Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 20. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
the awesome thing is were in POS, people buying now will not sell in loss, so its only up up,no miners to bring this down, it be amazing if we matched RZR price today lol even if we touch it
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
lol such a managed pump atm
whaly
Yeah, I know right!! Grin..Just imagine what's gonna happen on the 27th.. I am getting goosebumps already Wink
Activity: 294
lol such a managed pump atm
whaly
looks like manipulation , but who cares
^Even if the dev pays these people later, I am sure more people will take birth to cry for some more..These people will not stop, so please ignore them.
bitcoinwonders010, actually what I understand is the dev is at least partially at fault and it's not because of the mining, but because of a faulty design of the POS phase. It wasn't just a random, unfortunate occurrence.

The dev copied cloaks code.

If dev had bothered to do his research he would have know 1/8hr coin age was going to fuck things up, just like it did with cloak when they released their POS wallet near the end of POW phase.  So yes, it is the devs fault.

dev paid what he could, where do you expect him to pay up from. dude we all have lost money on coins, best thing is move on, or be patient when donations come through

Yes you're right, dev did a really good thing by compensating and he clearly wasn't out to scam anyone, but you keep saying that it's not his fault which isn't really true. He made a mistake, there is no need to embellish it.

and he did what he could, honestly tell me, if it was a scammy dev wouldn't he have just ran off with premine,  dev has a awesome anonymous function that is why he knows taking that step, would be worth it. what would be even awesome if he paid everyone somehow my advice be patient, if dev does it, he would look even better
Activity: 532
Meanwhile you guys are bickering, the price have doubled since yesterday.
as each day goes people will desperate to buy, once anon is out we could see a massive rise. this automatically worth what RZR is at the moment as we all know TOR can be implemented, were pos too, the anon could take us past 0.01btc
May your words come to be true Grin That could pay for a nice holiday after a long time Grin
bitcoinwonders010, actually what I understand is the dev is at least partially at fault and it's not because of the mining, but because of a faulty design of the POS phase. It wasn't just a random, unfortunate occurrence.

If dev had bothered to do his research he would have know 1/8hr coin age was going to fuck things up, just like it did with cloak when they released their POS wallet near the end of POW phase.  So yes, it is the devs fault.

dev paid what he could, where do you expect him to pay up from. dude we all have lost money on coins, best thing is move on, or be patient when donations come through

Yes you're right, dev did a really good thing by compensating and he clearly wasn't out to scam anyone, but you keep saying that it's not his fault which isn't really true. He made a mistake, there is no need to embellish it.
Activity: 728
Seasoul dude please stop your whining because people are already paying you. Nobody should be responsible for coins lost in a fork. You knew that the coin and it's software were new and took a gamble to mine. It's not anybody's fault, not even the dev's. Early adopters of a cryptocoin should always be ready for shit to happen. Remember there's always some risk for supporting a new coin but the risk-to-reward ratio is huge. Shit happens, so a fork happened and you lost your mined coins(If it is so). So stop shouting here and thank the people who have sent some coins to you.
JUST ZIP iTTT!!
Not to you to specify that here to do to me
as each day goes people will desperate to buy, once anon is out we could see a massive rise. this automatically worth what RZR is at the moment as we all know TOR can be implemented, were pos too, the anon could take us past 0.01btc

the best thing about being in pos phase is people selling who are in profit not because they are expecting a  miners dump. those buying now will hold to 100k plus thus reducing supply. bring it on

ive told him we will be donating coins for development dev can repay you then if not i'm sure you have lost coins on a investment gone bad. i might donate some to you, the only problem is that if i agree to it, then more people will come to ask, be patient, dev will help but he cannot give a answer yet
Activity: 406

the best thing about being in pos phase is people selling who are in profit not because they are expecting a  miners dump. those buying now will hold to 100k plus thus reducing supply. bring it on
Seasoul dude please stop your whining because people are already paying you. Nobody should be responsible for coins lost in a fork. You knew that the coin and it's software were new and took a gamble to mine. It's not anybody's fault, not even the dev's. Early adopters of a cryptocoin should always be ready for shit to happen. Remember there's always some risk for supporting a new coin but the risk-to-reward ratio is huge. Shit happens, so a fork happened and you lost your mined coins(If it is so). So stop shouting here and thank the people who have sent some coins to you.
JUST ZIP iTTT!!

how is the pos phase faulty please explain
Though someone understands that I mean

yes and dev has paid people with the pre-mine and with what personal funds he has,
Only I won't understand why it didn't pay to all victims equally?

ofcourse we have sympathy but by shouting scam dev, is not gonna get the situation any better, once we have donated he may pay you back. im sure if he had the funds he would pay you

yes and dev has paid people with the pre-mine and with what personal funds he has,
Only I won't understand why it didn't pay to all victims equally?
Pages:
Jump to: