Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 49. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Yesterday Ionomy posted this https://github.com/ionomy/ionomy/wiki/Ionomy.com-Bounty-Program.A bounty program for the new V3 platform..... a pretty good sign of an imminent release  Smiley

Can I earn an XDM bounty by reporting the CREATE Massive "Worthless" TOKENs  vulnerability in proposed ION wallet (Ver. 3.?) Huh

"Once this format has been sent to the email address and you have attached any screenshots needed then please allow for 48 hours for us to respond to you. Submissions that do not follow the reporting format may be ignored/closed without action.

If we have issue reproducing your vulnerability we will contact you for further details but this will delay your potential earning of a bounty."

This is good innovation to build stronger V3 platform. During my Alpha & Beta testing of Ionomy.com products, I sent encouraging emails to the ionomy support staff encouraging bounty for defect finder and customer support person working the defect collection of data.
The ION market is not moving with only small amount of trading volume

Please stay calm.
Volume will rise at the right period of time of the general market, and the ION project in particular.
Volume will raise first, then price will move upwards later.
this can be said about any coin. the whole crypto market will grow when the uptrend begins. but do you think that ION will grow faster?

When talking about ION will grow faster I can't be sure,
because it is very difficult to predict it so it is clearer to keep abreast of developments

It's going to grow ..... lots of things happening.... years of work coming to fruition...a major platform upgrade just about to drop..... the platform just one element of a very compelling market proposition

Anyone neutral or negative towards ion I suggest you maintain a watching brief  Smiley. New peeps should note that ION is now 2 years 7 months old  Smiley  innovation doesn't happen overnight.

Yesterday Ionomy posted this https://github.com/ionomy/ionomy/wiki/Ionomy.com-Bounty-Program.A bounty program for the new V3 platform..... a pretty good sign of an imminent release  Smiley

The problem is the Team does not have the support of the current ION wallet owners. This means he can try a Hard Fork using only the masternode wallets from the ionomy cult.  If the ion community does not accept/switch to new "token" wallet  there is chance that the fork will not happen and those who switched now  have "new" wallet left in limbo.
The key is WHEN is the ION fork he needs for XDM  token distribution to public? When will he announce it... Will people dump the ION and walk away from upgrading to new ION staking wallet that has major defect in it?

That's wrong the team has the support of their community, the team does not have the support of you

Don't believe me go the discord ask https://discordapp.com/invite/vuZn7gC  Smiley
The small group that is composed of discord user (about 500 members) is not consider to be the ION community... They are more likely an ionomy cult
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Please stay calm.
Volume will rise at the right period of time of the general market, and the ION project in particular.
this can be said about any coin. the whole crypto market will grow when the uptrend begins. but do you think that ION will grow faster?

When talking about ION will grow faster I can't be sure,
because it is very difficult to predict it so it is clearer to keep abreast of developments
Activity: 546
Merit: 122

Please stay calm.
Please stay calm.

While waiting, Wild's Depot R & D came up with an idea to have a Buy IONs for your ION Staking wallet Event
Sponsor the purchase days on maybe a Saturday & Sunday?

Move everyone's staking ION wallet closer to becoming a Masternode or Sharenode... plus they will start earning more block rewards in their staking ION wallet. See if this starts the increase in volume and price Huh
Activity: 300
Merit: 12

Please stay calm.
introduction of new ionomy innovation has not impacted the ION market over the last week
Delayed effects will appear sooner or later.
Let's wait for the potentially delayed effects, @WildShark.
I am waiting for them, too.

The problem is the Team does not have the support of the current ION wallet owners. This means he can try a Hard Fork using only the masternode wallets from the ionomy cult.  If the ion community does not accept/switch to new "token" wallet  there is chance that the fork will not happen and those who switched now  have "new" wallet left in limbo.
The key is WHEN is the ION fork he needs for XDM  token distribution to public? When will he announce it... Will people dump the ION and walk away from upgrading to new ION staking wallet that has major defect in it?

That's wrong the team has the support of their community, the team does not have the support of you

Don't believe me go the discord ask https://discordapp.com/invite/vuZn7gC  Smiley

I will consider my supporting wallet when the "CREATE Massive Worthless TOKENs" defect is removed from proposed ION wallet that can bloat the ION Blockchain.

Don't believe me go the discord ask https://discordapp.com/invite/vuZn7gC  Smiley
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
SetupMasternodes.com made an announcement that is supporting ION Community members when it comes to all technical aspects.

Do not worry about being a Technical to get masternode setup
This team will do all the work to get it UP and RUNNING for you

Simply pay the service fee of $15/mo, and you can run a full node that you keep 100% of the Rewards earned in ION to your local wallet.

They do not touch your private keys or smartcash coins.
introduction of new ionomy innovation has not impacted the ION market over the last week

real innovation that encourages investor to HOLD/USE the ionomy asset on ION Blockchain

ION Masternodes + ION Staking Wallets + Gamernodes (smart ION Node) =Good ionomy INNOVATION using ION Blockchain
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Could the Bitcointalk rep ease off the "accidental" deletions of my chat Huh

Could you ease off breaking the rules?

Could the Bitcointalk rep ease off the "accidental" deletions of my chat Huh
Ignoring that you have a major defect in your decaying design and not resolving issue  of MASSIVE Creation of "worthless" tokens will lead to another fork and version of the ION wallet. A smart move for the Team would be to listen to professional advice being generated from outside the ionomy cult. Please don't try to force a faulty designed wallet on the ionomy ecosystem!

That's your opinion I totally respect that I just don't agree. Based on what we both know about the project to say it's a design fault is wrong, if anything the differences represent a misalignment of objectives.  

We don't need to agree but that's cool life sometimes needs things to play out before positions can change.  

Now is the time to halt the DEFECTs in ION wallet before it bloats the healthy ION Blockchain !!!

You see it as a defect I see it as the start of something special

Demand to see ION White Paper that describes this NEW "token" wallet and it's functionality/use in ION ecosystem. More details about a well designed ION proposal (draft ionomy Ecosystem White Paper) at:
https://ion.community/topic/2787/ion-improvement-proposal-wildonion-node-responsibility
Wise Direction of Discussion => smart ION Node Wallets running on the ION blockchain using ATOM or HEAT token as ION Node asset !!!

So what your saying is you demand to see this stuff and want me to demand it for you..... not going to happen plus anyway I'm too busy today setting myself up on a funky Chinese exchange that as just appeared  https://www.bkex.com/#/

lol asking for ION White Paper has shattered your ionomy Vision.. it just shows how much you are really concerned in ionomy ecosystem...
Ignoring that you have a major defect in your decaying design and not resolving issue  of MASSIVE Creation of "worthless" tokens will lead to another fork and version of the ION wallet. A smart move for the Team would be to listen to professional advice being generated from outside the ionomy cult. Please don't try to force a faulty designed wallet on the ionomy ecosystem!

That's your opinion I totally respect that I just don't agree. Based on what we both know about the project to say it's a design fault is wrong, if anything the differences represent a misalignment of objectives. 

We don't need to agree but that's cool life sometimes needs things to play out before positions can change.   

Now is the time to halt the DEFECTs in ION wallet before it bloats the healthy ION Blockchain !!!

You see it as a defect I see it as the start of something special

Demand to see ION White Paper that describes this NEW "token" wallet and it's functionality/use in ION ecosystem. More details about a well designed ION proposal (draft ionomy Ecosystem White Paper) at:
https://ion.community/topic/2787/ion-improvement-proposal-wildonion-node-responsibility
Wise Direction of Discussion => smart ION Node Wallets running on the ION blockchain using ATOM or HEAT token as ION Node asset !!!

So what your saying is you demand to see this stuff and want me to demand it for you..... not going to happen plus anyway I'm too busy today setting myself up on a funky Chinese exchange that as just appeared  https://www.bkex.com/#/
Pages:
Jump to: