Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 355. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
lol, bittrex doesn't like this, polo either, only yoshit likes your ion. How much fund you have raised from ico?

Total amount of BTC raised from ION ICO: 363.79 BTC

Any chance we can see that address?

I second the motion - Wildshark said he was going to post it, but never did.

@owlcatz Sure... Could you please provide the post that said "I would provide the addresses of the ICO funds"? I'm calling out your incorrect statement...

Is this a new tactic to get your "transparency" data from Ionomy?

I've been looking into ION recently. How come revealing the ICO address is a big problem?
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
lol, bittrex doesn't like this, polo either, only yoshit likes your ion. How much fund you have raised from ico?

@owlcatz Sure... Could you please provide the post that said "I would provide the addresses of the ICO funds"? I'm calling out your incorrect statement...

Yes transparency would be nice... You know, it's that thing most scams avoid?

I'm talking about your avoidance/strange tactics displayed here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15809187

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15809291

Thanks
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

Just to give some context.

363 BTC x 500$ = 181500$
181500 / 0.225 avg ico price = ~800 000 ion bought on ICO

Currently ~135 masternodes x 20000 = 2 700 000 ion.
Let's add 10% for ions not fully in masternodes, very rough total: ~3 000 000 active ions.

I assume those ICO btc go into development. I think a week back it has been said ico btc were not touched yet.

Just to show you the risk besides the potentials of owning a masternode.

No investment advice.
Activity: 1344

legendary
Activity: 1526
I'm getting confused now is ION a dead project or still a scam or is it both ?

Is it a scam because they won't answer basic questions or offer a level of transparency seen with other coins ?

Can somebody please give me an example of a Crypto coin done right. Before anyone says BTC I disagree it was the first but it's now starting to creak.... I guess it's the legacy of being a game changer.

Suchmoon you really know how to hurt someones feelings, wasn't aware you spoke for all and everyone just laughed at me Sad I thought this forum respected peoples perspective being a forum of discussion

Crytobuds on p.82 you said you were leaving I guess your slowly closing the door on your way out

Phildo dunno if there are more options to idot or liar, ask yourself that question as that's what you called them.

The arrogance in some of these posts is unbelievable but I guess this comes from being very clever something I'm not. Maybe if I could count my fingers I too would be arrogant

2 things.

1. In general, there are more options besides idiot and liar, but not when it comes to false  information. They coded an exchange that doesn't accurately report the 24 hour volume. That is a fact. Now the question is why? I really only have 2 possible explanations:

1 they don't know how to code it properly, that makes them idiots since they are claiming to be able to "develop" the Ionomy and various games.

2. They could have purposely coded it so that the 24 hour volume always lists the 24 to 48 hour volume because them they will always have a larger number listed than reality, making it seem like there is more interest in the coin than there actually is. That makes them liars.

Do you have a 3rd possibility? One could argue innocent mistake/typo, I would call that "idiot" for programmers, but how long will you give them to correct the mistake in that case?

2nd thing, I can't give you an example of a crypto coin done right, not even BTC, that doesn't make investing in ion any better of an idea.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Is it a scam because they won't answer basic questions or offer a level of transparency seen with other coins ?

Can somebody please give me an example of a Crypto coin done right. Before anyone says BTC I disagree it was the first but it's now starting to creak.... I guess it's the legacy of being a game changer.

Suchmoon you really know how to hurt someones feelings, wasn't aware you spoke for all and everyone just laughed at me Sad I thought this forum respected peoples perspective being a forum of discussion

Crytobuds on p.82 you said you were leaving I guess your slowly closing the door on your way out

Phildo dunno if there are more options to idot or liar, ask yourself that question as that's what you called them.

The arrogance in some of these posts is unbelievable but I guess this comes from being very clever something I'm not. Maybe if I could count my fingers I too would be arrogant

I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings, sorry if it came across that way. I'm simply laughing at you and I truly appreciate the paycoining entertainment you bring to this thread.
legendary
HODL

Where are the premine addresses?

And ION is the best crypto coin, duh. Do you not support it? I use my ION everyday to purchase goods and services. I even pay my Masternode hosting with it. Oh wait, he doesn't take ION either. Anyway, just buy it. It's an awesome coin, just trust me.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Any exchanges? So far I haven't seen big exchanges list it, and is it dead?  Roll Eyes

You ever watch The Thing?
Its not dead. Just trying to regroup, assimilate, scheme assets, and mutate.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100

Minimal 12 BTC
legendary
HODL
0.07 BTC is quite the activity. This coin isn't dead you fudder. Stop the FUD
legendary
Any exchanges? So far I haven't seen big exchanges list it, and is it dead?  Roll Eyes

It's on Yobit so that probably answers your second question as well.

http://www.yobit.net/en/trade/ION/BTC

Edit: looks like someone dumperized ION down to 15k sat (~$0.09).

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
legendary
HODL
Any exchanges? So far I haven't seen big exchanges list it, and is it dead?  Roll Eyes

Either yobit or the uber UNtransparent, not-calculating-right, half baked in house exchange. I feel the team wants he coin to be completely closed since so they can control all aspects of t.

I'd recommend you ask the team the tough questions. Actuall, just ask them for the premine addresses. Their lack of giving them to you should tell you all you need to know about the project.

Had the team answered the questions honestly, this could be a completely different story. For some reason they though ancestors XPY was their last coin that the entire crypto would would just trust their next venture. Especially since XPY was a runaway success...garza ran away with it all, but who was in on it with him?...
Activity: 609
Activity: 728
Any exchanges? So far I haven't seen big exchanges list it, and is it dead?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1526
Is there an option besides idiot or liar?

Innocent mistake went out the window with this crew a while ago, and glad to see someone who got burned by Garza is still using his playbook.

The guy calling people names is a bigger problem than the guy robbing you, again.

Peace out.

Edit: the nature of the error is what is crazier to me. Sum everything up to midnight the day before sounds crazy. How would you even think to code it that way? If it counted everything up to the last midnight I would be more willing to accept the mistake excuse.
legendary
I would never deny you or anyone one else the right to laugh.

Fair enough, as long as you realize that we're laughing at you, not with you.

I find it really funny that 140+ thread pages in and this is the best you people have

I'm sorry if this looks like "the best" to you but that's just because you refuse to even acknowledge more serious questions.
Jump to: