Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 37. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Why conduct an ICO if you have a ready-made infrastructure? Isn’t it easier to unite with miners and gradually increase their and their capacities?
the purpose of the ICO is to attract investors in order to accelerate the implementation of the project.
Activity: 28
Happy New Year! Only 2 weeks left before the IEO and I think 2020 will determine the future of Karvuon project.
Activity: 154
Why conduct an ICO if you have a ready-made infrastructure? Isn’t it easier to unite with miners and gradually increase their and their capacities?
Activity: 112
Green mining is great! not the first project of its kind, but investors like the topic) Good luck!
Activity: 196
It touched on a deep topic ... Mining - as a terrible force, scooping up life forces from the bowels of the earth. Undoubtedly, it is necessary to think about the consequences and propose ways to solve the problem, which is quite acutely on the agenda. Of course, projects with good goals must be supported!
Show the payback of wind generators. Somehow I thought it turns out to be very expensive and the payback is very long. Solar power plants in Latvia are unlikely to be profitable, due to a lack of sun throughout the year. So I'm quite skeptical about the project. The idea itself is excellent, but not in Latvia.
yes, the payback of wind generators under normal conditions is really long, so we are going to accelerate it through mining and give impetus to the development of the enterprise. As for solar panels, recent developments allow you to absorb light from the surface of the earth, in addition, the main activity of the enterprise is the production of wind electricity, windless days on the coast are rare.
Activity: 140
It touched on a deep topic ... Mining - as a terrible force, scooping up life forces from the bowels of the earth. Undoubtedly, it is necessary to think about the consequences and propose ways to solve the problem, which is quite acutely on the agenda. Of course, projects with good goals must be supported!
Show the payback of wind generators. Somehow I thought it turns out to be very expensive and the payback is very long. Solar power plants in Latvia are unlikely to be profitable, due to a lack of sun throughout the year. So I'm quite skeptical about the project. The idea itself is excellent, but not in Latvia.
the company owns 7 wind generators. really??
Mining is gradually becoming unprofitable, and here a bunch of projects come out, maybe the cue ball will cost 3,000, then even the electricity can’t be covered

I like ideas related to alternative energy. environmental problems are closely related to economic problems. consumer society is digging a hole for itself more and more.
That's true and cryptocurrency mining is becoming a part of this problem. Especially, in Asia.
And do you know what is the funniest in this situation? Karvuon will become an another part of this problem.
Karvoun intends to use our electricity for cryptocurrency mining and channel the proceeds from mining to the development of production and the construction of new power plants.
why do they need ico?
not ICO but IEO!
The purpose of the ICO is to raise funds for the further development of wind energy production by issuing a token on the blockchain
Karvoun intends to use our electricity for cryptocurrency mining and channel the proceeds from mining to the development of production and the construction of new power plants.
why do they need ico?
not ICO but IEO!
why do they need ico?
unfortunately, renewable energy producers often encounter a reluctance by bureaucratic structures and political elites, closely associated with oil and gas monopolies, to support such production. Moreover, manufacturers are faced with a deliberate desire to thwart their development. The possibilities of producers are limited by the authorities regulating renewable energy, new unreasonable requirements are introduced, and production becomes impossible in principle.
against this background, the question arises of the payback of power plants. The possibility of building new power plants is doubtful since the political and bureaucratic obstacles associated with lobbying for the interests of the oil and gas sector restrict the freedom of action of industry enterprises wishing to develop green electricity production.
Activity: 140
unfortunately, renewable energy producers often encounter a reluctance by bureaucratic structures and political elites, closely associated with oil and gas monopolies, to support such production. Moreover, manufacturers are faced with a deliberate desire to thwart their development. The possibilities of producers are limited by the authorities regulating renewable energy, new unreasonable requirements are introduced, and production becomes impossible in principle.

for such large-scale projects, advertising is not so important. the main thing is the product and the solution to a particular problem!
Advertising is always important. Large investors should start to know about the Karvuon project somehow.
All the promotion and marketing campaigns should be oriented on large investors that will agree to wait for 5-10 years at least to bring their money back.
I think this project is perfect! How often do we think about what we and our children breathe? Do we think of what electricity is produced when we turn on the kettle in the morning, or why does it snow where it should not be?
I agree. Mining cryptocurrencies consumes a huge amount of electricity, for the production of which mainly fossil sources are used - gas, coal. It is this problem that has become one of the reasons for the restrictions introduced on cryptocurrency mining.
this problem can be solved in one way - to develop and increase the production of alternative energy.
I think this project is perfect! How often do we think about what we and our children breathe? Do we think of what electricity is produced when we turn on the kettle in the morning, or why does it snow where it should not be?
I agree. Mining cryptocurrencies consumes a huge amount of electricity, for the production of which mainly fossil sources are used - gas, coal. It is this problem that has become one of the reasons for the restrictions introduced on cryptocurrency mining.
Pages:
Jump to: