to an F... because U agree that I didn't promise you the addresses..

I sleep sound at night knowing the details of the Team Ionomy's business plan. I am privileged to that info as a Whale from the start of this project...

Insider trading, very nice.

NO, privileges of being a Whale and heavily involved with Team Ionomy in the "direction of the platform"... plus I did my homework on this project and read the "white paper" and understand how the ION block chain works!

A bunch of other people tried to do their homework as well but were stonewalled by TeamION and their refusal to publish blockchain information.

@owlcatz Sure... Could you please provide the post that said "I would provide the addresses of the ICO funds"? I'm calling out your incorrect statement...

Thanks

Yes, sorry, you implied that you wou do that, and avoided all the rest with the "Oh here's the genesis block" bs. This is why you, just like team ionomy are not deemed trustworthy at all. AFAIK, those ICO BTC's went to hookers and blow - How do you know where they went, or do you not care or even wonder? Huh

He doesn't care at all as he stated a page or two ago that he already profited $4,600 USD in 100 days.

I'm changing your grade to an F... because U agree that I didn't promise you the addresses..

I sleep sound at night knowing the details of the Team Ionomy's business plan. I am privileged to that info as a Whale from the start of this project...

NO, privileges of being a Whale and heavily involved with Team Ionomy in the "direction of the platform"... plus I did my homework on this project and read the "white paper" and understand how the PayCoin ION block chain works!
legendary
Right, because that's how trustworthy you are right there, wildscammer, hence the neg trust. Enjoy milking those ions whilst playing your old vinyl Judas Priest albums. Grin  

Again, this is crypto - Proof is required, not wild claims. Thanks again.
legendary
HODL

Thanks

Thanks

legendary
HODL

Thanks

legendary
HODL

I've been looking into ION recently. How come revealing the ICO address is a big problem?

Been wondering the same thing for the past few months now. And they will just ignore this question and move on to post something irrelevant to all the questions asked.

Thanks

I sleep sound at night knowing the details of the Team Ionomy's business plan. I am privileged to that info as a Whale for this project...
legendary

Thanks

Thanks

Jump to: