Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 48. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I can see 500k easily after the KeyOS release

Thats a good price, remember there are only 915k Key

KeyOS is the major feature, unique and innovative

Frankly I am surprised we are not at 500K already. But then, It's good that key takes a rest on the way up. The basing and churn at current prices gives others a chance to get in while building a strong base from which to move higher.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
@pbremen01: You may want to see a psychiatrist. You seem to be suffering from a multiple personality disorder.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Found this on Reddit:

[Link removed for the benefit of those ignoring you]

Of course you found it. You wrote it.

I wrote it? I didn't know that. And I am also "currently coding improved version of deanonymizer"? I didn't know that either.

Why do you think that authorship of this post can change the fact that there are almost no transactions in the blockchain and that only few people control the mining of PoS blocks?

Activity: 641
Merit: 500
Do you have to leave your wallet open all the time to stake?

yes and unlocked too

Can you not just open the wallet once a day? is that not sufficient enough?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Found this on Reddit:

Ah that piece of FUD, yeah I saw that Petr1fied.
Have you written that book yet for them?
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Found this on Reddit:

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
What exactly is KeyOS?

Tails based linux distribution with binaries of keycoin wallet preinstalled?

Are these binaries closed source or are they compiled from the source code in public git repository?

What's with the 5k twitter followers for KeyCoin?  none of them even interested in Crypto mostly young girls lol...you need to buy fake followers and fake Utube hits...
Activity: 56
What exactly is KeyOS?

Tails based linux distribution with binaries of keycoin wallet preinstalled?

Are these binaries closed source or are they compiled from the source code in public git repository?

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I can see 500k easily after the KeyOS release

Thats a good price, remember there are only 915k Key

KeyOS is the major feature, unique and innovative

For ease of alpha distribution virtualization is probably best. I believe one security concern with VM is if the host machine has been infected with a keylogger, passwords in the VM could be compromised. That's why for final distribution, I would personally only use a guaranteed clean USB image. Hopefully we can also directly purchase branded KeyOS USB sticks.

I seem to be getting mixed reviews on the Alpha KEY-OS

I might be doing 2x diff versions of Beta KEY-OS for downloading

As some people would rather ONLY booting directly from USB no VirtualPC acess, as they feel and VirtualMachine would be in-secure,
I am unsure how this would limit the security as data is still encrypted and identity still hidden on network.

Others would rather boot up in an virtual enviroment and be able to acess files on any PC
( some also wanted built in Print server / ability to even have an printer acess pictures / docs to print via USB port  )

I was going to release it as an Virtual OS that could be booted and also run from an already booted PC with an Fat32 File system to allow compatibility across many OS's

A few features I have been told to remove due to security reasons
( I have a lot of mining rigs that boot from LAN I was going to have KEY-OS also act as an Boot server for thin clients  )
this feature more or maynot be removed

The Operating System  is linux flavoured

and I am currently trying to work out best way to allow end users to review the OS with out buying the physical USB stick  
I have disk images here for 4 gig 8 gig 16 gig USb sticks, that would require technical experience to clone them onto an existing USB  devices
which is why i was leaning towards 100% virtualization as its an simple copy and past into Fat32 partition plus an bootloader  

when released ( very soon )  it will be in torrent format *ONLY*
The initual speed will be slow because my home connection is shaped but we have seedbox's ready to take over after the initail seeding

can I please have votes for who wants
boot only
and
virtualized only
so I can decide which gets seeded first

Keep in mind this is only being released for testing Persistency / TOR Network / Wallet / PC:OS Compatibility

The Eye Candy / Trader Tools are being Left out until we exit Beta stage

also looking Forward to idea's on Software to have pre installed

So far the only aditional software installed are Wine / Java / Qt  

Activity: 113

yes and unlocked too
Activity: 641
Merit: 500
Activity: 42
I seem to be getting mixed reviews on the Alpha KEY-OS

I might be doing 2x diff versions of Beta KEY-OS for downloading

As some people would rather ONLY booting directly from USB no VirtualPC acess, as they feel and VirtualMachine would be in-secure,
I am unsure how this would limit the security as data is still encrypted and identity still hidden on network.

Others would rather boot up in an virtual enviroment and be able to acess files on any PC
( some also wanted built in Print server / ability to even have an printer acess pictures / docs to print via USB port  ie: paper wallets)

I was going to release it as an Virtual OS that could be booted and also run from an already booted PC with an Fat32 File system to allow compatibility across many OS's

A few features I have been told to remove due to security reasons
( I have a lot of mining rigs that boot from LAN I was going to have KEY-OS also act as an Boot server for thin clients  )
this feature may or maynot be removed

The Operating System  is linux flavoured

and I am currently trying to work out best way to allow end users to review the OS with out buying the physical USB stick 
I have disk images here for 4 gig 8 gig 16 gig USb sticks, that would require technical experience to clone them onto an existing USB  devices
which is why i was leaning towards 100% virtualization as its an simple copy and past into Fat32 partition plus an bootloader   

when released ( very soon )  it will be in torrent format *ONLY*
The initual speed will be slow because my home connection upload speed is shaped but we have seedbox's ready to take over after the initail seeding

can I please have votes for who wants
boot only
and
virtualized only
so I can decide which gets seeded first

Keep in mind this is only being released for testing Persistency / TOR Network / Wallet / PC:OS Compatibility

The Eye Candy / Trader Tools are being Left out until we exit Beta stage

also looking Forward to idea's on Software to have pre installed

So far the only aditional software installed are Wine / Java / Qt 

For ease of alpha distribution virtualization is probably best. I believe one security concern with VM is if the host machine has been infected with a keylogger, passwords in the VM could be compromised. That's why for final distribution, I would personally only use a guaranteed clean USB image. Hopefully we can also directly purchase branded KeyOS USB sticks.

Thank you very much for that post
I had never thought about that, i will get my system infected with keylogger for testing I belive this can be solved buy not allowing shared clipboard / drag n drop ( well would solve passwords being exposed but I guess if the host is comprimised their is nothing stoping the viewer from watching )

on another note for booting directly into virtualbox can be easily kept clean its as simple as not haveing persistence enabled on the host OS keeping it locked down tight and just keeping only VB configs persistent

I will think about this today
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Ahh Smiley I love getting things done Wink

in the meantime I'm snatching up a bunch of cheap Key. Wink

Me,too.

KEY and RDD good buys right now imaho.

And BTC, of course...
Activity: 84
yaaaaawnn

the calm before the storm

Yep, just checking the engines on the rockets are in tip-top condition right now before it makes its next ceiling launch.
yaaaaawnn

the calm before the storm
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
When is KeyOS expected ETA?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Live rocket launch happening here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9sTMJJggZA

Most of the KEY team and investors are watching the feed. Will a celebration happen?
Activity: 24
Fud attempt before the KeyOS release  Grin

Sold now and you will cry, not next week or next month, but soon very soon

Key has nothing to do with Crypt, stop talking about this shit coin here

Heck ya dude. What else is FUD for is just apart of the game I guess. Get ur cheep coins Fuds you know ur gunna buy em up.
Pages:
Jump to: