Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 52. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
can confirm ipominer is going well.no problems

ipoMiner has been going perfect as soon as we were put on there, so is the official pool and the block explorer are all fine. Just dedicated that has gone off track.

There aer major problems with this coin.

It forks really badly.  Have you figured out the issue?  It is due to PoS blocks being injected in to the blockchain.  This is the same issue that happened with shibe.

I'm thinking of removing the coin from dedicatedpool, this is the second time that this has happened, and has happened to ocmienr @ suprnova.cc as well a few times.

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Trusted Member
The dev seems very active so hopefully, he has some good features coming up. Maybe share some info?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
why wallet sync too slow and repetitive: for example, from 204 sync  bock back in 1040?

Please just give it some time, leave for 10mins or so and it should fully update if not close and re open again.
Activity: 42
why wallet sync too slow and repetitive: for example, from 204 sync  bock back in 1040?

ipoMiner has been going perfect as soon as we were put on there, so is the official pool and the block explorer are all fine. Just dedicated that has gone off track.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Yes they are, we have made serveral posts and put in red on main post. ipoMiner, official pool, seed notes, block explorer are all correct it is just dedicated that isn't

Have tried contacting binarycode but no reply as of yet.

Please use only this in your KoreCoin.conf and nothing else!

Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=usernamehere
rpcpassword=passwordhere
rpcport=28555
port=28556
stake=0
addnode=162.243.172.138
addnode=162.252.52.144
addnode=192.99.166.203

You may have to resync the whole block chain.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Dedicated pool is on wrong block !!!!!!
this coin has many problems,very unstable.

The only problems that have come to life is the fact people wont update their .conf and redownload the blockchain after a pool forked. We appologize for this as it shouldn't have happened but was out of our hands when everyone was adding different nodes to their .conf.

We have stated multiple times to update to the latest and re sync, the block explorer, official pool, ipominer, seednodes etc have all been on the correct blockchain the whole time
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
this coin has many problems,very unstable.
Nothing new does this coin offer. Moreover, where do the coins for bounties come from?

platorin,

The coins come from the pre-mine which is stated on the first post if you had read. We have had bounties for the mac wallet, block explorer, soon to be faucet etc. Also we compensated lost coins at launch when a pool forked which was nearly 8000 coins alone.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 434
This coin will be huge..
Activity: 392
Nothing new does this coin offer. Moreover, where do the coins for bounties come from?
Delete your KoreCoin.conf and only use what is posted on the main post, close wallet and re open. If that doesn't work try going Help->Debug and then type in repairwallet.

If all else fails delete old KoreCoin.conf and use new one and delete old blockchain and resync. Note: do not delete wallet.dat or you will loose all your coins.
Activity: 42
wallet no problem, I have a range of 2500 kore, but it just shows up like this. Why?

ipoMiner is excited to announce that we've added KoreCoin as our newest x13 coin! Come mine with us Smiley

https://www.ipominer.com/ipominer-logo.png

Thanks for having us!

We would recommend mining with ipoMiner or our official pool until dedicatedpool sorts out the chain issue. Warning you may loose coins if you continue to mine with dedicated if they are on the wrong chain.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
ipoMiner is excited to announce that we've added KoreCoin as our newest x13 coin! Come mine with us Smiley

Great.I had buy it on person

Sorry we don't quite understand what you are trying to say?
Pages:
Jump to: