Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 19. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
volume now 147btc, the higher volume goes the more exchanges will add us,
as early people sell new buyers come to hold until 100k plus
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
i bet some of your are in a pump / hype team  Cheesy
but np, will ride the wave and sell
very impressive to watch...
everything is supported.
price, annthread, volume
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★

KoreCoin: Anonymity Coming Soon?
★  http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/06/korecoin-anonymity-coming-soon/  ★
Article and discussion about KoreCoin's potential. Please drop by and share your thoughts!

★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★

^Even if the dev pays these people later, I am sure more people will take birth to cry for some more..These people will not stop, so please ignore them.

I don't know if you're referring to me, newbie, but that's not what my discussion with bitcoinwonders is about. Bitcoinwonders010, I managed to get in touch with suprnova owners so I'll try and sort it out with the Korecoin dev later. I'll keep an eye on the developments, maybe this will become something great as you say.
I didn't refer to you, just the people who are still whining after what the dev has done.

Oh ok. Yes the dev is doing more than most people would do in his situation, that's for sure.
And thanks for taking the matter into your own hands and trying to find out a solution. If the community comes together and the dev delivers, this might be the next big thing Wink

we already are, with TOR, we are equaly to RZR, the anon function will take us too 0.01btc
Activity: 252
^Even if the dev pays these people later, I am sure more people will take birth to cry for some more..These people will not stop, so please ignore them.

I don't know if you're referring to me, newbie, but that's not what my discussion with bitcoinwonders is about. Bitcoinwonders010, I managed to get in touch with suprnova owners so I'll try and sort it out with the Korecoin dev later. I'll keep an eye on the developments, maybe this will become something great as you say.
I didn't refer to you, just the people who are still whining after what the dev has done.

Oh ok. Yes the dev is doing more than most people would do in his situation, that's for sure.
And thanks for taking the matter into your own hands and trying to find out a solution. If the community comes together and the dev delivers, this might be the next big thing Wink

first of all think why someone would buy that much, because its a good coin, every coin has whales, this is definitely going to RZR range

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
im wondering when there will appear a big red sell candle stick
its going too fast
most of comments here i cant take srsly because they are so obviously supporting hype phrases
in 2 weeks noone will be that enthusiatic anymore

edit* haha knew it, craash

Are you the guy who sold kore at 7500 satoshi. Lol  Grin
You should pray harder to re-buy at those prices.

whales do, you do know we were under 10k sats that would be like 8btc worth, imtelling you myself i have something close to that, thats only me. whales have been accumulating because this is going big to 0.01btc
Activity: 406

dude your forgetting we were at really low prices while people where bickering, whales were accumulating. just shows how much less is available if we all held, 0.01 is easy
i own close to that, i am holding out till 0.01btc
its going too fast
most of comments here i cant take srsly because they are so obviously supporting hype phrases

It is because we are the believers Grin.. the red candle stick will ofcourse come maybe after a month or two but get some kore while you can nowww!!
I think he doesn't pay, DEV is scammer

see your at it again, dev can't be scammer when he used premine to pay back miners he couldn't pay all like you
its going too fast

Activity: 728
I think he doesn't pay, DEV is scammer
lol such a managed pump atm
whaly
Yeah, I know right!! Grin..Just imagine what's gonna happen on the 27th.. I am getting goosebumps already Wink

0.01btc only coin to have anon function with TOR, and POS. this is the truly anonymous coin
Pages:
Jump to: