Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 353. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
8. Point 7 makes you to Nr.1 promoter of this thread, you and your buddies push it to Nr1 all the time.
9. Point 8 could bring a lot new users to invest, just because it is always in the tops.
10. Through point 10, you do promote ION and you say that they are scam. This means you and your buddies promote scam.

shill  [shil]   Slang.  
definition - to advertise or promote (a product) as or in the manner of a huckster; hustle:

I can not understand why the BCT gang is not calling yourself "a shiller of ION"Huh There are over 140 pages of you making this thread stay in the number 1 position for this chat Forum!!!

@clownius I'm sorry U didn't notice that I bolded and Green "bring a lot new users to invest". I thank the BCT gang for that avenue that you have provided for ION...
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Thanks for spamming sharkie. No new content and you quoted yourself.

Are the shills ready to sink to any lower depth?
8. Point 7 makes you to Nr.1 promoter of this thread, you and your buddies push it to Nr1 all the time.
9. Point 8 could bring a lot new users to invest, just because it is always in the tops.
10. Through point 10, you do promote ION and you say that they are scam. This means you and your buddies promote scam.

shill  [shil]   Slang.  
definition - to advertise or promote (a product) as or in the manner of a huckster; hustle:

I can not understand why the BCT gang is not calling yourself "a shiller of ION"Huh There are over 140 pages of you making this thread stay in the number 1 position for this chat Forum!!!

If pointing out its probably a scam is promotion sure.  Very few people knowingly invest in a scam. 

Those who do try and get in and out early and dump their bags on others.  We are well past the stage where the smarter players dumped their bags and ran.  Only the real idiots are still around trying to milk it for a few more coins and will probably end up as bagholders yet again just like they did with GAW and XPY.  Shit i suspect most of them have made this same mistake at least twice already and still have not learned!

But any page you read short the ones where boki derailed the entire discussion will warn you of serious issues with this project and to avoid investing.

Shilling is what you do by posting things like 24hr trading volumes that are demonstrably false and encouraging people to invest in community masternodes.

I live in hope that when this shitcoin collapses someone comes after you personally (in a legal manner) for your active participation in this scam
Activity: 1344

shill  [shil]   Slang.  

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Could someone PLEASE explain why TeamION refuses to post the premine addresses? Why? This is a blockchain project and the blockchain was designed for transparency. Why won't they post the addresses?!?

I will purchase ION once the team becomes fully transparent and I can see that things are on the up and up. I 100% will purchase ION if and only if that happens. I said it and you can hold me to it. I would also like an explanation as to why, after being taking for a ride with XPY and Garzas lack of transparency, they refuse to provide the transparency that will void their project of the scam title.

Gives me the feeling that they are hiding now something. Only thing rational I can come up with. They can't get hacked by showing public addresses. In no way would it hurt their brand or business, unless something shady is going on. It will only do good to post the addresses, why can't you see that?!?
Whole head of incomprehensible rambling removed for sanity

To answer some questions:

1. Why do you think it would be wise decision by the management to come here and have any conversation (no matter which) with people whoes only intention is to harm their business.
2. Many coins entered through bitcointalk, many are scams. You say you are not ION investor but you are fixed on the idea that they are scam. Which clever head of some management would talk to you.
3. Why should they loose their energy/money on users like you, who have only one intention => to harm tham.
4. Other users like me who wished to have normal conversation here to give them chance to come over and explain what "They" think that they want to do, not what "You" think that they want to do. This thread is only for verbal harrasment and damaging ION project.
5. Adam told once that you bunch of trolls are always the same, you will always play supermarket theory because you dont know any other.
6. Go and start showing us transparency, start in this thread with publishing txid's of sources of coins that you used for giveaway, of all, XPY as well as BTC. Until then, you should be silent about any transparency.
7. Go and buy some IONs, then go to their slack and present them your issues. You are so unimportant, as well as your opinion that they even do not read here.
11. Point 10 is already a reason to ban you. There are some other points too Smiley, it would be boring to present you all of them.

The rest was even more painful so removed for the sake of those ignoring him

Firstly my apologies to those ignoring boki for quoting him

Is it just me or do bokis rambling justifications of why the ION devs should not be transparent sounds remarkably similar to GAWs?

It's you...

Im not sure its just me

Lets see he starts with your all mean and out to wreck IONs (my) business (Homero is that you?) so we shouldnt talk to you
Bitcointalk is full of scams (look over there not at me)
Your FUD is making ION fail
Its not that we are not transparent its that you are not transparent
As your not currently invested you should or im not listening (but like GAW that doesnt mean we will answer anyway)
You should all be banned because by my twisted logic your calling out a scam makes you scammers.....

Only Homero could come up with that last bit of logic....
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Is it just me or do bokis rambling justifications of why the ION devs should not be transparent sounds remarkably similar to GAWs?

It's you...
legendary
HODL
I'll ask again. What is the reasoning for not posting all of the addresses? No one can ruin a business or project with blockchain addresses unless something nefarious is going on behind the scenes. It's just a simple copy and paste.
Activity: 742
They got aroung 500K, for delivering nothing and live without any legal troubles looks like if they are bunch of genious capitalists. Now it is unknown if you threat them as genious for keeping up on water and not going to dive. They must be really clever not to give again all their coins to someone else, like our biggy friend who left craptsy to join bittrex.

Sure, transparency, they should blame themself in answering some stupid questions which purpose is only to harm their business (or whatever you call it). It is funny to see you, bitcointalk staff and others stealing identities, opening threads with lies, break law in public including forum rules, total transparency by not answering and showing any proof of your broken repeating scambuster tape. According to your usage of this forum, you are loosing your life here, you will recognise it when you get over 40, you will remember me Smiley, thats why I would advice you to get some life, maybe then you will come back less frustrated then you currently are and maybe this would even do some magic to you to prove your words, help them in achieving points that through cooperation not denouncement or leave them at all.

To answer some questions:

1. Why do you think it would be wise decision by the management to come here and have any conversation (no matter which) with people whoes only intention is to harm their business.
2. Many coins entered through bitcointalk, many are scams. You say you are not ION investor but you are fixed on the idea that they are scam. Which clever head of some management would talk to you.
3. Why should they loose their energy/money on users like you, who have only one intention => to harm tham.
4. Other users like me who wished to have normal conversation here to give them chance to come over and explain what "They" think that they want to do, not what "You" think that they want to do. This thread is only for verbal harrasment and damaging ION project.
5. Adam told once that you bunch of trolls are always the same, you will always play supermarket theory because you dont know any other.
6. Go and start showing us transparency, start in this thread with publishing txid's of sources of coins that you used for giveaway, of all, XPY as well as BTC. Until then, you should be silent about any transparency.
7. Go and buy some IONs, then go to their slack and present them your issues. You are so unimportant, as well as your opinion that they even do not read here.
11. Point 10 is already a reason to ban you. There are some other points too Smiley, it would be boring to present you all of them.

Suchmoon, does team ION pay you to make promotion for them, it looks like that and you would be really silly person if you would make it for free. Do they pay you for your bad behaviour here? => bad promotion is promotion too, sometimes even better than good promotion

Just to start the rumor. I heard those are done or almost done. It was said a "bunch of games" were ready after gravity to be released monthly. Possibly some less development-intensive games.

To kill the rumor, it was said, and is my personal vision, that Gravity is a proof of concept, and this project should not be about game development itself.

LOL what?  Grin

Ridiculous backpedaling aside, what is it about then? Are third party games planning to take ION? I don't think they will be able to convince anyone to use their "platform" unless they do it all themselves.

Seriously, did someone actually say on slack "proof of concept"? Can't stop laughing about that one.

"Personal vision"

And if you go by the roadmap and website you'll end up similair.

But let's continue the search for prove of scam. Why are they still here?

Stop giving them ideas!

I don't care much if it's a scam or some other sort of clusterfuck. They created nothing of value in 12+ months for XPY, and the excuse at the end of it all was along the lines of "FUD" that they were denying at the beginning. They created nothing of value in 3+ months for ION and don't appear to have learned anything. You can be very generous and assume mere incompetence, or you can be very mean and assume heinous malevolence - the result is going to be the same.

I'm pretty sure I said the same thing about Garza two years ago, so this is like Hashlets 5.0 or something. Speaking of which, still waiting for Gravity 0.1b.
legendary
HODL
they are still around cause they have a group of people that line up to throw BTC at them, regardless of how successful their projects are. All because they are nice. I guess it does pay to be nice.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Just to start the rumor. I heard those are done or almost done. It was said a "bunch of games" were ready after gravity to be released monthly. Possibly some less development-intensive games.

To kill the rumor, it was said, and is my personal vision, that Gravity is a proof of concept, and this project should not be about game development itself.

LOL what?  Grin

Ridiculous backpedaling aside, what is it about then? Are third party games planning to take ION? I don't think they will be able to convince anyone to use their "platform" unless they do it all themselves.

Seriously, did someone actually say on slack "proof of concept"? Can't stop laughing about that one.

"Personal vision"

They are still here because they have been able to collect money for doing nothing but failing for over a year now. Where are they going to go?
Activity: 528
And they could eliminate all the scam talk by releasing their addresses. Why won't they release the addresses?

Grin  Yes, why they don't release it? I think there is very possible scam in this project. A bit shady, we need to trade solid coins like doge , ltc.  Grin
legendary
HODL
And they could eliminate all the scam talk by releasing their addresses. Why won't they release the addresses?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
You have everything. You got the Genesis block and every address created since then. You can follow every transaction before ION was issued to investors using the two coin explorers. You should be able to figure it out for your selves without the help from the ION Team or Sharky...

I give U a D+ for the effort

I still don't see where I promised to provide the address of the ICO Fund?

even if the number you say is correct for the ICO which i doubt it is, there is zero sense to say here is the whole bitcoin and ion blockchains. figure it out

it feels more like you are trying to create legitimacy by obfuscation. classic trick

No tricks... here is my calculations again to support my claim...

Total amount of BTC raised from ION ICO: ​363.79​ BTC
TOTAL SOLD 2,261,871 / 5,000,000 for Week 1 = 261,871 IONs @  $422.00 =   124.1094786729858 BTC
TOTAL SOLD 2,310,010 / 5,000,000 for week 2 =     48,139 IONs @  $452.7     =     22.33088137839629 BTC
TOTAL SOLD 2,565,127 / 5,000,000  for week 3 = 255,117 IONs @  $450.8     =   124.502528837622 BTC
TOTAL SOLD 2,621,139 / 5,000,000 for week 4 =     56,012 IONs @  $442.5     =      29.11358192090395 BTC
TOTAL SOLD 2,656,784 / 5,000,000 for week 5 =     35,645 IONs @  $450.9     =      18.97272122421823 BTC
TOTAL SOLD 2,738,599 / 5,000,000 for week 6 =     81,815 IONs  @ $457          =     44.75656455142232 BTC

The first 2M IONs sold are from the XPY and Atoms exchange and not included in this BTC total...

This shit scam ico is a shame, got 300 btc funding, but is incompetent to list on bittrex, with no development progress, this coin is almost dead.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

LOL what?  Grin

"Personal vision"

Stop giving them ideas!

I don't care much if it's a scam or some other sort of clusterfuck. They created nothing of value in 12+ months for XPY, and the excuse at the end of it all was along the lines of "FUD" that they were denying at the beginning. They created nothing of value in 3+ months for ION and don't appear to have learned anything. You can be very generous and assume mere incompetence, or you can be very mean and assume heinous malevolence - the result is going to be the same.

I'm pretty sure I said the same thing about Garza two years ago, so this is like Hashlets 5.0 or something. Speaking of which, still waiting for Gravity 0.1b.
legendary
HODL
Honest question. What is the reasoning for the ION team to refuse to post the premine addresses? They posted the bounty addresses. Why are they making his a big deal? There would be many more invested if they would just be transparent. It baffles me why they won't do a simple copy and paste to silence the naysayers.

Leads me to infer something nefarious is going on if they don't want to release the addresses. If they are on the up and up, which they and several other claim, why won't they post them? Simple question.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100

LOL what?  Grin

"Personal vision"

legendary
HODL
Stop fudding Gravity, you're ruining my MN payouts and you're causing the dev team to be late.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

LOL what?  Grin

Jump to: