Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 209. (Read 628818 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
May I add that during the password set process on claims.mtgox.com site if the user has not matched the MINIMUM security requirements he/she cannot continue. I've tried many times since the password I've chosen met the aforementioned security standards. I propose this will be on a red box into the Kraken site (before the redirection) or the users might never have the chance to see what's wrong with the process. Undecided

Thanks for the suggestion - we are working to get an explanation of the password requirements on the MtGox claims site and will consider adding the information on our site as well.
legendary
Hi Dargo

1. Yes i have a ticket with kraken #43901
2. I have an verified account as well
3. I went through the kraken claiming process, but it redirects me first to claims.mtgox.com where i have to reset my mtgox password. and there the automail with the 8 digit password is not send, or never arrives

If there is another way to claim on kraken, please let me know.

We are working with the trustee to get this email issue resolved for all our clients who have experienced it. I checked your ticket and I see that your support agent gave you an update. We are doing everything we can to help you file your claim online with Kraken and hopefully you'll be able to complete the process soon.

The email issue with the MtGox claims site should be resolved now, so please try again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Do you plan on adding XMR/Monero to the exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
And i add, props for taking that huge pile of shit over!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
May I add that during the password set process on claims.mtgox.com site if the user has not matched the MINIMUM security requirements he/she cannot continue. I've tried many times since the password I've chosen met the aforementioned security standards. I propose this will be on a red box into the Kraken site (before the redirection) or the users might never have the chance to see what's wrong with the process. Undecided
legendary
Hi Dargo

2. I have an verified account as well
3. I went through the kraken claiming process, but it redirects me first to claims.mtgox.com where i have to reset my mtgox password. and there the automail with the 8 digit password is not send, or never arrives

We are working with the trustee to get this email issue resolved for all our clients who have experienced it. I checked your ticket and I see that your support agent gave you an update. We are doing everything we can to help you file your claim online with Kraken and hopefully you'll be able to complete the process soon.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi Dargo

2. I have an verified account (frozeman) as well

legendary
how to reset it, there is no rest button there, can you point me how do you reset it? thx

Are you asking about resetting your MtGox password? I think you are required to reset the password after you login through the claims site. However, if you can't login because you have forgotten your password, there is no option for resetting the password in this case. Your only option is to file a paper claim with the trustee. To do this, follow the "click here" link at the bottom of the login page on the claims site: https://claims.mtgox.com

legendary
Can a person claim their gox coins through Kraken even if they're in a state that prevents them from gaining tier 2 status?

Yes, you can do the claim through Kraken and get your payout through Kraken even if you are in a US state that only allows the "pre-verified" status at tier 2 or higher. If you get your payout in fiat, then you could only withdraw the fiat in a 1x bank transfer (no further bank funding allowed and no trading in our fiat pairs). If you get your payout in bitcoin, the only restriction would be that you couldn't trade the bitcoin for fiat (but you could trade it for other altcoins we list or withdraw all or part of it). 

By the time distributions are made (it's going to take 4 months or more) we will very likely have full service in your state and even some new bank funding options. I can't give any details, but we are making progress in the US and have many other exciting things in the pipeline.   
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I assume you guys are also behind the claims.mtgox.com site.

The reset password flow is not working for me, i never get the autosend email with the 8digit number, even though if have still the email it works and i have all my mtgox credentials.

Could any of you check whats going on there? I would really appreciate that, since the deadline is only one month Sad

how to reset it, there is no rest button there, can you point me how do you reset it? thx
Activity: 910
Can i ask what is the cut-off hour for SEPA transfers?

I'm checking on the answer for you.

Here you go:

• Fidor domestic transfers in Germany (in €): orders placed by 17:30 initiated the same banking day
  • Fidor cross-border transfers to SEPA-countries (in €): orders placed by 12:00 initiated the same banking day
  • All transfers created after these deadlines will be initiated the next banking day

So if send the order to wire money from SEPA-country before 12:00, will the money appear on my account the same day? (assuming it is a weekday)

The payment will be initiated by Fidor same day. Many clients report that their SEPA payments arrive the same day, but not always. It could be 1-2 business days later.

Yes. This has always been the case for me when depositing in the morning but it depends largely on your bank - my previous bank always seemed to lose the money for a few days. Thanks for the info. I already imagined the schedules but it's great to know the cut-off time.
legendary
How long does it currently take to get to tier 2 verification status? I've been waiting for several months, and the column "Verify Status" is still displaying "Processing". I had opened a ticket, and the reply was "... submit an address for Tier 2 verification". That's what I had done already.  Huh

It's usually a matter of minutes, so something isn't right. And the support response wasn't helpful. If you PM me with your ticket # and also your public account ID (shown under "Settings" in your account), I can help get this sorted out for you.
Activity: 154
How long does it currently take to get to tier 2 verification status? I've been waiting for several months, and the column "Verify Status" is still displaying "Processing". I had opened a ticket, and the reply was "... submit an address for Tier 2 verification". That's what I had done already.  Huh
legendary
I'm trying to sign up for a new account but I am getting an error message that says invalid state/territory. Any idea why? I have tried multiple times using two different email addresses to sign up and have used different browsers.

This issue should be fixed. Try again and let me know if you still get the message.

I just tried again twice and got the same error message.

OK - try this workaround. On the Sign Up page, click "Advanced Options" and select your country (+state if in the US) and timezone. The other options (Master Key and PGP Key) are optional. Enter your username, email, password and check the box agreeing to the terms. Then click the "Sign Up" button. That should work for you.
legendary

The reset password flow is not working for me, i never get the autosend email with the 8digit number, even though if have still the email it works and i have all my mtgox credentials.

Could any of you check whats going on there? I would really appreciate that, since the deadline is only one month Sad

Kraken is actually not behind claims.mtgox.com - the MtGox trustee is behind that site. We have been told that they are having some email delivery problems. You should check your spam folder though if you haven't already.

Did you initiate your claim through kraken.com? If so, I recommend that you submit a request at support.kraken.com so our support team can assist you. We may not be able to solve email difficulty right away, but we can work with the trustee on behalf of our clients to find a solution. If you didn't initiate with Kraken, you can still do this by creating an account with us and starting the claims process over again on our site (and if you still don't get the email then we can help you).

I'm not sure what kind of support you can get from the trustee site (which is why we consider our support to be an advantage of doing the claim with Kraken). On the claims site you find the following:

If you are unable to log in and to file your bankruptcy claim online using this system, please click here. Please note that your inability to log in may be due to a temporary network error, etc. Accordingly, please try to log in several times before you decide to file your bankruptcy claim using the offline method.

Basically what they seem to be saying is, "If you have a problem, just file an offline paper claim."  Undecided
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Activity: 119
I'm trying to sign up for a new account but I am getting an error message that says invalid state/territory. Any idea why? I have tried multiple times using two different email addresses to sign up and have used different browsers.

This issue should be fixed. Try again and let me know if you still get the message.

I just tried again twice and got the same error message.
legendary

Activity: 119
legendary
Can i ask what is the cut-off hour for SEPA transfers?

I'm checking on the answer for you.

Here you go:

• Fidor domestic transfers in Germany (in €): orders placed by 17:30 initiated the same banking day
  • Fidor cross-border transfers to SEPA-countries (in €): orders placed by 12:00 initiated the same banking day
  • All transfers created after these deadlines will be initiated the next banking day

So if send the order to wire money from SEPA-country before 12:00, will the money appear on my account the same day? (assuming it is a weekday)

The payment will be initiated by Fidor same day. Many clients report that their SEPA payments arrive the same day, but not always. It could be 1-2 business days later.
Jump to: