Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 51. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Dedicated is back on the correct chain.

This coin is prone to forking, as detailed by suprnova (ocminer) and myself yesterday.

Dedicated has resynced and added in nodes given to us by the developer now.  We'll see how it goes. The same thing happened with Shibe.  PoS blocks causing random forks on pools.

Anyways I will be monitoring it very closely from this point on.

Thanks,

http://kore.v2.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

hi what?
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
HOLLY F$%K

164 GH/S !!

EDIT

183 !!!!!

lmao 209 now

253 gh/s is it even possible ? o_O

272 gh/s wtf multipool is hitting us and korecoin is not even listed, someone is talking a big shot at korecoin.

so what is real net hash rate now ? i don't get it, + crazy difficulty around ~ 900 - lmao
this coin makes me headache
Activity: 168
The mysterious
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This coin is prone to forking, as detailed by suprnova (ocminer) and myself yesterday.

Dedicated has resynced and added in nodes given to us by the developer now.  We'll see how it goes. The same thing happened with Shibe.  PoS blocks causing random forks on pools.

Thanks,

thanks bin you rock!
Activity: 238

Dedicated has resynced and added in nodes given to us by the developer now.  We'll see how it goes. The same thing happened with Shibe.  PoS blocks causing random forks on pools.

Thanks,

HOLLY F$%K

164 GH/S !!

EDIT

183 !!!!!

lmao 209 now

272 gh/s wtf multipool is hitting us and korecoin is not even listed, someone is talking a big shot at korecoin.
Activity: 406
HOLLY F$%K

164 GH/S !!

EDIT

183 !!!!!

lmao 209 now

hash rate is being reported incorrectly due to POS block generation.
almost all blocks are being generated through POS now.  total POW coins are going to be much much less then stated in the OP
HOLLY F$%K

164 GH/S !!

EDIT

183 !!!!!
I assume people are already receiving pos coins during pow phase? gee i wonder why this coin keeps forking  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
i could not connect to dedicated for some reason. ipominer has been good so far
Activity: 294
binaryclock from DEDICATED you fixed wrong chain?
moving to the official korecoin pool.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
please can people read the instructions. as the dev says if you do all the things asked for then there are no further problems. the problems people are pasting are from early on in the launch
Activity: 14
   Suprnova's KoreCoin Pool // X13 // We are live mining KoreCoin !

Sorry this coin forks all the time - we decided to pull the plug and stopped the pool. you can still mine on other pools and you'll get all the coins you've mined here - payouts are working.
now dedicatedpool. something must be wrong with this coin

That was within ours of launch when all the conf files were screwed up. Ever since the launch of the seednode/supernode ipoMiner/official pool/block explorer etc has all stayed on the correct chain.

The nodes listed on the front page are the only ones that should be used, and you need to resync the block chain with only those nodes.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
   Suprnova's KoreCoin Pool // X13 // We are live mining KoreCoin !

Sorry this coin forks all the time - we decided to pull the plug and stopped the pool. you can still mine on other pools and you'll get all the coins you've mined here - payouts are working.
now dedicatedpool. something must be wrong with this coin
Activity: 14
can confirm ipominer is going well.no problems

ipoMiner has been going perfect as soon as we were put on there, so is the official pool and the block explorer are all fine. Just dedicated that has gone off track.

There aer major problems with this coin.

It forks really badly.  Have you figured out the issue?  It is due to PoS blocks being injected in to the blockchain.  This is the same issue that happened with shibe.

I'm thinking of removing the coin from dedicatedpool, this is the second time that this has happened, and has happened to ocmienr @ suprnova.cc as well a few times.

Binarycoin we are sorry but have asked you to pm us or message us on irc but no reply.

The problems have been solved if the wallet is synced with the seednodes/supernode listed on the front page only. We encountered problems when pools were sharing nodes with each other and no one else.
Pages:
Jump to: