Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 36. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
People need profit, not green energy ... Unfortunately
Activity: 140
There should be more such conscious and ideological people
Activity: 238
Anyone must initially earn and satisfy their needs. And only when there is an excess of resources, a person can start thinking about something else. But in all this eco-friendly mining, one thing is not clear why it is needed at all - it can strive and use non-energy-intensive algorithms, and the planet will only get better from it.
If we talk about mining as an end in itself - then yes, you can switch to simpler algorithms. For those who mine from a common electrical network.
but the scope of Karvuon enterprise is the industrial production of wind electricity. We decided to apply the concept of eco-friendly mining in order to develop a model in which the production of green electricity becomes profitable without the participation of government agencies. Realizing that the start of the production of green electricity requires huge costs for equipment and the passage of numerous procedures, the state has developed a subsidy program to encourage the production of renewable energy.
BTW: at the moment, such programs are being phased out. For manufacturers, this does not promise anything good. Therefore, it is important to find your own solution. That wind electricity that does not surrender to the electricity network can be used for mining. This, firstly, will provide the necessary funding for the development of production, and secondly, it does not harm the environment, which is also important.
Activity: 154
Anyone must initially earn and satisfy their needs. And only when there is an excess of resources, a person can start thinking about something else. But in all this eco-friendly mining, one thing is not clear why it is needed at all - it can strive and use non-energy-intensive algorithms, and the planet will only get better from it.
If we talk about mining as an end in itself - then yes, you can switch to simpler algorithms. For those who mine from a common electrical network.
but the scope of Karvuon enterprise is the industrial production of wind electricity. We decided to apply the concept of eco-friendly mining in order to develop a model in which the production of green electricity becomes profitable without the participation of government agencies. Realizing that the start of the production of green electricity requires huge costs for equipment and the passage of numerous procedures, the state has developed a subsidy program to encourage the production of renewable energy.
Activity: 112
So most people think so, so the fees are small. People need profit, not green energy ... Unfortunately.
Using electric power for cryptocurrency mining is a very interesting idea! It seems to me that many will want to invest in the further development of wind energy production by issuing a token on the Ethereum blockchain!
I already got burned at WindCoin, EtherGreen and Envion and concluded that everything is well or 99.99% of green crap projects that you don’t have to deal with. Ideas may be good, but now not feasible.
Using electric power for cryptocurrency mining is a very interesting idea! It seems to me that many will want to invest in the further development of wind energy production by issuing a token on the Ethereum blockchain!
Will you extend the ICO?
When the IEO start?
Information about IEO on the site: https://karvuon.com/
How are the fees going? are there any intermediate results?
When the IEO start?
If there are those who are willing to buy, then why not sell?
Almost all projects with a real economy do this and don’t end correctly.
If there are those who are willing to buy, then why not sell?
Activity: 28

Promising industry. It seems to me worth working in this direction, only you need to calculate everything in detail. It's not one year, but it's worth it.
I completely agree. This is a niche that is still open for investment and development. definitely payback topic.
Not just "open for investment and development", alternative energy sector is really growing sector nowadays.
Exactly, what is the economy of the project, why not sell energy to miners for a share? Or take a loan from a bank and buy farms?
As I understand it, this is a rhetorical question, huh?)) What is easier - to take a loan from a bank, which still needs to be given, or to take money from investors who do not need to give? The conclusion is obvious)
As we have already said, ICO is necessary in order to accelerate the process of project implementation. At the moment, the first installations are already working, in connection with this, the redemption of tokens is planned to begin shortly after the completion of the ICO, which we will certainly inform on our home page.
Exactly, what is the economy of the project, why not sell energy to miners for a share? Or take a loan from a bank and buy farms?
As I understand it, this is a rhetorical question, huh?)) What is easier - to take a loan from a bank, which still needs to be given, or to take money from investors who do not need to give? The conclusion is obvious)
Why conduct an ICO if you have a ready-made infrastructure? Isn’t it easier to unite with miners and gradually increase their and their capacities?
the purpose of the ICO is to attract investors in order to accelerate the implementation of the project.
okay.got it.
Pages:
Jump to: