Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 47. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If you aren't comfortable ........
Gotta say great job to who ever is behind keeping the price around 200k. Boosts my confidence and probably everyone else.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just a shout out to say I love how keycoin is developing. Nice and steady.

Big things coming. I can feel it in my feels.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Just a shout out to say I love how keycoin is developing. Nice and steady.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Hi guys, i wouldnt mind investing in some keycoin but have no BTC to trade. Will it be possible in the future to buy using USD or GBP?

I think the dev team work in a decentralized market so in the future i hope
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
All inn KEY  Grin   Team is rly big and will not abandon this coin....!  While Dark PPl betting on RC4 , this one gets real things !

Dark has been in a slow decline for weeks.  RC4 won't save it. 
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
All inn KEY  Grin   Team is rly big and will not abandon this coin....!  While Dark PPl betting on RC4 , this one gets real things !
Activity: 314
einc.io
Back in Keycoin - expect hype, price rises and epic profits  Cool

Expecting all of that when KeyOS releases. Wink

KeyOS = Mars 800k easily, should be 500k now

Expecting all of that when KeyOS releases. Wink
Activity: 314
einc.io
Activity: 3
Hi guys, i wouldnt mind investing in some keycoin but have no BTC to trade. Will it be possible in the future to buy using USD or GBP?
Activity: 391
Well it might have something to do with people thinking it's too late to buy in. I think some people don't see the long term potential of this coin. It's already got such a great foundation and as long as this beast of a dev team keep it up, I honestly see this coin being worth $20-50 per coin within a year or so.   Maybe in even less time.

A year is too long in crypto land. Look near term: see the 10 coins above keycoin on coinmarketcap.com? Keycoin is far superior to all of those! If it moves up 10 spots we are looking at .006 price range. But why would it stop there? With functioning anonymity, a huge active development team, ambitious plans - why shouldn't keycoin could reach the height of a few of its anon peers like XC, MRO, CLOAK? Which would put the price around .01

A five bagger from current price? Man how sweet will that be.

Yes, for sure short term (within a few weeks or so) keycoin is almost bound to reach market cap of cloak and XC. But long term (within 6 months to a year), it has a very real potential of reaching at least DRK's market cap, I think.
Activity: 140
Live rocket launch happening here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9sTMJJggZA

Most of the KEY team and investors are watching the feed. Will a celebration happen?

Video is delete :-(

I belive its because the video said bittrex code auidit was pending and I belive it was completed and has gotten the stamp of aproval now
I think that url was for spaceX launch last night.

So did it ever launch?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Most of the KEY team and investors are watching the feed. Will a celebration happen?

I belive its because the video said bittrex code auidit was pending and I belive it was completed and has gotten the stamp of aproval now
I think that url was for spaceX launch last night.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Exactly guys, as stated in the first ann ever. We're after a steady growth here, not a flash in the frying pan and gone. In the original first post, I explained how a slow growth helps to build strong support levels below as a coin gains in value, that is exactly what we are experiencing now above 200k. 200k is the new platform and the next news release will launch us to the next one. Stand by guys and thanks for all the love Smiley

Time to buy a few more KEY then  Smiley

Thanks for the update!
Activity: 196
Exactly guys, as stated in the first ann ever. We're after a steady growth here, not a flash in the frying pan and gone. In the original first post, I explained how a slow growth helps to build strong support levels below as a coin gains in value, that is exactly what we are experiencing now above 200k. 200k is the new platform and the next news release will launch us to the next one. Stand by guys and thanks for all the love Smiley
Activity: 350
Well it might have something to do with people thinking it's too late to buy in. I think some people don't see the long term potential of this coin. It's already got such a great foundation and as long as this beast of a dev team keep it up, I honestly see this coin being worth $20-50 per coin within a year or so.   Maybe in even less time.

A year is too long in crypto land. Look near term: see the 10 coins above keycoin on coinmarketcap.com? Keycoin is far superior to all of those! If it moves up 10 spots we are looking at .006 price range. But why would it stop there? With functioning anonymity, a huge active development team, ambitious plans - why shouldn't keycoin could reach the height of a few of its anon peers like XC, MRO, CLOAK? Which would put the price around .01

A five bagger from current price? Man how sweet will that be.
Activity: 391
Well it might have something to do with people thinking it's too late to buy in. I think some people don't see the long term potential of this coin. It's already got such a great foundation and as long as this beast of a dev team keep it up, I honestly see this coin being worth $20-50 per coin within a year or so.   Maybe in even less time.
Activity: 84
I can see 500k easily after the KeyOS release

Thats a good price, remember there are only 915k Key

KeyOS is the major feature, unique and innovative

Frankly I am surprised we are not at 500K already. But then, It's good that key takes a rest on the way up. The basing and churn at current prices gives others a chance to get in while building a strong base from which to move higher.

I agree, if the price was just to jump up too quick, the waves would just be ridiculous.
A steady growth is the way to go when moving the floor up.
Activity: 83

Pages:
Jump to: