Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 48. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
There is no flux in number of ION Masternodes in ionomy ecosystem

The given chart presents that total active nodes on the ION network have remained stable over months.
It seems that ION has built up sustainable masternode ecosystem.
Congrats.

What you don't see is the growth of number of masternode in the ecosystem. With the release of Ionomy LTD stakers, where are the increase in masternodes with the addition of Ionomy LTD sharenodes?  What happen to the ION Core Team's proposal to double the number of masternodes by changing the amount of a masternode asset to 10K coins? There is no growth being shown in ionomy ecosystem...

There is nice volume on Bittrex showing movement in the ION market
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
There is no flux in number of ION Masternodes in ionomy ecosystem

The given chart presents that total active nodes on the ION network have remained stable over months.
It seems that ION has built up sustainable masternode ecosystem.
Congrats.
The Team has re-inflated the game ball and started to roll forward. Here's the start of forcing/encouraging members to utilize Ionomy LTD wallets for new ionomy TOKENs and all your ionomy digital assets.

When is Hard Fork of ION coin scheduled to occur for new wallet?

Excellent job on new Ionomy LTD website...

Now that the Ionomy website is released, When will the ION wallet update/fork and "token wallet" be available to community Huh

Yep it is an excellent job on website & platform.... nice when an elegant front end is backed up with some real substance

About the other stuff I don't know when but I'll have a guess. The html5 wallet looks pretty far down the development road so pending any major problems within the next 30 days. Everything else will start to follow a couple of weeks after that launch.

Today - Good old QT

Tomorrow - Yet more innovation HTML5 BYE BYE QT

Comment from member of Wild's Depot research and development team on Ionomy project:

"I’ve said it before, I’ll probably say it again - this team are not good enough at marketing to make this product work, even if it was compelling enough to attract large numbers of people (which it isn’t). They’ve launched an incredibly niche product into an already struggling market, with very little in the way of advertising other than the usual insipid tweets. It looks flash and new and I’m sure it works wonderfully but this will always be a platform with very little appeal to those outside of the tiny niche of people who already use it.
Once again, swing and a miss."
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
The Team has re-inflated the game ball and started to roll forward. Here's the start of forcing/encouraging members to utilize Ionomy LTD wallets for new ionomy TOKENs and all your ionomy digital assets.

Now that the Ionomy website is released, When will the ION wallet update/fork and "token wallet" be available to community Huh

Yep it is an excellent job on website & platform.... nice when an elegant front end is backed up with some real substance

About the other stuff I don't know when but I'll have a guess. The html5 wallet looks pretty far down the development road so pending any major problems within the next 30 days. Everything else will start to follow a couple of weeks after that launch.

Today - Good old QT

Tomorrow - Yet more innovation HTML5 BYE BYE QT

IONSX Sharenode produces reliable daily ION payout

Ionomy website has the ability to take snapshot of Current Market being displayed

Nice isn't.......... Part of the Ionomy platform is a lightening quick fully featured trade engine

No 200 MA line just yet  Grin

Like everything else on the Ionomy platform expect this to evolve.

How long does it take to create/activate Ionomy LTD ION Masternode? The 20K of ION coin has been deducted from my account and ION masternode has not been created or received block rewards from it.

Its about 24hrs after setup you get your first reward
Activation of node was about a day

It took an additional day to start receiving block rewards to the ION Staking wallet
How long does it take to create/activate Ionomy LTD ION Masternode? The 20K of ION coin has been deducted from my account and ION masternode has not been created or received block rewards from it.

Its about 24hrs after setup you get your first reward

The top right hand figure should show your total worth but at the moment it's not accurate as hosted masternodes are not being picked up.

With ATOMs as you know there is a pair BTC/ATOM but surprise surprise no one is serious about selling any. Moving forwards other pairs will be added.   
upward innovation buying Ionomy IN-Game Assets with other coins

Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
In my account on Ionomy.com there is a tab marked 'affiliate' where it says you can earn rewards by referring friends, but I can't find any information anywhere about what those rewards might be. Does anybody here have any information about this?

You mean this......

Affiliate details will be released later this week. One thing I do know though is that tracking is on  Smiley

Yes that's what I meant, thanks for the info.
In my account on Ionomy.com there is a tab marked 'affiliate' where it says you can earn rewards by referring friends, but I can't find any information anywhere about what those rewards might be. Does anybody here have any information about this?

You mean this......

Affiliate details will be released later this week. One thing I do know though is that tracking is on  Smiley
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Was the Ionomy LTD ION stakers released today to users?

Check for yourself the wallet is now live  Smiley

https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072
Was the Ionomy LTD ION stakers released today to users?

Details

https://mailchi.mp/ionomy/ionomy-platform-30-goes-live-october-9th?e=969ddc1c21

Years in development will deploy OCT 09.... Just one of the many things going on in the land of  ION  Grin

I've been waiting for my ATOM & XDM wallets for quite awhile... I say there is good momentum on game ball

Details

https://mailchi.mp/ionomy/ionomy-platform-30-goes-live-october-9th?e=969ddc1c21

Years in development will deploy OCT 09.... Just one of the many things going on in the land of  ION  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: