Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 46. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Okay 4 it is  Smiley

1) Where is link to draft copy of ION White paper that embraces the V3 Plattform? Document how does this scam benefits the ION Blockchain and coin?
The whitepaper doesn't need to be updated yet because a) none of the IIPs changes discussed have been implemented and b) the V3 platform is a PLATFORM offering services for ION plus other alts too so I don't understand why it would even be in the ION whitepaper.   

2) Why doesn't the new ION wallet include the ION Core Team's IIPs that the community voted for?
Because it was never up for discussion the new HTML5 wallet was always going to happen not something that was up for discussion.

(3) How do you make a resource worth any value when you give away half off the resource for free? it amazing that you created a token and then randomly distribute it for FREE with no accountability for the resource!
I would only class a Max of 10% as possibly free (3% adoption, 7% as part of a vote). The rest will be airdropped to ATOM and ION holders with 50% of the supply distributed via crowdsale. Your wrong when you say it's free to ATOM and ION holders as you would need to have purchased ION or ATOMs first to get the XDM.

4) Is it legal what you are attempting flooding the ionomy ecosystem and ION Blockchain with "worthless" tokens?
Of course it's legal why would it not be ? nice to see you have removed SCAM from your question as it's not. If XDM is going to be worthless then stand by your convictions, don't buy any and give what you get away  Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
I'd roll with you havn't answered the questions.  1) Where is link to draft copy of ION White paper that embraces the V3 Plattform? Document how does this scam benefits the ION Blockchain and coin?

2) Why doesn't the new ION wallet include the ION Core Team's IIPs that the community voted for?

(3) How do you make a resource worth any value when you give away half off the resource for free? it amazing that you created a token and then randomly distribute it for FREE with no accountability for the resource! 4) Is it legal what you are attempting flooding the ionomy ecosystem and ION Blockchain with "worthless" tokens?

5) Is this form of funding with new XDM token legal? is this a form of second ICO for ION?

Seems to me you've sold everything you had apart from some Atoms that your waiting to cashout on. Again if you want to sell them send me a PM with a price.

It seems to me that every investment advice you offer me has been to sell out my ION. I've had a long term plan in effect since six months prior to the begin of ionomy project based off of coin year. My plan does not include dumping my coins every time someone disagreeded with my views and information!. Please act professionally and give up on making public investment advice. Stick to discussion of the 5 questions I did ask you...

My advice for you is to sell because all you do is moan & spam. Buy on the moan Sell on the spam... is that part of your 3 year plan too.

It's a shame that disagreement is not a motivation for you to dump Smiley

And about questions.....
Stick to discussion of the 5 questions I did ask you...
5 questions I count 4 ? so where's question 4, 6, 8.... list your questions out in one 1 post and I will try to answer them.

Note. I don't give professional advice for free I just share my opinion. If you think it's good, bad or just bullshit that's up to you.

So in summary to be 100% clear my opinion is you should stop moaning about Ion & ATOMs giving you useless tokens and sell your ATOMs to me.
You being an Ambassador of Ion/Ionomy is a very very scary thought   Shocked

I'm the last of the few Ionomy Founders that speak their mind and ask hard questions!

Ya think ?.... who left ??

And about your hard questions they've been answered you just don't like the answers hence the toys being thrown from the pram

I'd roll with you havn't answered the questions.  1) Where is link to draft copy of ION White paper that embraces the V3 Plattform? Document how does this scam benefits the ION Blockchain and coin?

(3) How do you make a resource worth any value when you give away half off the resource for free? it amazing that you created a token and then randomly distribute it for FREE with no accountability for the resource! 4) Is it legal what you are attempting flooding the ionomy ecosystem and ION Blockchain with "worthless" tokens?
You being an Ambassador of Ion/Ionomy is a very very scary thought   Shocked

I'm the last of the few Ionomy Founders that speak their mind and ask hard questions!

Ya think ?.... who left ??

And what exactly is you speaking your mind Huh Everything you say is under the banner of the community. Forget the community as it lives on discord which is something you've not been a part of for months now. Plus you blow hot and cold so what exactly is speaking your mind ?

Seems to me you've sold everything you had apart from some Atoms that your waiting to cashout on. Again if you want to sell them send me a PM with a price.

And about your hard questions they've been answered you just don't like the answers hence the toys being thrown from the pram

Not happy with the direction why don't you sell up, take your profits and go somewhere else. If ionomy is a scam you would be crazy to stick around but yet you do why ?
I'm glad your so concerned with my ionomy investment. I've happy been using my POS 3.0 coin profits from the beginning of this year to expand into crypto adventures and provide nice ION gifts to family and friends to expand the ionomy Vision... How would it look if the Ambassador to ION packed up and left Huh

I'm waiting patiently for FREE airdrop to ionomy community!

On another note..

Last night I put 20k ionsx up for sale at 1 to 1 ION conversion rate. It sold in a few hours so this morning the 20k ion I had became a shiny new masternode.....  Sub 20k my ionsx earned masternode daily rewards less the 1% admin fee helping me get to the 20k threshold. Smiley

Buying a piece of a node is all good until you then try to sell it. That's the part you could run into problems, having a market to sell into solves this problem beautifully.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
ION V3 platform is Dark Matter token. I still think its a scam with them creating a new "worthless" asset in ionomy ecosystem and using it to bloating a healthy ION Blockchain.

What does that even mean ??
It means this ionomy scam is directly correlated to destroying a current ionomy asset, with the value of an Atom which has fallen from $15 dollars to a current value of $2.5 dollars and trying to create new ionomy assets on ION Blockchain that are "worthless" tokens

probably only the code itself and its reading can give more information about it. too many rumors to believe everyone. im think the team needs to take a cue from zilliqa, which is constantly updating the github. this now attracts attention and shows that projects are actively working on projects and not just like that.

Not happy with the direction why don't you sell up, take your profits and go somewhere else. If ionomy is a scam you would be crazy to stick around but yet you do why ?
I'm glad your so concerned with my ionomy investment. I've happy been using my POS 3.0 coin profits from the beginning of this year to expand into crypto adventures and provide nice ION gifts to family and friends to expand the ionomy Vision... How would it look if the Ambassador to ION packed up and left Huh

ION V3 platform is Dark Matter token. I still think its a scam with them creating a new "worthless" asset in ionomy ecosystem and using it to bloating a healthy ION Blockchain.

It means this ionomy scam is directly correlated to destroying a current ionomy asset, with the value of an Atom which has fallen from $15 dollars to a current value of $2.5 dollars and trying to create new ionomy assets on ION Blockchain that are "worthless" tokens

Considering you bought your atoms 2.5 years ago for approx $1.85 and then enjoyed the benefits of boosted stakers PLUS electron to ion conversion for the past couple of years means you've made a nice little return on your initial investment.

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Really?
ION is a scam project, I don't think so.
All the shown evidence above is not enough to go to a conclusion that ION is a scam project.

ION is Paycoin 2.0 and a scam.
Your information is outdated

Everybody is waiting patiently for FREE airdrop to ionomy community!
Activity: 12
Merit: 2
ION is Paycoin 2.0 and a scam.
im new to this so, What exactly are atoms? Are they on a separate blockchain?

2.5 years ago 100k (max supply) Atoms were created and sold to users as a way to fund the development of the ionomy.com platform. Owning Atoms then you received benefits like a reduction in platform fees and free subscriptions. Atoms produced 0.1 electron each day that you could use in game, convert to ION or boost staking rewards.

That was then...

As of now ATOMs will be part of the XDM air drop and receive a reward for every XDM transaction.

https://www.darkmatter.info/?utm_source=hootsuite&utm_medium=&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=updatedwp#white-paper

ATOMs can be bought and sold on the ionomy platform and will soon be integrated into the ion blockchain

The Atoms is currently a token that can be only be traded on the Ionomy website for Bitcoin. Investors who believed in the ionomy Vision bought them for using to double payout on the old Ionomy LTD stakers, Whale/Founder early product access/testing and receive discount on Ionomy LTD services. Right now the Atoms are in limo not paying out anything.

With implementation of V3 platform, Atoms have have lost all value/worth in ION ecosystem!

2.5 years ago 100k (max supply) Atoms were created and sold to users as a way to fund the development of the ionomy.com platform. Owning Atoms then you received benefits like a reduction in platform fees and free subscriptions. Atoms produced 0.1 electron each day that you could use in game, convert to ION or boost staking rewards.

That was then...

As of now ATOMs will be part of the XDM air drop and receive a reward for every XDM transaction.

https://www.darkmatter.info/?utm_source=hootsuite&utm_medium=&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=updatedwp#white-paper

ATOMs can be bought and sold on the ionomy platform and will soon be integrated into the ion blockchain

This is a picture of the new HTML5 wallet that will replace the ion QT wallet that is currently going through the final stages of testing

Hope this info helps  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
This is a screenshot of the new HTML5 wallet that will replace QT running on mainnet. The wallet is going thorough the final stages of testing having taken months to develop. Ionomy is 3 years old now spending their funds on develpoment not hype. Basing a business on Hype is a dangerous game to play when you hype stuff that doesn't exist which is something many ico's did.

Is it too much to hype what new functionality will available over the good old QT? Which one of the ION Core Team's IIPs are included with this release?

ION Core Team IIPs Referenced
IIP_0001 - IIP Purpose and Guidelines
IIP_0002 - Secondary tokens
IIP_0003 - Revised block reward schedule
IIP_0004 - Timelock-based block reward distribution
IIP_0005 - Masternode collateral halving

Has there been a change in the ION block reward schedule?
What I posted was something published in general discord giving everyone a quick update on the HTML5 wallet. I would save the hype until it's passed testing and then launched. The fact that it's running on the mainnet is a pretty big step forwards.  Hyping stuff when it's not ready just sets you up for a fall.

The wallet is not part of the ION Core Team's IIPs although it does looks to be an important element in IIP implementation.

No change in the block reward schedule  Smiley

I'm just as eager as you to see stuff happen but it needs to be done right.  

Let's recap... are you promoting or not the next wallet Huh
It looks like your trying to sell a product you have no idea what it contains because someone mentioned it in a chat room.  Roll Eyes If info was from the wallet DEV, I wish he had posted the information in this ION thread to gain credit-ability with new investors... Expand the ionomy Vision

and the funny thing is the new wallet won't contain any of functionality voted on by the ION community. Seems a little fishy Huh

Hitting established Milestones on time with good product content shows healthy project...

I'm just using the HTML wallet status to focus on the point I made about the dangers of hyping stuff that doesn't exist or isn't finished..... something that seems to happen a lot in the land of crypto. Smiley

I am glad to see that you have identified defects that happen a lot in the land of crypto. How does that relate to promoting an ION wallet that you are now SHILLING Huh

Why are the ION Core Team IIP not included in this new wallet? What new functionality are included that makes proposed wallet better than QT wallet Huh

Shilling??? you'll need to explain that one I don't understand.

Maybe it wasn't part of the proposal because it was something they were already working on.... developing a wallet that would meet their future requirements

In terms of functionality like everyone else you'll have to wait and see
I'd go with comparing the ionomy project to other successful crypto projects that have good solid plan that contains many milestones. The community currently rates the ION plan/project way below average with little hope for recovery.

Ionomy LTD has been behind in the cyrpto land for over a year now. Ionomy's goal to make something work and then present it to the community is lame!

Hitting established Milestones on time with good product content shows healthy project...

i'd have a good debate with you when an ION White Paper is released with information describing how proposed ION wallet functions/works with the V3 ionomy platform and ION Blockchain. This documentation milestone is very important to the community! Could you please provide me a link to the draft copy of the ION White Paper that embraces the new wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: