Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 50. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
so who the hell is going to cover my lost coins and wasted time and btc renting??
when it hits a exchange dont sell cheap, sure im not going to sell cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
can they not turn off pos until pow is over??
legendary
so who the hell is going to cover my lost coins and wasted time and btc renting??
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I really dont want to spread FUD or so, but in my personal opinion, these forks happen because we have PoW and PoS at the same time.. that seems to cause problem.

Its just my opinion, i'm not sure if that is the point, just looks to me like it is
legendary
yep they are saying on irc it's forked again on ipominer. thats another 500 coins i lost
legendary
i lost some confirmed coins. they just dissapeared
legendary
i think ipominer has forked, it's on block 2707. my wallet is on 2791 and the two other pools are on 2796
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
i lost some on nova last night, i'm on ipominer now and it seems fine. i have just done a manual payout request so i'll see if they turn up

Strange, you should not have lost any on suprnova, i've paid them all from my pocket...
legendary
i lost some on nova last night, i'm on ipominer now and it seems fine. i have just done a manual payout request so i'll see if they turn up
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
I've lost 1500 k (1200 in Suprnova, and 300 at dedica). the discontent. bb Kore, this currency problem.

i've lost 2300 on dedical - now have only 2500, so shitty...
Activity: 364
I lost over 400 coin on dedicated pool Sad when they become confirmed, they just dissapeared
it was on wrong block chain all miners lost unconfirmed.!!!
fixed and working now!!!

yeah and you think I'm gonna rent some more and point it to mine this?? gotta be joking Wink
gl and cheers
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I've lost 1500 k (1200 in Suprnova, and 300 at dedica). the discontent. bb Kore, this currency problem.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Omg .... Which blockchain is correct? Ipominer, dedi or blockexplorer?  Huh ... I lost too many coins  Sad ...
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Activity: 294
I lost over 400 coin on dedicated pool Sad when they become confirmed, they just dissapeared
it was on wrong block chain all miners lost unconfirmed.!!!
fixed and working now!!!
Activity: 364
Activity: 448
ok deleted everything again , put new config again restarted , it's syncing but very slow at some point and repairwallet gave me

{
"mismatched spent coins" : 3,
"amount affected by repair" : 179.33930900
}

i guess i will leave it running and see if the amount is correct.

PS for those that are wondering, this coin had huge hash cause it was launched right before flash and many of us rented for flash, even few hours before flash to get cheaper rentals, flash was mined real quick less than 12 hours so all those rentals that have not expired moved here. that is why this coin had huge hash at certain points(smart dev launching on right time)
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
yeah!!don't have to regiter everytime when a new coin comes out.
Activity: 294
Yes, unfortunately there were over 100 orphans. 

Last time this happened was shibe many months ago.  PoS blocks causing pools to fork.  Suprnova forked a few times as well yesterday.

Also I think the dnsseeding is not working correctly on this coin.  I haven't checked the source code.

But dev has provided nodes now and we are using those directly.  I'll monitor it closely from this point.

Thanks!!! The Best pool!!!
Activity: 238
Yes, unfortunately there were over 100 orphans. 

Last time this happened was shibe many months ago.  PoS blocks causing pools to fork.  Suprnova forked a few times as well yesterday.

Also I think the dnsseeding is not working correctly on this coin.  I haven't checked the source code.

But dev has provided nodes now and we are using those directly.  I'll monitor it closely from this point.

Pages:
Jump to: