Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 226. (Read 628818 times)

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
Dargo I sent you a PM for ticket #35320 . I'd really like it if someone took a look at it today and see if there was an answer from Fidor regarding the issue. Thanks!

OK. It's solved. I'm sorry for giving you and Joshua a hard time but we were really in a hurry Wink

Thanks, you guys rock! Smiley
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
Dargo I sent you a PM for ticket #35320 . I'd really like it if someone took a look at it today and see if there was an answer from Fidor regarding the issue. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
@Dargo:
some german users are annoyed by your new "rule", that german customers can't withdraw € to their bank accounts without being tier 3 verified. Some days ago only deposits were not possible which is okay to prevent fraud. But now it is also withdraw €. They don't understand, how this could prevent any fraud and are angry because there was no announcement of that.
Yunus could take a look in the german thread.

Thanks for letting me know Serpens. I'm not aware of this "rule" either. Where are German customers getting this information from? If the site is telling them they can't withdraw unless they are tier 3, this could be a bug. If they are hearing this from customer support, it may be a misunderstanding. I need more information about where this is coming from to investigate.

Hello Dargo,

the website itself is telling us that we can't withdraw €.  Screenshot here: http://imgur.com/aKTymRF

Thanks for the screenshot. I'm pretty certain that this is a bug/mistake. I'll need to confirm this though and get back to you later today.

This should be fixed now so the system lets you withdraw euros at Tier 2 again. Sorry for the confusion - it was a mistake/bug showing the wrong message in the wrong place.
legendary
@Dargo:
some german users are annoyed by your new "rule", that german customers can't withdraw € to their bank accounts without being tier 3 verified. Some days ago only deposits were not possible which is okay to prevent fraud. But now it is also withdraw €. They don't understand, how this could prevent any fraud and are angry because there was no announcement of that.

Thanks for letting me know Serpens. I'm not aware of this "rule" either. Where are German customers getting this information from? If the site is telling them they can't withdraw unless they are tier 3, this could be a bug. If they are hearing this from customer support, it may be a misunderstanding. I need more information about where this is coming from to investigate.

Hello Dargo,

the website itself is telling us that we can't withdraw €.  Screenshot here: http://imgur.com/aKTymRF

Thanks for the screenshot. I'm pretty certain that this is a bug/mistake. I'll need to confirm this though and get back to you later today.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Hello Dargo,

the website itself is telling us that we can't withdraw €.  Screenshot here: http://imgur.com/aKTymRF

I can confirm this. I have the same problem. It wont let me withdraw Euros to  bank account.

I've got the same problem. That's why my BTCs left Kraken some weeks ago.
legendary
Activity: 1734
Merit: 1015
Hello Dargo,

the website itself is telling us that we can't withdraw €.  Screenshot here: http://imgur.com/aKTymRF

I can confirm this. I have the same problem. It wont let me withdraw Euros to  bank account.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
@Dargo:

Hello Dargo,

legendary
@Dargo:

legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
It only effects German customers.
government want to know what's going on!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
It only effects German customers.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
@Dargo:
I think it's not necessary either for withdrawals...
it is!
Activity: 616
@Dargo:
I think it's not necessary either for withdrawals...
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
@Dargo:
Activity: 326
Atdhe Nuhiu
I already did. Response was fast you wanted like 10 things to identify the payment.
My bank did not add from some reason the ID of payment (I really filled it in).

Anyways the money is at my account, I am giving you AAA. Great CS, better than in regulated industries. I wish you success in business.
legendary
I have tried them. Made SEPA payment from Austria. It is a week and nothing happens...

Please make a support request if you haven't already. You can also PM me with the ticket number if you want and I'll check to make sure you are getting assistance.
Activity: 326
Atdhe Nuhiu
I have tried them. Made SEPA payment from Austria. It is a week and nothing happens...
Activity: 364
I have an EUR wire transfer stuck in "sending" for 17 hours now, it used to be sent in less than an hour.

Is this normal, or should i file a ticket?

Make a ticket so someone can take a closer look. You shouldn't be stuck "sending" for that long.

I just opened a ticket, hopefully it will be solved soon.

Thanks for your help!
legendary
I have an EUR wire transfer stuck in "sending" for 17 hours now, it used to be sent in less than an hour.

Make a ticket so someone can take a closer look. You shouldn't be stuck "sending" for that long.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
OHLC public method bug? https://www.kraken.com/help/api#get-ohlc-data
Code:
https://api.kraken.com/0/public/OHLC?pair=XBTCZEUR&interval=60&since=1381449600
api asked for data since=1381449600
returns data starting from 1413583200
the param since is ignored.

Also...
could you consider to move your api docs to github? it will allows better integration with all apps which are accessing your API. It is also well versioned. Some markets already did that.

We'll consider the github idea - thanks for the suggestion.

The other thing isn't a bug. OHLC data does not go back beyond a certain number of frames and depending on the interval it won't go back past 24 hours. The "since" value here is mainly used to received incremental updates. Choosing a longer interval will yield OHLC data going further back.

You can build your own OHLC from the trades data. Start with "since" of 0 to get trade data from the beginning.

https://api.kraken.com/0/public/Trades?pair=XXBTZEUR&since=0

Then from the returned data, grab the "last" time ID (i.e. ... ,"last":"1383839436659595694"}})

and use that ID for the "since" value in the new poll:

https://api.kraken.com/0/public/Trades?pair=XXBTZEUR&since=1383839436659595694

and so on until you've fetched all the trade data.

If that doesn't clear things up, let me know.
Dargo,
I'm already familiar with processing of raw tick trades to OHLC. The since param in trades is valuable as it helps to enforce data integrity, I use it every few minutes Smiley
I've asked for the method OHLC because it would allow to DIRECT usage by js charting libraries.
So regarding the OHLC method, as I understand, the since param cannot be used to get deep historical OHLC but only quite recent OHLC data?
It's a bit limitation comparing to since parameter in trades method, which obviously overloads the market API much heavier (due to the volume of rows) than OHLC data would overload.
Activity: 364

Jump to: